PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Hiring International General Manager

Tynamics
25-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Hello, you may have seen a post elsewhere about my new Habbo Fansite (or, the return of an old one!), what can I say - it was very popular back in the day - Official. I'm seeking an International General Manager, or someone willing to co-own with the right skill set, application is via PM, there is no strict guidelines on the layout of your application - however, it'd be nice if you could include as much information about yourself & your experience on there.

I look forward to reading your applications! :)

e5
25-06-2016, 07:50 AM
International... so what time zone

Tynamics
25-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Timezone won't be an issue for the right applicant

Matt
25-06-2016, 10:27 AM
What's the fansite?

Brad
25-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Timezone won't be an issue for the right applicant

Well, I think your request is a little vague because as for myself (someone who lives in Canada) considers someone in the England, etc. as "International" and vise versa.

Also, you have yet to establish what Fansite it is/was. Applicants are going in blind to it, and in all honesty if you have ever seen a "job posting" before, it's set up a little nicer, and a bit more appealing.

Good luck though in your search.

Tynamics
26-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Well, I think your request is a little vague because as for myself (someone who lives in Canada) considers someone in the England, etc. as "International" and vise versa.

Also, you have yet to establish what Fansite it is/was. Applicants are going in blind to it, and in all honesty if you have ever seen a "job posting" before, it's set up a little nicer, and a bit more appealing.

Good luck though in your search.

Yeah - sorry, maybe I was a little vague. Unfortunately, i'm not in a position to advertise what site at the moment - however, the domain and everything is registered. I'm seeking a GM ideally from EU, or in close proximity - however, I am willing to consider those outside the EU, dependent on experience.

j0rd
26-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Oh so it's not been created yet? ����

Tynamics
26-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Oh so it's not been created yet? ����
I'm in the process of setting up :)

Tynamics
28-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Hello - it's me, again!

I'm now in a position to begin hiring a Management team for my new Habbo Fansite (or old - all will be revealed). Below, i've listed posts that I need to fill, and the application form - if you wish to apply, please PM me your application. Baring in mind, this Fansite once had a long standing official status - and I aim to retrieve this back as soon as possible! :D

Site Manager
Will work closely with site owner to oversee the full operation of all departments & website - ensuring that GM's are active and completing required tasks.

General Manager (EU, OC & NA)
To oversee all relative departments & managers (Radio, Events & News)

Radio Manager (EU, OC & NA)To oversee the smooth running of the Radio Department, ensuring Head DJ's are completing tasks set and that Radio DJ's are completing slots to a high standard.

Events Manager (EU, OC & NA)
To oversee the smooth running of the Events Department, ensuring Events Hosts' are hosting the required number of events, to a high standard.

Graphics Manager
Ensure that all graphics requests are completed on time, to a high standard by graphics artists.

Forum Manager
Manage forum and ensure moderation team are actively monitoring all areas of the forum, ensuring that the forum is always up to date & implementing new features.

Application Form (for all of above roles)

Your Name:
Habbo Name:
Position:
Your Habbo Fansite Experience (History):
Why should we choose you over other candidates:
If you were a drink, what would you be & why:
Anything else you'd like us to know:
This thread will be updated as & when posts are filled, good luck - I look forward to reading your Applications.

Threads merged by Empired (Forum Super Moderator) as they are on such similar topics

Tynamics
28-06-2016, 06:01 PM
ALSO AU DEPARTMENT REQUIRES

- General Manager
- Radio Manager
- Events Manager

Plebings
28-06-2016, 06:27 PM
gl with it! sounds like a lot of positions to be filled - hope you've got some friends helping out too since recruiting is the hardest battle.

Tynamics
29-06-2016, 02:45 PM
bumppp

Edited by Samanfa (Forum Manager): Please do not pointlessly bump threads!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!