PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

Lucy
19-07-2016, 03:38 AM
Heyyy,

I cannot believe there isn't a thread for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered yet! I am super excited for this and am making a separate thread as its a separate game from Infinite Warfare and I am far more interested in this, you can get the campaign 30 days early on PS4 so a bonus for anyone on the PS4. I think Activision could of run with this game as their title of the year to be honest, but I saw a video the other day that amused me because this game came out in 2007 and most of the kids playing Call of Duty now probably never played it, which makes me feel old.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is a remastered port of the iconic game, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The game is being developed by Raven Software rather than Infinity Ward, who were working instead on Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.

The remastered game will have the full campaign, as well as multiplayer with ten maps which will include Crash, Backlot, Crossfire, Overgrown, and Bog. It will only be available to those who purchase the Legacy Edition, Pro Legacy Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare.

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy8VOcMEpag

Crew Expendable Gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGVNJCKyJ-M

Anyone else excited for this, and what platform will you be getting it?

Chris
19-07-2016, 06:40 AM
Not really excited because I won't be buying the other cod to get it. I'll get it in a few months time when they inevitably release it separately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lucy
19-07-2016, 07:00 AM
Not really excited because I won't be buying the other cod to get it. I'll get it in a few months time when they inevitably release it separately.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

I think your probably looking at around this time next year for it to be sold separately. I currently just have no interest in Infinite Warfare so seeing it as I am buying Modern Warfare but it also comes with Infinite Warfare :)

scottish
19-07-2016, 07:18 AM
Not that interested, the original game (for mp at least) was the best cod but the remastered will never be as good.

Lucy
19-07-2016, 07:34 AM
Not that interested, the original game (for mp at least) was the best cod but the remastered will never be as good.

I suppose it won't be the "break through" it was back then.

Chris
19-07-2016, 06:12 PM
I think your probably looking at around this time next year for it to be sold separately. I currently just have no interest in Infinite Warfare so seeing it as I am buying Modern Warfare but it also comes with Infinite Warfare :)

So be it :P I reckon it'll be sooner though personally. Thats one way of looking at it :P

dbgtz
19-07-2016, 06:21 PM
I'm sort of looking forward to it. Not happy that 10 maps are missing that will almost certainly be resold. On the plus side, at least I'm actually interested in Infinite Warfare SP :P

j0rd
04-11-2016, 06:34 PM
Bump, anyone playing?
Just downloaded the online bit, try to jump into a game and it says the entire game needs to download [emoji35]

Prosiary
05-11-2016, 12:36 AM
I'm doing the same as Chris is doing, buying the remastered when it becomes available to buy without buying the other shite.

dbgtz
05-11-2016, 12:07 PM
I would be playing but I sent it to the wrong address so now I have to wait even longer.
Also don't hold your breath at it being released separately.

scottish
05-11-2016, 01:41 PM
course it will some extra £££

idk whether to buy it or not i only really played it when i played with richie n kellie tbh

j0rd
05-11-2016, 02:03 PM
I would be playing but I sent it to the wrong address so now I have to wait even longer.

how on earth did you get it sent to the wrong address
I don't think it'll be released separately until a mid/late next year

course it will some extra £££

idk whether to buy it or not i only really played it when i played with richie n kellie tbh

do it do it

Misawa
05-11-2016, 03:41 PM
You know the Call of Duty franchise is utter shite when the biggest selling point is a reworked game from 10 years ago.

Chris
05-11-2016, 04:47 PM

Activision would be stupid not to once sales of Infinite Warfare die down. :P

dbgtz
06-11-2016, 02:57 PM
how on earth did you get it sent to the wrong address
I don't think it'll be released separately until a mid/late next year

do it do it

Preordered it in May/June so put it to my "main" home address and forgot to change it to uni address

Activision would be stupid not to once sales of Infinite Warfare die down. :P

But if they ever do this again why would anyone buy the bundle?

Lucy
07-11-2016, 02:11 PM
Currently sitting at 14 hours on MWR and haven't even installed IW. Loving the remaster so far!

Chris
07-11-2016, 06:48 PM
Currently sitting at 14 hours on MWR and haven't even installed IW. Loving the remaster so far!
I saw some videos of it. I like how they've redone the menus and create a class area.

e5
12-11-2016, 11:07 AM
I've bought infinite warfare. I didn't bother with the remastered. £65 for both, pssht lol

j0rd
12-11-2016, 03:41 PM

prestige yet?

sitting on about 8 hours here, not played no where near as much as I was hoping to

Lucy
13-11-2016, 03:10 AM
prestige yet?

sitting on about 8 hours here, not played no where near as much as I was hoping to

Nope, work caught up with me this work and had almost no play time. Level 42 at the moment.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!