PDA

View Full Version : Can't be bothered no more

Earthquake
01-10-2016, 07:49 PM
I login to the hotel, have to go through 'are you a human' test :/ then I have to watch an advert, then when I do get onto the hotel it feels very franchised, rooms have too many pieces of furniture that shows no imagination no more just furniture that is basically what people would use random furniture to invent, and I go to my room and I have another advert (not a HC) and then I literally go through inventory trying to find the imagination I had before hand to build a room, nope, nothing. go to a random room to maybe get up to what I did in the past, nope, rooms seem to be very quiet lately.

then log out.

all in around 10 minutes

how about you guys? you got to that point yet bro?

Red
01-10-2016, 07:53 PM
Yea I don't even last ten minutes. Hotels dead and all the ads/lack of hc is fustrating and has deffo added to the decline.

Earthquake
01-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Yea I don't even last ten minutes. Hotels dead and all the ads/lack of hc is fustrating and has deffo added to the decline.

would rather gta online then habbo online.

x-s-x
01-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Yeah it's pretty dead on Habbo now

lawrawrrr
01-10-2016, 09:01 PM
the robot thing is SO ANNOYING why doesn't it remember you by cookies??

I haven't noticed the ad thing but cos I've got HC for like a billion years it doesn't really faze me. You don't see many non HC people any more though it has to be said. How instrusive are they??

e5
01-10-2016, 09:42 PM
the robot thing is SO ANNOYING why doesn't it remember you by cookies??

I haven't noticed the ad thing but cos I've got HC for like a billion years it doesn't really faze me. You don't see many non HC people any more though it has to be said. How instrusive are they??

Theyre constant!!! They put ads in to make more money except they've lost players through it so probably back where they were if not worse

MONEYMAGIC
02-10-2016, 12:54 AM
As soon as my HC finishes (well with a couple of days left) I'll be leaving. I am bored of the game, I don't talk to anyone anymore to be honest. I will be having a gold bar game giveaway some time this month and then that's it I won't be back. I said a few months back that I wouldn't purchase anything with real money on there and I stuck to that despite tempting offers. And when they introduced this new HC payment where you have to actually buy with credits AND real money I said enough was enough. Sold almost everything I have that's rare and will be doing as I said above. Overall I've loved the time I've played but can't stand where they're going. Been playing for 11 years and I think several too long xD

thatc00lgirl
02-10-2016, 02:30 PM
The no-HC thing deffo annoys me, so i spend a few dollars to continue my HC but yeah when i didn't have it, it was super
bothersome. When you log in, either you are lucky that you don't have to watch anything or you have to watch a lengthy
ad that sometimes doesn't have the " skip the ad " option. Then sometimes after awhile of room hopping, they slide in another
ad. I miss those times when the old navi shows the whole list of rooms even when they have nobody inside. Now you have
selected rooms and it is somewhat quiet recently. And i thought it was just me.

scottish
22-10-2016, 10:33 PM
Do you not ad block? I don't have hc and have never seen an advert...

MightyMagician
23-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Do you not ad block? I don't have hc and have never seen an advert...
I definitely am with Scottish on this one. I've been using adblock all the time and ever since I've lost my HC, I haven't seen a single ad. You people don't seem to understand that Habbo isn't forcing you to buy credits - they can still be traded, just they're sent to your purse. Habbo makes you pay for HC now because you are getting paid back an amount of credits that increases the longer it stays active. And you don't even have to pay credits in that regard either. You pay a measly $40 or 33 quid for a year of HC and you complain about that, when you can potentially profit hundreds of credits for long term HC? I mean, the room bundles are much less expensive in the Habbo Mall too. Habbo is a game that requires money to pay for it's servers, so shame on you all for acting like children over nothing.

thatc00lgirl
23-10-2016, 01:39 PM
Lmao

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Please stay on topic, refrain from pointless posting / off topic posts

despect
08-12-2016, 04:34 PM
I hate that robot thing.. it happens quite often with me :(. I dont ever see any ads though. How odd :O

Attached
14-12-2016, 06:54 AM
I never get an "are you human" check and I have an adblock as well as HC, so I have never seen an advert on there. However, while the Habbo "product" is good, the Habbo "community" has been stone cold dead for at least 7 years. I barely last 5 minutes when I log in though. I never seem to have more than 4 or 5 friends online. Unless I've got work to do on my Museum then there isn't really anything there for me anymore.

I am 26 now though so I'm not surprised.

e5
14-12-2016, 06:57 AM
I definitely am with Scottish on this one. I've been using adblock all the time and ever since I've lost my HC, I haven't seen a single ad. You people don't seem to understand that Habbo isn't forcing you to buy credits - they can still be traded, just they're sent to your purse. Habbo makes you pay for HC now because you are getting paid back an amount of credits that increases the longer it stays active. And you don't even have to pay credits in that regard either. You pay a measly $40 or 33 quid for a year of HC and you complain about that, when you can potentially profit hundreds of credits for long term HC? I mean, the room bundles are much less expensive in the Habbo Mall too. Habbo is a game that requires money to pay for it's servers, so shame on you all for acting like children over nothing.

No cos you need diamonds or something as well which u can only buy for £

Zak
14-12-2016, 05:35 PM
As I've said many times before Habbo hasn't really changed much in 10 years. It will be its downfall in the end. Its day has been and gone a lonnnggggggg time ago.

Absently
14-12-2016, 06:29 PM
went on habbo earlier on my ipad and it took me so bloody long to get on with that stupid are you a robot thingy :/ it kept just coming back up -.-

MightyMagician
21-12-2016, 07:58 PM
I can confirm, Habbomall is back. Thank God.

Zak
22-12-2016, 11:37 AM
Just been on for the first time in ages. Advert after advert. Realllllllllly annoying.

MightyMagician
22-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Just been on for the first time in ages. Advert after advert. Realllllllllly annoying.
Adblock, and Reek Anti-Adblock Killer(In case Habbo is keeping you from adblocking). Problem should be solved. :)

Zak
23-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Adblock, and Reek Anti-Adblock Killer(In case Habbo is keeping you from adblocking). Problem should be solved. :)

Thank you my friend. I'll try this next time.

MightyMagician
23-12-2016, 11:21 AM
Thank you my friend. I'll try this next time.
In case you're having trouble finding the filter list: https://reek.github.io/anti-adblock-killer/

Enjoy.

Zak
24-12-2016, 11:04 AM
In case you're having trouble finding the filter list: https://reek.github.io/anti-adblock-killer/

Enjoy.

Installed. Working a treat so far :)

Pigperson
28-12-2016, 05:04 PM
Something that annoyed me way back when was how much "furni" (oh god does that word still exist haha) there was. It's just all too cluttered now but it's inevitable.

Ads are annoying I agree

Will :dance:

MightyMagician
28-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Something that annoyed me way back when was how much "furni" (oh god does that word still exist haha) there was. It's just all too cluttered now but it's inevitable.

Ads are annoying I agree

Will :dance:

You strike me as someone who has limited knowledge about room building.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!