PDA

View Full Version : CreeperIsland Minecraft Server

xxMATTGxx
12-06-2016, 08:44 AM
http://mattgarner.net/upload/images/2013/03/28/n2TXRF.gif
http://mattgarner.net/uploads/2016-06-25_13-53-42.gif

CreeperIsland Minecraft Server

Last Updated: 12th June 2016

Basically, started up a Minecraft server for a few close friends who wanted to play again. Now decided to post it on it if anyone else wants to join in. Currently it's a survival and creative server - But we'll look into expanding that soon.

Server Details:

Server IP: mc.creeperisland.com
Server Map: http://mc.creeperisland.com:8123/
Current Version: 1.10.2
Game Mode: Survival and Creative Worlds

How to switch between survival and creative?

When you join the server you will get a compass. Right click the compass and a menu will appear with two icons. One of them is a sword for survival and the other is a grass block for creative. Clicking either one will teleport to that specific world spawn point.

If you somehow lose the compass at any point use the command: /lc get

Rules:

No Griefing -
Destroying anyone's creations on the server is not acceptable. People who grief other peoples creations will be banned from the server.

Do not use cheats, hacks or exploits of any kind -
This also means the use of modified clients to give the user any advantages is also banned. We do allow the use of Minimaps but anything else is not acceptable.

No Advertising -
We do not allow you to advertise other minecraft servers.

Treat all members with respect -
We do not want to see arguments on the server. Treat other players the way you would like them to treat you.

Bad Language -
While we do allow users to swear on the server. We do not accept any sort of abusive language towards others and this also includes racism. Please do remember that young players may also be on the server.

We also DO NOT allow the following:

Spamming
Racism
Asking for Admin/OP/Staff
Impersonation of staff or players

CreeperIsland reserves the right to edit these rules at any time without any notice. We also have the right to add, remove or change your player, warps, claims and builds whenever they see fit. Playing on the server will mean you accept to these rules.

Other Information:

How to protect your land using the 'Grief Prevention' plugin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDsjXB-BaE0&index=1&list=PL6diNfcl9_VzUvUvQWrDsQfYoSs3Oizly

An easy way to get extra claim blocks to protect your land is by voting: http://www.creeperisland.com/#vote

Playing Creative?

If you are playing creative - You'll need to make a claim first using a gold shovel. This is so your creations in that world are protected at all times. You can watch a video guide on how to do this at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDsjXB-BaE0&index=1&list=PL6diNfcl9_VzUvUvQWrDsQfYoSs3Oizly

-----------------------------------------

Plugins:

[Essentials] [Grief Prevention] [Prism] [WorldEdit] [WorldGuard] [LWC] [Dynmap] [MultiVerse]

lemons
12-06-2016, 09:06 AM
YESSSSSSSSSS

David
12-06-2016, 09:18 AM
glad it's back

We also DO NOT allow the following:

Asking for Admin/OP/Staff

how to be dj

Cerys
12-06-2016, 10:07 AM
Oh wow I forgot all about this, got some funny memories from a few years back when I introduced my irl friend to the server xD

Don't think my laptop can run mc tho rip

Re-Call
12-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Yayay!, glad its back!

FlyingJesus
13-06-2016, 05:17 PM
How do you downgrade mc without it automatically going back up again I'm on 1.10 and it won't let me join the server :(NVMV

NVM DONE IT AM HERE

Stephen
13-06-2016, 06:37 PM
cool might join some time

FlyingJesus
13-06-2016, 07:01 PM
I died twice in like my first 5 minutes all I wanted to do was travel the world cries I do not like night time

RyRy
13-06-2016, 10:05 PM
HEY CAN I BE A MODERATOR AGAIN, I KNOW HOW MUCH SKYNUS LOVED THAT SEEING AS I DID ALL THE WORK HE COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO DO

WHICH WAS EVERYTHING

Nick
13-06-2016, 10:12 PM
HEY CAN I BE A MODERATOR AGAIN, I KNOW HOW MUCH SKYNUS LOVED THAT SEEING AS I DID ALL THE WORK HE COULDNT BE BOTHERED TO DO

