PDA

View Full Version : Membership of organisations and/or political parties

-:Undertaker:-
03-10-2016, 04:15 AM
Anyone a member of campaigning/cause organsations? Could be wildlife, town planning... anything. And what about political parties?

I'm not a member of any organisations given a tight budget at the moment but there's a number I support such as English Heritage and The Victorian Society which both seek to preserve our built environment. Also a few think tanks I am fond of such as the Centre for Policy Studies. I was a member, active campaigner and small donor though to the now defunct Vote Leave campaign group a few months ago.

I was a member of a political party from around 2011 to 2016 when I allowed it to expire. Considering joining a (new) one soon though...

You?

scottish
03-10-2016, 07:13 AM
Not never really been interested.

dbgtz
03-10-2016, 03:33 PM
Are you not a supporter of UKIP anymore? :O

scottish
03-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Presumably that's the one he let expire, as there's no point in UKIP now.

thatc00lgirl
03-10-2016, 04:52 PM
World Wide Fund of Nature (WWF) as a donator, Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals in Singapore as a volunteer & All Animal Lovers League
which is a shelter for dogs & cats where i try to volunteer once a week (:

dbgtz
03-10-2016, 05:29 PM
Presumably that's the one he let expire, as there's no point in UKIP now.

Obviously, I was wanting to know where he's heading now. Maybe Conservatives with glorious Brexit leader Boris "Africa is a country" Johnson -:Undertaker:-;

-:Undertaker:-
05-10-2016, 07:29 PM
Obviously, I was wanting to know where he's heading now. Maybe Conservatives with glorious Brexit leader Boris "Africa is a country" Johnson @-:Undertaker:- (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=24233);

Ukip achieved what it set out to achieve back in 1993.

The Tories are now adopting rest of their policies (grammars, defense, immigration) so yeah. We've basically staged a coup. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!