PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider yourself an angry person?

Brad
16-06-2016, 12:58 PM
I honestly can't say I've stayed angry for more than 10 minutes... even when I have all the right to do so. For some reason or another, I just cannot stay angry.

Would you consider yourself an angry person? If so, what are your triggers?

FlyingJesus
16-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Nahh anger is far too much effort

Cerys
16-06-2016, 01:40 PM
Yeah if someone pushes me hard enough I snap very easily.

It hasn't happened since high school though so that's all good

Empired
16-06-2016, 01:47 PM
Not at all really. I don't hold grudges much at all because I get bored very quickly of not talking to whoever it is so I give up and go back to before.

I do get angry sometimes and always have done (and let's face it any1 who says they're never angry is lying) but I'm much better at dealing with it now. Before I would just let it out through getting passive aggressive and malicious whereas now I try to acknowledge that I'm pissed off, tell the person who did it to me, and then wait for me to calm down which as I said takes like 3 mins normally.

I'm a pushover as well usually so the second anyone apologises to me I'll be ok again.
Only time I really struggle is when the other person refuses to apologise/acknowledge they've hurt my feelings cries

-:Undertaker:-
16-06-2016, 02:00 PM
Not at all. I don't hold grudges really and if I do then I have usually offered an olive branch and it's been rejected.. ahem.

Only time I get angry really but more so ratty is if i'm tired. Best left alone then. :P

buttons
16-06-2016, 02:53 PM
i can rant!!!! and get angry but it's barely extreme unless someone is really selfish or insensitive

whoeful
16-06-2016, 03:09 PM
i can get myself so so angry like uncontrollably angry but thats rarely and i can hold grudges forever

scottish
16-06-2016, 04:51 PM
No, I'm one of the calmest people you'll ever know.

i can rant!!!! and get angry but it's barely extreme unless someone is really selfish or insensitive

don't lie

Chris
16-06-2016, 06:13 PM
Not really. If I get angry I calm down quite quickly and put whatever made me angry behind me.

Lewis
16-06-2016, 08:27 PM
I can get angry for normally a day or two until I stop thinking about it. Maybe longer depending on the severity behind why I'm angry.

RuthOnToast
16-06-2016, 09:21 PM
id like to think im a not really an angry person but yes i can get really angry but most the time its just from frustration and stress

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!