WHICH WAS EVERYTHING

please do NOT ask for staff i will NOT tell you AGAIN

RyRy
13-06-2016, 10:14 PM
please do NOT ask for staff i will NOT tell you AGAIN

ok instead of me asking, how about you just do it :) :) :) lmao

Nick
13-06-2016, 10:15 PM
ok instead of me asking, how about you just do it :) :) :) lmao

just jokes guys give him mod

David
13-06-2016, 10:17 PM
ban him instead

Cerys
13-06-2016, 10:23 PM
my vote goes on the banning too

i logged on and my laptop runs it yay but the touchpad is just impossible

xxMATTGxx
14-06-2016, 06:43 AM

WHICH WAS EVERYTHING

You don't even play on the server, you are a disgrace.

FlyingJesus
14-06-2016, 04:13 PM
I went exploring and at one point got out of the boat to cook stuff and when I came back there was a chicken in the boat and it just stayed in it the entire ride from then on

http://i.imgur.com/2rwzmYt.png

Best pals

Martin
14-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Will come play tonight WOO! :D Haven't played minecraft in AGESSSS

Pls get the shop plugin, I used to love making my own shops and selling stuff! :'(

The Don
14-06-2016, 04:22 PM
i'm on there, i'm called a19941

Cerys
14-06-2016, 05:16 PM
okay I'm KIND OF getting the hang of using the touchpad for this but it's making everything 100 times slower than it should be! Gonna have to invest in a mouse

I should get back in touch with Katie and bring her back to the server haha (she was ketchup84, if you played a few years back)

edit; ok this is so difficult you cant stay and attack cos youll just DIE someone lend me a mouse asap

xxMATTGxx
14-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Just buy a cheap mouse from somewhere. That will do!

ItsMeerken
14-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Might check this out you know! glad it's back anyway :)

Nick
15-06-2016, 04:31 AM
okay I'm KIND OF getting the hang of using the touchpad for this but it's making everything 100 times slower than it should be! Gonna have to invest in a mouse

I should get back in touch with Katie and bring her back to the server haha (she was ketchup84, if you played a few years back)

edit; ok this is so difficult you cant stay and attack cos youll just DIE someone lend me a mouse asap

bllooddyy kaite

xxMATTGxx
16-06-2016, 07:02 AM
Will most likely be adding a SkyBlock world at the end of the week as someone suggested they would like to play that as well. If you don't know what SkyBlock is then the brief description below will explain it:

The concept behind the map is very simple; you spawn on a floating island and must survive and complete challenges with the resources available to you.

Is there anything else you would like to see being added to CreeperIsland at all? If so, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

lemons
16-06-2016, 08:35 AM
hunger games but not with too many players just yet

FlyingJesus
16-06-2016, 10:10 AM
Ban Zitnoob for building a giant tower of wood over my sanctuary and committing suicide off it ;|||

I imagine I'd be shit at skyblock lol I died twice in my first 5 mins on the server

lemons
16-06-2016, 11:09 AM
i was just practising my diving skills

Cerys
16-06-2016, 12:49 PM
Oooo yh I like the sound of sky block, so is it like you get 1 sapling etc etc? I usually do maps like that on my own on a lil island where you start off with just one tree. Obviously coal etc isn't limited tho

And I used to love hunger games too, definitely will have to get a mouse in time for when/if we do that :D

lemons
16-06-2016, 12:52 PM
please let us spawn animals in creative!

xxMATTGxx
16-06-2016, 02:48 PM
please let us spawn animals in creative!

You should be able to now, any problems let me know.

David
16-06-2016, 05:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UASMuE3.png

Cerys
16-06-2016, 05:26 PM
:) :) :) :) :)

FlyingJesus
16-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Actually pissed when that came up

Can we ban that noob Skynus please, biggest griefer alive ;|||||| keeps deciding that I want "improvements" to my little resource centre

xxMATTGxx
17-06-2016, 08:02 AM
Guide: How to protect your land

Just a short video if you don't know already on how to quickly protect your land on the server using the Grief Prevention plugin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=961VqmzFcFY&feature=youtu.be

Note: The video is probably bad, I rushed it and at the time of the recording only just got out of bed.

