PDA

View Full Version : Teeth Dreams

-:Undertaker:-
05-10-2016, 08:33 PM
I keep having these dreams lately.

It's always the same, feels so real. In the dream I have just woken up and my teeth and literally all falling out and in the dream I am pushing them out just by pushing my tongue against them and it's all bloody and falling apart.

Anyone else have these or other recurring dreams?

dbgtz
05-10-2016, 08:42 PM
I've actually had similar dream, except my whole mouth was my teeth so I basically had bits fall out to make holes in random spots of my gum-tooth.

The only other recurring dream I can think of right now is one I had a lot as a child which was super spoopy where there would be a giant spider shadow with purple lighting just moving and it was scary :(

lawrawrrr
05-10-2016, 09:06 PM
that sounds terrifying I wonder if it means anything

Key Dream Meanings

What does it mean when you dream about your teeth falling out? This symbol has both negative and positive meanings:

Negative meanings
Insecurities, especially about a personal loss
Anxiety about sexual experience
A compromise that is costly to you
Life changes and “growing pains”
Fear of becoming older

Positive meanings
Signs of personal expansion
Wish or need to nurture yourself more carefully
An invitation to explore feelings of loss and personal growth
A call to look at your support system
The Jungian interpretation: Times of renewal and “rebirth”

I've had dreams about my front teeth crumbling but that's cos they literally are crumbling and it really worries me, always on my mind :(

Cerys
05-10-2016, 09:09 PM
I always have dreams that I lose a tooth, it's the only dream type that I remember when I wake up, and they seem so real like I actually panic when I wake up and check all my teeth hahah

buttons
05-10-2016, 09:11 PM
had one yday, chipped one of my front teeth had to check it toda when i remembered lol

FlyingJesus
05-10-2016, 09:31 PM
I have soooooo many dreams about teeth falling out (or more accurately they wobble and I pull them out) and obv in the dream you don't realise it's just a dream and I'm always like oh ffs not again

Stephen
05-10-2016, 10:34 PM
Sometimes get them but worst dreams are when you run and keep falling over then u can't get up

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

FlyingJesus
05-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Sneak peek of Stephen irl:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BUZO0EuCEAE_adN.png:large

thatc00lgirl
06-10-2016, 03:02 AM
Mines just a lot of teeth grinding, then i will dream of having holes/cavities; wake up in a lot of perspiration and run to the toilet
to check it out. But everything's good, and that happens once in a blue moon

Lucy
06-10-2016, 07:39 AM
Wow, that is a very weird dream. Fair to say I have never had anything like that :/

Chris
06-10-2016, 07:47 AM
Never had a dream like that. Sounds terrifying

Empired
06-10-2016, 08:31 AM
Sometimes get them but worst dreams are when you run and keep falling over then u can't get up

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk
Mine is similar but that someone is coming for me and I keep trying to scream but no sound comes out

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!