PDA

View Full Version : Wo o o r k - Ends 31st July

Expling
16-07-2016, 10:51 AM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fonts/2/Wo%20o%20o%20r%20k.gif

Unlike some people, I actually cannot wait to get a real job - the idea of doing something productive and getting paid for it is just exciting. I got the idea for this competition while doing my work experience at a primary school, I loved it so much and I wanted to hear what jobs/work experience you've done/had that you have either really enjoyed or really hated. Some people love the idea of being treated like an adult whereas others just love a job for the amount you get paid - personally, I loved the amount of responsibility I was given instantly!

For this competition, I want you to tell me the best or worst work experience/job you have ever had or done.

Prize: 1 Week VIP, 2 Raffle Tickets + 15 Rep

Elegance
23-07-2016, 09:12 PM
new comp x

JeffDunham-1
25-07-2016, 08:49 PM
My current job which is probably the best job I had so far is working for Walmart. I work in maintenance (overnight) from 10-7 making $600 every two weeks. My work is laid back, I get to meet new people and help customers. I always love helping people and it gives me the opportunity to do so.

x-s-x
28-07-2016, 02:38 PM
WORST - I recently just left my job at Tesco doing night shifts. The other new girl also left as well. 10:00pm - 7:00am RIP.
It was really good pay but I choose my happiness over money. It was absolutely horrible staring at shelves all night, having managers and even normal staff treat you like a slave. Me and the other girl lasted just under 2 months lol. No matter how much sleep i'd get, even if it was 8+ hours I'd still feel tired all the time & ill. Most depressing job I've done. Not fun living the other way round either x

XxKay-PurplexX
29-07-2016, 04:25 AM
I am only 14 so I have not had a real job yet. As for Habbo jobs my best experience has been SWAT. Everyone
is so nice and we are kind of small so its not easy to be invisible or anything. That's what I love about it and we are like one big family. and what's better than getting paid for something u like doing? No other agencies can
compare! :Heart:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!