Once you have made the claim, you can use the following commands inside that claim:

Command
Description

/AbandonClaim
Deletes the claim you're standing in.

/ClaimExplosions
Toggles if explosions are allowed in the claim.

/Trust
Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.

/UnTrust
Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.

/AccessTrust
Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.

/ContainerTrust
Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.

/TrustList
Lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.

/SubdivideClaims
Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.

/BasicClaims
Puts your shovel back in basic claims mode.

/PermissionTrust
Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.

/Untrust All
Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.

/AbandonAllClaims
Deletes all of your claims.

/GivePet
Gives away a tamed animal.

/ClaimsList
Lists a player's claims and claim block details.

/Trapped
Gets a player out of a land claim he's trapped inside.

/UnlockDrops
Allows other players to pick up items you dropped when you died.

Want more claim blocks?

All you need to do is vote for our server on the following websites using your Minecraft username. You get 300 claim blocks per vote - So if you do all three each day that is 900 claim blocks.

http://minecraftservers.org/server/118940
http://www.minecraft-index.com/7017-creeperisland-8211-survival-creative
http://topg.org/server-creeperisland-id435286

David
17-06-2016, 08:14 AM
xxMATTGxx; does /accesstrust work for gates too?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

xxMATTGxx
17-06-2016, 08:34 AM
xxMATTGxx; does /accesstrust work for gates too?

Will have to test that, I'm not sure about gates actually.

FlyingJesus
17-06-2016, 01:21 PM
I really should claim my land oops, still won't stop Skynoob obv but yeah :P fought some skeleton horsemen yesterday that was scary but I got a cool purple hat

xxMATTGxx
17-06-2016, 08:27 PM
It seems I have somehow adopted a couple of zombie horses during the last storm. Don't think my normal horse and cat are too happy about it though.

http://mattgarner.net/uploads/2016-06-17_21-27-07.png

FlyingJesus
17-06-2016, 08:42 PM
That's a pig not a cat ;| have the horses not spawned riders

j0rd
17-06-2016, 08:45 PM
this is shit
i cant remember my minecraft password and it wont let me reset it

FlyingJesus
17-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Email them with your transaction ID (prob on paypal if you bought it ages ago) and they'll sort it for you, they were brilliant at getting me sorted on mine

xxMATTGxx
17-06-2016, 09:26 PM
That's a pig not a cat ;| have the horses not spawned riders

There is a cat hiding and yes they did, but then they decided to fight each other so they pretty much killed themselves off.

xxMATTGxx
19-06-2016, 10:15 AM
You can now make coloured text on signs if you wish. Just go to: http://minecraft.tools/en/color-code.php and then use codes from "Chat color code" column.

But instead of the §4 it will be &4 so the symbol at the start is a & sign.

So example I write on a sign:

&4Hello

It would then turn that Hello text into the colour dark red.

FlyingJesus
21-06-2016, 10:17 PM
Can we ban whichever Zitrone decided to break holes in the walls of my place and flood it with lava

- - - Updated - - -

ps I can see you all talking about it on the map page

wixard
21-06-2016, 10:30 PM
this isn't a first time offence

zitrone and evanora also flooded mine and myles town!

David
21-06-2016, 10:31 PM
your stuff is at /warp stuff
matt can fix whatever they broke

if you protected your land it wouldn't have happened

lemons
21-06-2016, 10:47 PM
we are happy to replace the chickens and cows which were slaughtered

this isn't a first time offence

zitrone and evanora also flooded mine and myles town!

hey i had no involvement in that

FlyingJesus
21-06-2016, 10:59 PM
How about replace your brain with one that isn't inside a moron who gets their kicks pissing about with other people's work

Thread edited by Flairr (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

lemons
21-06-2016, 11:09 PM
it's hardly art it says ***** in big letters right over it

FlyingJesus
21-06-2016, 11:20 PM
I never said it was art, also it's very much unfinished and that's no excuse to be a complete shit anyway. Love that you tried denying it until I was offline too

lemons
21-06-2016, 11:24 PM
umm nothing was denied seriously it was obvious who did it :/

FlyingJesus
21-06-2016, 11:39 PM
I knew as soon as I saw it because you're the only complete mong on the server, but you were acting as though you were surprised and didn't know it had happened which is denial.

