PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Fansites

scottish
02-10-2016, 09:07 PM
How many habbo fansites have you worked at over the years and how many have you visited in total?

David
02-10-2016, 09:25 PM
i have accounts on a few, but only seriously worked at habbox. me and Kasabian; (and Tom; tried to tag along) joined habbcrazy to steal their hot graphics manager then disappeared when she refused.

Absently
02-10-2016, 09:28 PM
just habbox! i did join one other back in 05 and tried to be a dj but had no clue how to work sam so got fired :'(

David
02-10-2016, 09:29 PM
just habbox! i did join one other back in 05 and tried to be a dj but had no clue how to work sam so got fired :'(

sounds like xxMATTGxx; when he was graphics staff in 2006

Martin
02-10-2016, 09:30 PM
I am a loyal Habboxer!

Alysha
02-10-2016, 09:30 PM
uh, i doubt anyone remembers habbo-hits, it was a really old shit one. i djed there and hffm in like '08, but apart from that, only Habbox.

Elegance
02-10-2016, 09:34 PM
worked at somewhere called habbolandfm in like 2009 lol i joined thishabbo aswell as an eo once but never actually hosted

other than that i'm all habbox's xxxxx

x-s-x
02-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Not worked at any but Habbox was first & only fansite I have joined thanks to Elegance; :)
I do go on HabboQuests for the Quest guides but that's it

FlyingJesus
02-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Only here and the brilliant Habbox spin-off that was Habmate, can't remember if I was staff on there though prob not. Had accounts on a couple of others but I think the most activity was like 5 posts on the old ClubHabbo when hxf was down one time

-:Undertaker:-
03-10-2016, 04:27 AM
Been a member of and worked in Management at Habbox and HHGS.

Was asked by ClubHabbo owners at one point to manage their proposed Rare Values but had trouble with systems so never went ahead.

Recently signed up to HFFM but haven't been on in last week so idk if I will stick around.

Drewar
03-10-2016, 06:15 AM
I've honestly worked at so many of them that I can't even remember the names of them all. HabboxRadio was my first ever "job", and will always be the one that I remember, as corny as this sounds, until I die. I spent the majority of my childhood chatting with the friends I had from Habbox. I've just met so many amazing people over the years that Habbox will always have a special place in my heart. I am so happy that Habbox is still open and that I am able to visit it when I can.

Let me try and remember some of them:
HabboxRadio
I DJ'ed for a fansite owned by Ste471 the UK Hobba... can't remember what it was called. "Safen Up", perhaps?
Namestai FM (or something to that effect)
Positive Help? A forum for the help desk made by DJ-3000 after everyone left Habbox?
RadioHabbo
BubbleJuice
eHabbos?
DuckieWorld
BlueBobble

It's driving me crazy that I can't think of them all. At the end of the day, Habbox was and always will be my favorite though <3

Empired
03-10-2016, 06:29 AM
Just habbox seriously I think! But I was also assistant fm at HabFab Jam; Jazzy; ) lol :( but I hated that anyway bc wikidchaz was fm and lorded it over me so I was there like 2 days

Sho
03-10-2016, 07:51 AM
I applied for Habbox for ages but they never got back to me so I applied to be an EO at ThisHabbo.i never actually hosted though because like 3 days into the role I was offered a trial at Habbox. Then they saw me host for Habbox, freaked out and fired me.

So, yeah, just them two

xxMATTGxx
03-10-2016, 08:25 AM
My memory is pretty back for the early days of Habbo when I first signed up. But I remember creating and owning a fansite back in the day, wasn't anything special but was used by close friends at the time. Then I came across Habbox which I signed up to and stayed ever since. I've only ever really worked here as well.

I've been on other fansites, mainly forums but can't remember ever working on then.

dbgtz
03-10-2016, 03:32 PM
Technically 4, but one was a rename of the another and I pretty much quit another one instantly, so really only 2.

thatc00lgirl
03-10-2016, 04:55 PM
My very first fansite was TrueHabbo, which was existed for a few months then closed when one of the owners catfished and
then one of the fellow djs asked me to tag along to ThisHabbo as a fellow OC dj but it didn't work out much because it was
hard to fit in. Then finally Habbox. (:

Jazz
03-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Habbox is my main fansite but I've helped and DJed at tons most of them I can't remember

I was Habbcrazys graphics manager and radio manager at different times at some point in 2012/2013 but I didn't stay there long and ended up back at Habbox
I've worked at thishabbo (didnt do anything), habboquests (did 1 slot), habfab..x
I'm signed up to most sites and my favourite site is currently Habbocreate (other than habbox)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!