PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon DS suggestions

Mrs_Plant
21-07-2016, 02:12 PM
I need Pokemon help for sure! So I recently started playing my DS Lite again and I really want a Pokemon game to play. I loved it when I was younger, going on a little adventure etc, but I have no idea what game is the best to play now. What would you guys suggest?? :)

FlyingJesus
21-07-2016, 02:46 PM
Generally I assume people will be buying whichever's the newest release, but personally I've always found Crystal to be the best 8)

Empired
21-07-2016, 02:47 PM
For Pokemon DS lite I found the most enjoyable game was actually Platinum weirdly enough (I think it was pretty unpopular with the "hardcore" pokemon fans :/), with Sapphire coming in a close second place :) Not many people playing on something too old for the 3D games anymore though!

Chris
21-07-2016, 02:49 PM
On DS my favourite was Diamond and Pearl. But to be honest if you're a pokemon fan you're gonna enjoy any of them [emoji14]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Samantha
21-07-2016, 03:21 PM
I began playing again with Pokémon Diamond, it's 4th generation and I found it a lot better than the blue I played originally (probably just because the graphics weren't in black and white). I would suggest that one, I liked it and it's the one I've gone the furthest on - I didn't like or get stuck into black/white black 2/white 2 as much though.

Stephen
21-07-2016, 09:01 PM
loved crystal

I remember the day i got it. I got sent home from school cos i was ill and it was ma bday present along with a gba :D

Lucy
22-07-2016, 01:20 AM
Generally I assume people will be buying whichever's the newest release, but personally I've always found Crystal to be the best 8)

I would definitely put Crystal up there, it was nice to get both Kanto and Johto pokemon in the second gen games! They seemed to polish all the issues with the Kanto Region and we got a whole new region, it was great :)

Zak
22-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Soul Silver and Heart Gold <3

Empired
22-07-2016, 09:14 AM
Did anyone else play the Mystery Dungeon games? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team was actually prob my favourite Pokemon game but it doesn't count as much because it's not like anyyy of the other pokemon games. Like, there are no humans or regions at all, you play as a pokemon in this weird world going through different quests.

It was a lot of fun tho

Joe
22-07-2016, 10:42 AM
Mrs_Plant; okay I can't really reccomend games but DON'T BUY GAMES FULL PRICE, I used to use a R4 Card and then *download* games off the internet and it's as simple as dragging and dropping onto the computer! *** REMOVED ***

Post modified by Flairr (Forum Moderator) - Link Removed - Rule A6

buttons
22-07-2016, 11:16 AM
all of them wtf but i agree with crystal/gold, think that was the first time u could do stuff after beating the elite 4 and it was easy 2 get a legendary pokemon.

Chris
22-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Did anyone else play the Mystery Dungeon games? Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team was actually prob my favourite Pokemon game but it doesn't count as much because it's not like anyyy of the other pokemon games. Like, there are no humans or regions at all, you play as a pokemon in this weird world going through different quests.

It was a lot of fun tho
I did but I never really got into it. I found it weird how the pokemon talked

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!