No Griefing -
Destroying anyone's creations on the server is not acceptable. People who grief other peoples creations will be banned from the server.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee guess there's no point you starting on that basic ugly bridge thing

Evanora
21-06-2016, 11:42 PM
oh go on the server right no ylfingt jesus and you will find that you are much better off now than you were before!! we have left lots of nice things etc just lighten up a bit all a bit of fun in this world if you cant laugh then what can you do!!!

lemons
21-06-2016, 11:42 PM
I knew as soon as I saw it because you're the only complete mong on the server, but you were acting as though you were surprised and didn't know it had happened which is denial.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee guess there's no point you starting on that basic ugly bridge thing

it's called being sarcastic!!!

damn poor bridge

Evanora
21-06-2016, 11:43 PM
there are people dying from ISIS beheading shooting stoning and you are crying over a bit of glass really get the big picture flying!!

FlyingJesus
21-06-2016, 11:46 PM
You're right no-one can ever be bothered about anything unless they're dead, that's perfect logic. Good on you admitting who the other one was so you can be banned too though

lemons
21-06-2016, 11:50 PM
you'll be happy to know the chickens are back in stock :) unfortunately the cows couldnt be replaced and cerys wouldnt get in the enclosure so there is some fresh beef instead

Stephen
21-06-2016, 11:51 PM
i only like to play servers with a few people in cos i get scared

someone make the server popular 24/7 plz :(

xxMATTGxx
22-06-2016, 04:29 AM
Come on guys, was there any need for you to do that? I expect people who don't belong to this forum to join and cause problems but not members on here. I don't mind people having fun but when you are going to be a bit of a *** and start destroying other peoples creations there is literary no need for it.

Rules are rules and you have both been banned for it.

FlyingJesus;

I went on this morning and rollbacked any changes they did within a 300 block radius. I am not sure If I have missed anything out it or if stuff is still broken or destroyed. Let me know and I'll sort it out. I do recommend you protecting your land though so this sort of stuff doesn't happen again. If you need help with that let me know and I can do the claim for you and then transfer it over to you.

Evanora
22-06-2016, 08:42 AM
that is a bit stupid because if you would have bothered to see the full picture MATTG you would know that we gave him our full inventories in chests as an apology as well as rebuilding his 'home' to its full glory (: but oh well sometimes i forget that minecraft is a kids game

xxMATTGxx
22-06-2016, 10:29 AM
that is a bit stupid because if you would have bothered to see the full picture MATTG you would know that we gave him our full inventories in chests as an apology as well as rebuilding his 'home' to its full glory (: but oh well sometimes i forget that minecraft is a kids game

I'll leave that up to FlyingJesus; to decide regarding your bans if that is the case. But your last comment... really? You were the ones being "kids" by doing what you did in the first place.

Nick
22-06-2016, 11:00 AM
isnt this the same drama we had last time

Matt
22-06-2016, 11:03 AM
isnt this the same drama we had last time

yep lol

j0rd
22-06-2016, 12:57 PM
yeah but there's no mod j25t to solve it this time round

wixard
22-06-2016, 02:43 PM
this thread is fun to read

Edited by Chris (Forum Moderator): Please dont make pointless posts.

FlyingJesus
22-06-2016, 04:36 PM
They did leave a full inventory yes... of seeds. Looks like one of them has hilariously gone on (or got someone else to go on) to build a dirt penis in front of it too but that's not so difficult to undo :P I'll get started on protecting the area, had thought before that it wouldn't be necessary with the people who were on the server

Also forgot to say last night but my apologies to Dave who I assumed was also involved because he'd been on at the same time/place, sorry for shooting at you lmao

lemons
22-06-2016, 05:42 PM
actually there was much more than seeds and the only thing you really lost were crops and a couple of cows

and fyi davemate thought the whole thing was hilarious and thought it would be funny to see your reaction :D

as for the dirt penis i dont know about that im afraid

good times on creepy island

Evanora
22-06-2016, 05:46 PM
i think it is a bit ridiculuos to ban two loving members of the community for something so silly!

xxMATTGxx
22-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Well if you knew how to read then you'll know why you have been banned:

No Griefing -

FlyingJesus
22-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Oh I don't doubt that he found it funny but that doesn't mean it was his fault, which is why I'm apologising for blaming him. Some of us try to keep the community friendly when we can ;)

Evanora
22-06-2016, 06:13 PM
is it really griefing if everything was fixed though?

wixard
22-06-2016, 06:48 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Chris (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members.

