PDA

View Full Version : Air Fresheners and Scented Candles

Martin
23-07-2016, 10:52 PM
Do you have a favourite type of air freshener that you use? Is it a spray can/plugin unit/other type?

and do you use scented candles and if so what is your favourite scent? I have been thinking about getting a scented candle but idk what sort to get :D

I currently have an airwick vanilla plug in air freshener which is nice!

Stephen
23-07-2016, 11:40 PM
APPLE CINNAMON FOR CHRISTMAS (in the toilet.. makes that xmas log smell like xmas hehehhe)

atm we have frosted pine in the toilet which smells amazing

also I love yankee candles. I can't name favourites because I love to try as many different ones as I can. Not too sweet though or they give me a headache

Meanies
24-07-2016, 12:18 AM
We have one of those airwick spray things that go off automatically in every room, but only turn them on when we have people over. Other than that we use a variety of scented candles mainly fruity ones!! We do have a big chocolate truffle scented one which is lovely but rarely use it because it smells so good and we don't wanna waste it :(

-:Undertaker:-
29-07-2016, 11:03 AM
i use any. usually diffusers

buttons
29-07-2016, 03:01 PM
i like the jelly baby air fresheners especially the blue berry one

well that's for my car. we've bought for the house before but never rly noticed a difference.

thms
29-07-2016, 07:01 PM
love a yankee candle me you know X

x-s-x
29-07-2016, 07:45 PM
I love Yankee Candles, my favorite has to be Black Cherry :)

Zak
29-07-2016, 11:15 PM
I don't use any. My girlfriend like Yankee Candles but they are so expensive ^

Cerys
29-07-2016, 11:25 PM
I can't stand them most of the smells make me feel sick

When my dad was here he used to put them automatic plug in ones in every room and I stg they went off every minute I hated it :l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!