PDA

View Full Version : Food Forum

thatc00lgirl
07-10-2016, 03:43 AM
Could we have a food forum? It'll be nice to put all the food-related threads together in one forum, it's easier
to view & create more threads. Like all the food all the drinks, whatever we can eat or go to eat or bake or cook,
could we have a food forum as that one place we all go to on Habbox Forum?

For example those threads in " Discuss Anything " have threads such as:
- " What's the last thing you ate or drank? "
- " Weird breakfasts "
- " Favorite place to eat out "
- " pizza toppings "
- " Comfort food "
- " What are you having for tea "

And we have those threads on " Health, Life And Relationships " such as:
- " Dinner "
- " Alcohol "
- " Breakfast "
- " most exotic things you've eaten "

I mean i'd like one, i don't know how you others feel but i think it'll be nice :)
I got the idea partially too from HabboBites forum, i thought that their " The Lunch Box " food forum is
really creative, i guess because i really love food a lot that's why i thought of this suggestion. Not saying
we should copy them, but since we have so many food threads here and there are good responses to it,
it's also a place we can learn more out of each other or different food cultures or types from all around the
world :D

Nick
07-10-2016, 04:35 AM
there used to be one if i can remember but it was removed cause no one was posting in it

e5
07-10-2016, 05:31 AM
Think it just falls into discuss anything now

Empired
07-10-2016, 06:19 AM
Yep, that would just fall into Discuss Anything now. The forum isn't really active enough for us to be able to have so many separate forums as they all just look like posting graveyards.

scottish
07-10-2016, 07:23 AM
There was one it was dead so it got merged with discuss anything

Martin
07-10-2016, 08:13 AM
I can't see it working unfortunately :( As others have said, there was a dedicated food & drink forum for a long time and in the end it was removed due to inactivity as the only real threads that was posted in was the 'What are you eating/drinking' type threads. Especially in the current climate with the forum being so quiet I think it's best left under discuss anything. Sometimes there may be a small influx of food related threads randomly, but then other times there can be next to none haha!

Thanks for offering feedback though, it's a nice idea in practice and I can see why you would want one! :P Please do post some foodie related threads in discuss anything though as I like food threads as food is great!

thatc00lgirl
07-10-2016, 09:32 AM
I can't see it working unfortunately :( As others have said, there was a dedicated food & drink forum for a long time and in the end it was removed due to inactivity as the only real threads that was posted in was the 'What are you eating/drinking' type threads. Especially in the current climate with the forum being so quiet I think it's best left under discuss anything. Sometimes there may be a small influx of food related threads randomly, but then other times there can be next to none haha!

Thanks for offering feedback though, it's a nice idea in practice and I can see why you would want one! :P Please do post some foodie related threads in discuss anything though as I like food threads as food is great!

Ah that's tragic x(
You'll probably see me posting a lot of food-related threads hahah

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!