PDA

View Full Version : Whats your biggest addiction

scottish
05-06-2016, 10:04 PM
What's your biggest addiction?

Gambling? Caffine? Smoking? or even like gaming.

dbgtz
05-06-2016, 10:19 PM
I don't particularly have one I don't think. If I HAD to say something, it would be gaming but even then I don't really play things that much, especially when compared to ~2009-2013.

scottish
05-06-2016, 10:30 PM
I don't particularly have one I don't think. If I HAD to say something, it would be gaming but even then I don't really play things that much, especially when compared to ~2009-2013.

Yeah same, compared to years ago my I spend easily 1/3 or less of the time I used to playing games.

-:Undertaker:-
05-06-2016, 10:31 PM
haven't got one really

Cerys
05-06-2016, 10:34 PM
I don't really have an addictive personality, so none !!

A few years back I'd have said habbo but I could quite happily stop playing that anytime now so it's not really an addiction anymore yay

buttons
05-06-2016, 10:35 PM
internet

RyRy
05-06-2016, 10:35 PM
Gaming, I've missed out on family events due to my addiction and it has every characteristic of an addiction. When I'm interrupted during it, I get very aggressive and frustrated. When I'm off it, all I can think about is playing the next level or the next game. When I arrange to meet with other people on games, I shy away from making plans because I want to make sure I can play my games.

I'm aware of my problem though so I try to make the right choice when I'm given the option. I'm also addicted to sex and the above characteristics apply to that quite a few times... but I think most people can say they're guilty of that at some point of their life (i hope lol)

buttons
05-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Gaming, I've missed out on family events due to my addiction and it has every characteristic of an addiction. When I'm interrupted during it, I get very aggressive and frustrated. When I'm off it, all I can think about is playing the next level or the next game. When I arrange to meet with other people on games, I shy away from making plans because I want to make sure I can play my games.
sounds like scottish; but can't get him to admit it's an addiction :D

re sex addiction: would u rather play games or have sex......?

lawrawrrr
05-06-2016, 10:55 PM
I don't think I have much of an addictive personality but my phone and the internet are 2 things I reaaly struggle without :(

Brad
05-06-2016, 11:02 PM
I have an addiction to chocolate. Like, I have chocolate at least once to twice a day and if I don't have it, I get moody.
Same with coffee... I get headaches without coffee.

RyRy
05-06-2016, 11:22 PM
sounds like @scottish (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53890); but can't get him to admit it's an addiction :D

re sex addiction: would u rather play games or have sex......?

uhhhhhhhhhhh... if im in the middle of something i would probably tell her to wait LMFAO fuck thats a really hard question!

_HeyyItsHannah_
06-06-2016, 12:03 AM
Cough drops... Menthol in particular..

I love it. I don't know why. I eat cough drops like they are candy. I actually eat them as candy. It's pretty bad. I vowed to never try mentol ciggs because.. I'd be pretty screwed.

I always get excited when I cough because that gives me the actual excuse to go get a cough drop lol. Some people find them so nasty but I just love them.

Stephen
06-06-2016, 01:26 AM
Internet is a big one
I dont talk to people or go out really so i find the internet is full of everything i could ever wantttttt

Have a bit of a benzo addiction tho 2-3 days no benzo = ded stephen
Hence why i drilled through my kitchen safe thing when i locked them in it

velvet
06-06-2016, 05:37 PM
gaming and being high / intoxicated in some way

Empired
06-06-2016, 06:01 PM
I have an addiction to chocolate. Like, I have chocolate at least once to twice a day and if I don't have it, I get moody.
Same like i'm sure a lot of people would think that just means I really like chocolate but it's not actually chocolate specifically but sugar in general for me. It's ridiculous, whenever I try to cut down on sugar I find my mood dipping dramatically, I become a horrible person, I sleep badly and then I give up and start going round the house looking for sweet things.

It's really really bad lol :( But I have a dr appointment to ask for some help because I keep trying to tackle it on my own but it's kind of dawned on me that I'm gonna need some help.

Brad
06-06-2016, 06:02 PM
Same like i'm sure a lot of people would think that just means I really like chocolate but it's not actually chocolate specifically but sugar in general for me. It's ridiculous, whenever I try to cut down on sugar I find my mood dipping dramatically, I become a horrible person, I sleep badly and then I give up and start going round the house looking for sweet things.

It's really really bad lol :( But I have a dr appointment to ask for some help because I keep trying to tackle it on my own but it's kind of dawned on me that I'm gonna need some help.

That is my life everyday. I keep chocolate/sweets in hiding spaces for emergencies.. :P

Chris
06-06-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm a chocolate addict too. :( I HAVE to have chocolate after lunch and dinner otherwise I crave it really badly.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!