PDA

View Full Version : Builders Club

iBlueBox
06-06-2016, 05:09 PM
How does builders club work?

I'm tempted by the £6.99 monthly option but how much furni can you get? / Is it worth it?

Empired
06-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Ohh it's definitely worth it I think. It's quite expensive but if you actually use rooms then it's so much easier to just have furni right there instead of having to spend ages going and looking for it, and if you have a lot of rooms then I reckon it is cheaper than having to buy a lot of creds. You are gonna have to go out and buy furni sometimes because not everything's in there but there is still plenty of stuff for you to use straight from BC.

Is it 1000 furni maximum for everyone or is there a difference? I don't know so I don't want you to take my word for it.

If you're unsure why don't you make a couple of rooms with the free trial and see what you think?

dbgtz
06-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Furni limit goes up with months of subscription or you can buy more to your limit. My limit is like 3k right now.

Brad
06-06-2016, 06:58 PM
If you're an avid builder and you're supported by a team and what not it can be very useful. It gives you a wide range of availability and things that you don't- now you have accessibility. The only thing I would suggest is make sure you have a purpose for it before you buy it. If you're buying it because you think you might use it... you could be wasting your money.
But yeah I agree with Empired and dbgtz; Limit of the furni is pretty decent and yeah test it out before hand!

iBlueBox
07-06-2016, 12:01 PM
Question

On those building blocks how can you stop people walking over them?

Sixtiess
10-06-2016, 10:35 AM
Tbh i was quite disappointed that you cant purchase BC with coins instead of real monies..

Lucy
10-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Tbh i was quite disappointed that you cant purchase BC with coins instead of real monies..

I could of sworn you used to be able to buy with coins. It's a pretty sweet deal but if I recall there are furni limits and you need to pay more to get more furni.

Lanyon
11-06-2016, 11:00 AM
Question

On those building blocks how can you stop people walking over them?

Stack in another item with the block

Samantha
12-06-2016, 07:54 AM
I could of sworn you used to be able to buy with coins. It's a pretty sweet deal but if I recall there are furni limits and you need to pay more to get more furni.
I think it was Diamonds and Credits, but unfortunately the price went up when they increased HC.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

e5
12-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Ohh it's definitely worth it I think. It's quite expensive but if you actually use rooms then it's so much easier to just have furni right there instead of having to spend ages going and looking for it, and if you have a lot of rooms then I reckon it is cheaper than having to buy a lot of creds. You are gonna have to go out and buy furni sometimes because not everything's in there but there is still plenty of stuff for you to use straight from BC.

Is it 1000 furni maximum for everyone or is there a difference? I don't know so I don't want you to take my word for it.

If you're unsure why don't you make a couple of rooms with the free trial and see what you think?

No my limit is currently 4250. Haven't bought it for donkeys though, it used to just renew on my card and i forgot about it lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!