PDA

View Full Version : Bad blind date experiences

Brad
19-06-2016, 03:49 PM
I have only had one bad blind date experiences, and it was when I was 15, my parents and their parents set us up and sent us to the movies, and I hadn't even met this person, so I didn't know what they looked like at all, and I ended up determining they ditched me becuase they didn't like me, so I called my parents and asked them to pick me up. A couple days later I find out they were at the movie theatre a couple tables over from where I was sitting.

Have you had any bad experiences with blind dates?

scottish
19-06-2016, 04:17 PM
never been on a blind date so no

Lucy
20-06-2016, 01:55 AM
To be honest I have never been on one and have never known anyone who has been.

Samantha
22-06-2016, 12:50 AM
I've never been on one really! The closest I have probably got to one is when I met my ex as we had been speaking online for a month prior to meeting, but I knew what he looked like so it wasn't really a blind date. This was in 2011, when I was 16 though, I've not really heard of many people that I know going on blind dates either, perhaps one person if that.

Expling
22-06-2016, 02:39 PM
never
nor have my friends
but one friend of mine met this girl on facebook and they started talking and he was like SHES SO PRETTY and i was like yes but you don't know what she looks like irl and he was like no she has sent me pics of her without make up
so anyway they start dating for like 4 days and then when he meets with her appaz she was nothing like the pics so he broke up with her

so tragic :(
but yes blind dates are scary as heck

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!