David
23-06-2016, 10:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bOeSyxB.png

FlyingJesus
24-06-2016, 12:28 AM
omf I thought my chicken trap was good but that is hilarious

James
24-06-2016, 06:39 PM
burn them david

David
24-06-2016, 06:59 PM
I do, fire aspect on bob the sword

scottish
24-06-2016, 07:56 PM
enderman farm a lot more efficient xp rates

j0rd
24-06-2016, 09:00 PM
i spent days making an ender farm on the last map and it got deleted

David
24-06-2016, 09:06 PM

the map did or your farm?

idk how to make one are they difficult

j0rd
24-06-2016, 09:12 PM
the map did or your farm?

idk how to make one are they difficult

the farm
i followed a guide on youtube but it took ages

Nick
24-06-2016, 11:28 PM

i used that and it was so good

j0rd
24-06-2016, 11:32 PM
i used that and it was so good

thanks nick +rep

scottish
25-06-2016, 12:26 AM
It's easier now as you don't need to piston it all since they can't spawn on pressure plates now

You just need them to see an endermite and fall

xxMATTGxx
25-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Server is currently down for maintenance.

- - - Updated - - -

Server is back up. Upgrade your Minecraft clients to version: 1.10.2

FlyingJesus
25-06-2016, 04:47 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/scOnpII-84o/hqdefault.jpg

POLAR POLAR POLAR BEAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M67JwFsM_M

xxMATTGxx
25-06-2016, 05:39 PM
http://mattgarner.net/uploads/2016-06-25_18-39-55.png

scottish
25-06-2016, 05:45 PM
kill it

xxMATTGxx
26-06-2016, 07:12 AM
Martin; I have put a claim on your building and a bit of the surrounding area as someone decided to steal one of your doors. I have transferred the claim to you, assume it's Martin6 the username.

Any problems though, let me know.

Martin
26-06-2016, 07:58 AM
@Martin (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55726); I have put a claim on your building and a bit of the surrounding area as someone decided to steal one of your doors. I have transferred the claim to you, assume it's Martin6 the username.

Any problems though, let me know.

Oh awesome, thanks! :) Bloody door thiefs haha! Yus that is the right username :)

FlyingJesus
26-06-2016, 10:47 AM
Pissing at someone robbing his door, what a world we live in

David
26-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Selling wood door for 1 iron ingot

David
26-06-2016, 06:52 PM
so this happened

http://i.imgur.com/2Osyb8H.png

Prosiary
26-06-2016, 09:30 PM
Installed shaders, took some pics of places on the servers, thought people might like to see them.

http://imgur.com/a/E6GTY

Will take some more when I get a good quality texture pack.

David
26-06-2016, 09:33 PM
lol at this one, my golem's like nah bruh u cant pass

http://i.imgur.com/QxPW56c.jpg

FlyingJesus
06-07-2016, 02:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ciWNmgZ.png

I have been ABUSED

xxMATTGxx
06-07-2016, 03:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ciWNmgZ.png

I have been ABUSED

You've been getting abused a lot lately!

FlyingJesus
06-07-2016, 05:03 PM
Perhaps I should leve the gaem :(

Nick
07-07-2016, 10:45 AM
Perhaps I should leve the gaem :(

u should if u play with normal minecraft textures O MY GOLLY GOSH

David
07-07-2016, 11:33 AM
u should if u play with normal minecraft textures O MY GOLLY GOSH

what one do you use

Nick
07-07-2016, 11:36 AM
what one do you use

faithful 32x32

FlyingJesus
07-07-2016, 01:12 PM
I keep my minecraftings PURE also why is enchanting so random I broke my fortune pick by accident and it'll be another 5000 years before I get another

FlyingJesus
20-07-2016, 10:11 PM
RIP in pieces

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!