PDA

View Full Version : Listener Stats

Gina
12-06-2016, 05:20 PM
bout time a feedback thread was posted on this I think
so I was on air at 5pm and had a solid 18 listeners. we all danced in loads of diff rooms and stuff so it was rly solid
I then changed over to next DJ and it went straight to 4 listeners
all of us still remained tuned in though dancing in hxhd with our paper bag hats??
I then said "say 1 if you're tuned into hxl still" and literally everyone was still tuned in lmao with 15 of us in hxhd with the paper bags on
no way in hell did we drop to 4 listeners espec cos everyone was still tuned in

also a lot of the time with habbox.com u have to refresh the website everytime a new dj connects?? and if you don't you have to wait a while for it to connect
and no it isnt just a "bad changeover" genuinely we'll do it on a skype call so its an instant connect and there'll still be a long pause??

nd right I was on air tuned into myself and had "1" listener then in the event room at least 5 ppl said they were tuned in ???
or when i go on habbox.com i'll tune into myself and just turn radio down
and it'll say 0 listeners sometimes?? like yo it cant be i'm on the website????

it makes habbox look so dead and im 100% sure it isnt right
i would post it in bugs but feedback gets listened to so ill post here
plz post ur experiences with the listener stats guys wat u think

Martin
12-06-2016, 05:23 PM
I find the site in general to be quite unreliable and annoying. Quite often when I'm posting/editing/viewing an article or doing anything on the site it goes to a blank page sometimes and I have to physically refresh to get the page to display.

I've heard people saying stats have been dodgy for a while, and like the way it updates what song is playing and stuff.

Brad
12-06-2016, 05:25 PM
I've had it a few times where I've had to refresh because it would all of a sudden go silent, but I didn't touch it and I know that it's not hard to change over.
So yes, I've experienced the refresh.. pretty much every other time I've tuned in

Gina
12-06-2016, 05:27 PM
I've had it a few times where I've had to refresh because it would all of a sudden go silent, but I didn't touch it and I know that it's not hard to change over.
So yes, I've experienced the refresh.. pretty much every other time I've tuned in

we even had a jingle made
"thanks for tuning in. the djs about to disconnect, please refresh the page if you experience any lag"
uno its bad if we had to do that lol

scottish
12-06-2016, 05:30 PM
"It'll be fixed in v8"

Brad
12-06-2016, 05:38 PM
we even had a jingle made
"thanks for tuning in. the djs about to disconnect, please refresh the page if you experience any lag"
uno its bad if we had to do that lol

I remember that jingle... though I don't know if all DJs had it.

Gina
12-06-2016, 05:40 PM
I remember that jingle... though I don't know if all DJs had it.

probably not, I only recently got sent it by Cameron

despect
12-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Ive reported this 1000000000000x and I was always told along the lines of, "No there cant possibly be anything wrong with the radio shoutcast/stats. It must be a problem on your end" even though there were others having that problem too.

Gina
12-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Ive reported this 1000000000000x and I was always told along the lines of, "No there cant possibly be anything wrong with the radio shoutcast/stats. It must be a problem on your end" even though there were others having that problem too.

hopefully a feedback thread with other people saying they've had issues too will do something lmao
theres no way in hell we went from 18 listeners to 4 in a matter of minutes
everyone in hxhd was still tuned in also so I really don't see how it would've happened

FlyingJesus
12-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Happens a lot, have even seen it saying there are 0 listeners while I'm tuned in so it's obviously nothing to do with what the DJs are doing and instead has to be a site problem. If it's not going to be fixed by anyone here why not just hire a techie there are trillions of people on Habbo who do coding and stuff

Martin
12-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Talking about site issues, have the Habbo imager and font generator been fixed yet? I still can't get the habbo imager to work and can only get the font gen to work if I refresh, but idk if its just me.

David
12-06-2016, 06:29 PM
http://habbox.com:9014/index.html?sid=1

Stream Status: Stream is up at 128 kbps with 9 of 2000 listeners (8 unique)
Listener Peak: 30

http://i.imgur.com/0I3tDcK.png

"It'll be fixed in v8"

only if Tom; comes back

please come back

why not just hire a techie there are trillions of people on Habbo who do coding and stuff

they have one Chippiewill;

Gina
12-06-2016, 06:39 PM
http://habbox.com:9014/index.html?sid=1

Stream Status: Stream is up at 128 kbps with 9 of 2000 listeners (8 unique)
Listener Peak: 30

http://i.imgur.com/0I3tDcK.png

only if Tom; comes back

please come back

they have one Chippiewill;

how long is that peak thing kept for

David
12-06-2016, 06:44 PM
how long is that peak thing kept for

"..Listener Peak, this shows the largest number of consecutive listeners you have had since the last time your stream was restarted."

Gina
12-06-2016, 06:48 PM
"..Listener Peak, this shows the largest number of consecutive listeners you have had since the last time your stream was restarted."
is there anyway of getting like a listener graph thing do u know?
there used to be one of davids website
theres 1 on panel but its broken for me

- - - Updated - - -

theres a fair few things broken with hxl panel but idk if i can say in public forum lmao rip

David
12-06-2016, 06:55 PM
theres a fair few things broken with hxl panel but idk if i can say in public forum lmao rip

you have far too much shit on that panel to begin with

Gina
12-06-2016, 06:58 PM
you have far too much shit on that panel to begin with

its the exact same we used to have on the old panel except we've got the ready room slot bit with the next 3 djs and the "most played songs" and the listener chart which both dont work anyway

Tom
12-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Hi Yuxin;, et al.

I've just done some server maintenance (stuff) and hopefully everything should slowly fix itself now. I've changed the stats, etc. so yeah - we'll see how it goes now. If anything else becomes an issue, let me know either via PM or Skype and I'll look into it.

I'm off to bed now! Thanks for your feedback, guys.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!