PDA

View Full Version : Hiya guys C:

fryingpan
08-07-2016, 12:58 AM
Hey guys!
I'm kinda new to Habboxforum so...here's a little bit about myself.
I got into habboxforun since I recently entered the HabboxStarz competition. (Vote for me!! ^-^)

Here are some little random things:
- I've been playing piano since I was 5, singing since I was 7. Playing piano and singing are literally the only things I can do right xD
- I love drawing and designing random things
- Music taste: Indie pop/rock, alternative, classical/orchestral, ANYTHING, really
- Fave food: I can devour anything.
- I'm from the US, but I'm Chinese-American

That's basically all you need to know about me C:

Alright, byeeee~

Love,
Christine aka fryingpan!!!

Joe
08-07-2016, 01:06 AM
HELLO!!

It was lovely to chat to you at the event tonight - I can't believe someone as talented as you is so humble as well! You genuinely seemed shocked to be receiving such lovely comments from us, which are all deserved! I've been playing piano since I was 7 but I'm far from your level in terms of what I've heard on the youtube video you sent to me.

I really hope you stick around and also best of luck with habboxstarz - I remember when your song was played on-air positive comments were flowing around the room!

(I'm liquefiedfilth on the hotel btw!)
Elegance;

Brad
08-07-2016, 01:09 AM
Welcome to the Forum!
I'm glad you entered something!
Hope you enjoy yourself!
I'm Bikini on the client!

LUCPIX
08-07-2016, 01:11 AM
- Music taste: Indie pop/rock

Something like... Lana del Rey (Ray)/May Jailer/Lizzy Grant?? I'm with you then

Hey guys!
- I've been playing piano since I was 5, singing since I was 7. Playing piano and singing are literally the only things I can do right xD

Do you know some of those MIDI keyboards? :O Or something that could play MIDI instruments on PC anyway? I have a secret passion for those things and I would spend my whole summer doing some disharmonic compositions :O

Welcome to our crazy planet! I'm sure you'll find something here that will make your eyes shine and change your concept of the pixeled/real world

http://i.imgur.com/RHvCAva.png

Elegance
08-07-2016, 01:14 AM
hey christine!!!!

it's been so lovely speaking to you tonight in the event, as soon as i heard your entry i was completely in love with your voice and i'm so happy i got the chance to meet you! please always keep singing and playing piano, you're incredibly talented and i really believe you could go places in life with it if you continue to share it with people!! welcome to habbox, i really do hope that you'll decide to stick around with us x

fryingpan
08-07-2016, 02:06 AM
Something like... Lana del Rey (Ray)/May Jailer/Lizzy Grant?? I'm with you then

Do you know some of those MIDI keyboards? :O Or something that could play MIDI instruments on PC anyway? I have a secret passion for those things and I would spend my whole summer doing some disharmonic compositions :O

Welcome to our crazy planet! I'm sure you'll find something here that will make your eyes shine and change your concept of the pixeled/real world

http://i.imgur.com/RHvCAva.png

Lana del Rey is amazingggggg :D I've really gotten into Oh Wonder and Daughter recently. I'll check out May Jailer and Lizzy Grant, I've heard of them. :)

Yup! I've used a couple of MIDI keyboards.The one I use (or rather, borrow from school), is a really simple one: the M-Audio Keystation 49es. It's one of the most simple ones out there. C:
And also, to compose, I use Musescore. It's really great, try it out :)

Thanks for the amazing illustration of the egg and me xD

LUCPIX
08-07-2016, 02:17 AM
Lana del Rey is amazingggggg :D I've really gotten into Oh Wonder and Daughter recently. I'll check out May Jailer and Lizzy Grant, I've heard of them. :)

Yup! I've used a couple of MIDI keyboards.The one I use (or rather, borrow from school), is a really simple one: the M-Audio Keystation 49es. It's one of the most simple ones out there. C:
And also, to compose, I use Musescore. It's really great, try it out :)

Thanks for the amazing illustration of the egg and me xD

Only a few people know about this but.... Lizzy Grant and May Jailer are the same person, just a different name ;)
O I will check these bands out! Im into a phase of personal renovation so a new song would be pretty useful lol
You are welcome :) I don't do these sort of things very often but you look kind! I mean... a human hah

fryingpan
08-07-2016, 04:01 AM
Only a few people know about this but.... Lizzy Grant and May Jailer are the same person, just a different name ;)
O I will check these bands out! Im into a phase of personal renovation so a new song would be pretty useful lol
You are welcome :) I don't do these sort of things very often but you look kind! I mean... a human hah

xD I'm not a human, it's okay. I'm a frying pan, LOL
But, I'm happy I look like a kind frying pan xD
Tell me how MuseScore works out for you if you decide to try it! cx

Matt
08-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Welcome to Habbox, Christine!!

Absently
08-07-2016, 11:05 AM
Hiya!!! I heard your entry and it was sooo lovely!! I jus knew I had to vote for you!! Welcome to habbox too :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zak
08-07-2016, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the forum Christine!

fryingpan
08-07-2016, 07:49 PM

Thank you! ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Hiya!!! I heard your entry and it was sooo lovely!! I jus knew I had to vote for you!! Welcome to habbox too :D

Aw, thank you so much for voting!! :D
Really appreciate you c:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Really appreciate you c:

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Really appreciate you c:

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum Christine!

Thank youuu! :)

Samantha
09-07-2016, 06:31 AM
Welcome to the forum, good luck I'm the competition too :D.

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk

Chris
09-07-2016, 09:46 AM
Hey, welcome to Habbox! You seem lovely so do stick around :D

Lucy
09-07-2016, 10:30 AM
Welcome to the forum, hope to see you stick around :)

lawrawrrr
09-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Hey!! Welcome to the forum :) So nice to meet you last night after hearing your amazing entry to HabboxStarz, I hope you like it around here!!

fryingpan
09-07-2016, 09:57 PM

:D Thank you!
Good luck to you too! ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much! :)

- - - Updated - - -

:D Thank you!
Good luck to you too! ^-^

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the forum, hope to see you stick around :)

Thank youuu! C:

- - - Updated - - -

Hey!! Welcome to the forum :) So nice to meet you last night after hearing your amazing entry to HabboxStarz, I hope you like it around here!!

Hiii! Thank you and nice to meet you too! :D

Mikey
09-07-2016, 10:46 PM
Hey guys!
I'm kinda new to Habboxforum so...here's a little bit about myself.
I got into habboxforun since I recently entered the HabboxStarz competition. (Vote for me!! ^-^)

Here are some little random things:
- I love drawing and designing random things
- Music taste: Indie pop/rock, alternative, classical/orchestral, ANYTHING, really
- Fave food: I can devour anything.
- I'm from the US, but I'm Chinese-American

That's basically all you need to know about me C:

Alright, byeeee~

Love,
Christine aka fryingpan!!!

Nice to speak to you yesterday Christine! Good luck and remember to listen to the results on The Chatathon tomorrow 8pm-10pm BST on www.Habbox.com :)

e5
10-07-2016, 07:55 AM
Welcome!

Let's hear you sing :D. Hope you enjoy your time there.

fryingpan
10-07-2016, 11:12 PM
Thank you! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!