PDA

View Full Version : THE ALTERNATIVE GUIDE TO BEGGING

MissBehaved
15-09-2005, 09:29 PM
THE ALTERNATIVE GUIDE TO BEGGING
Written By MissBehaved [A.K.A. EyeCandy10]

Whether you don't have much furni and would like a head-start; or whether you're greedy [like moi!] and just can't get enough stuff... this great guide is for you! :D

Righty-o, let's cut straight to the point... ;) Short 'n' sweet is the best way. :p

First, go into a random room (preferably under the 'Trading Rooms' section, and one that is not busy - with barely any other people) with a rich owner (HC's work best..) and be really friendly; say hello, how are you, 'I love your room!', wow, you're rich, etc. etc. [Flatter them, basically]
Then, point out a certain piece of furni - whether it be a rare or norm, and say 'Oh wow! You have a ........ ! You're so lucky!! ^-^'.
Always be friendly, never rude or pushy. ;) By now, the room owner just may give in to your friendliness and decide to give you that piece of furni! But if they say 'no' or don't respond, they've said no, and they won't change their mind, so do not hassle them; either carry on chatting to them about other stuff, and leave off the 'furni' part; or simply, leave the room! :rolleyes: Simple as that!! :)
Be aware, however, that this technique does not work 100% of the time and it's best to catch someone when they're in a good mood. :8
Remember: Practise makes Perfect... :eusa_pray

Good luck! Hope my guide will work for some of you. I spent about half-an-hour writing it. :D :eusa_danc

+Rep appreciated. ^-^

Cheers,
MissBehaved
[A.K.A. EyeCandy10]

stephen-
15-09-2005, 09:32 PM
gotta give +rep for ur guide!

remember he who dares wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!123456!!!!!!!!!1 lol

icebox12
15-09-2005, 09:33 PM
lol pretty good work there +rep for it.

Keep up the good work :)

Seatherny
15-09-2005, 09:35 PM
I hate beggers :P

People who are friends with you for ur furni is stupid :l
Read my Sig

MissBehaved
15-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks guys. I really appreciate your good comments!! :D Makes it all worthwhile. ^-^

MissBehaved
15-09-2005, 09:38 PM
-S-G- , that is why I made this guide - to tone down the more 'hassling' way of begging. x) My way is a bit of a nicer way. :)

Seatherny
15-09-2005, 09:39 PM
-S-G- , that is why I made this guide - to tone down the more 'hassling' way of begging. x) My way is a bit of a nicer way. :)

I have had over 100 people do that to me
They sound like a n00b and its obvious they want your furni

Me: Hey
Habbo: Nice throne, Can I have one? I am poor. I will be ur mate

MissBehaved
15-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Haha, yes, we all have been begging or been 'begged at' one time or another in our Habbo lives. =P Very annoying, we know; thank goodness for the 'kick' button!! x)

MissBehaved
15-09-2005, 09:42 PM
I have had over 100 people do that to me
They sound like a n00b and its obvious they want your furni

Me: Hey
Habbo: Nice throne, Can I have one? I am poor. I will be ur mate

My guide does not encourage actually asking for it, however. Lol. That's why it works better - it's more humble. :D

Biseinen
15-09-2005, 09:44 PM
o_O

You're kiddin' me right?

CarolineQT2774
15-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Prediction:
----------------------
Begger: Nice room, I like your room, it's a cool room. It's a very good room. Great room.

HC: ....

Begger: Omg! Is that a (enter rare here)! I love that! *Hugs rare* *kisses rare*

[[.....]]

Begger: This is my fave furni of all time! If there was only a friendly guy who would...

HC: It's not for sale/trade and I'm not giving it away.

[[Kik]]

Seatherny
15-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Prediction:
----------------------
Begger: Nice room, I like your room, it's a cool room. It's a very good room. Great room.

HC: ....

Begger: Omg! Is that a (enter rare here)! I love that! *Hugs rare* *kisses rare*

[[.....]]

Begger: This is my fave furni of all time! If there was only a friendly guy who would...

HC: It's not for sale/trade and I'm not giving it away.

[[Kik]]

rofl

My point exactly + rep

SHlP
15-09-2005, 09:50 PM
Heres 2 Rep Points x]

Fruitbox.
15-09-2005, 09:52 PM
Uh. I hate beggers.

MissBehaved
15-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Na na, you guys aren't seeing what I mean. :S I suggest you leave since your brains cannot handle my guide. -.- I spent a long time on this, so please don't diss the Miss. :D But thanks to you guys who are supporting it!!! :) Very much appreciated. :P

kaut
16-09-2005, 03:07 AM
Sorry... those kind of people usually leave my room quick. The ones that stick around for an hour or so and don't beg for me to give them furni usually get something. I gave an ice corner out last night. Not a lot, but I give what I can.

So if you want furni, be patient, don't be beggy, don't ask, don't even act like you want furni.

MissBehaved
16-09-2005, 03:46 AM
Sorry... those kind of people usually leave my room quick. The ones that stick around for an hour or so and don't beg for me to give them furni usually get something. I gave an ice corner out last night. Not a lot, but I give what I can.

So if you want furni, be patient, don't be beggy, don't ask, don't even act like you want furni.

Yup - this is exactly what my guide is about. Thanks for expanding it :D I totally understand you, and this is what I mean - I really just made this thread so that fewer people will hang around begging getting nowhere but annoying people. See, this technique [explained in the guide] is not so pushy & actually gets you somewhere because you were friendly!! ;) +Repped you. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!