PDA

View Full Version : Dry Shampoo

Samantha
08-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Do you use dry shampoo? If you do, how often do you use it and is there a specific one you prefer?

I don't use dry shampoo much, but over the years I've used different ones.

I've found that Batiste is the best (for me anyway) and doesn't leave the hair dry, but doesn't leave it greasy either. Herbal Essences isn't too bad, but it makes my hair incredibly dry.

On holiday I saw some of this 'Umberto Giannini' travel dry shampoo for 60p, didn't think it'd be good but it's £6 on Boots and my sister and mum likes it, regretted only getting 1 bottle of it so my mum ended up getting 5 more when she went back lmao.

At the moment I have Herbal Essences, and Batiste Fresh which I haven't used yet (I haven't really needed to).

The worst I've found though by far is Aussie Dry Shampoo - it practically does the opposite of what it's meant to; it leaves my hair like sticky and wet, so I won't use that one anymore.

Has anyone ever used Pantene Dry Shampoo? It's only £1.29 at Home Bargains so I was tempted to buy some, but I won't if it's rubbish.

Absently
08-10-2016, 11:24 PM
I only use the bastiste dry shampoo. I don't use it too often, usually only if I can't get a shower to watch my hair like when I'm in work at 6am I can't be bothered to get up at like 4am to wash it so I just stick abit in there!! Only ever tried that though cus i never really had the need to use dry shampoo as I would always wash it on time!!

Cerys
08-10-2016, 11:50 PM
I've only ever used it once at a festival and I dunno if I didn't use it right but it made no difference
Probably wouldn't use it again I'll just bath instead

Red
08-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Yes I abs love the batiste dark brown one cause it has the colour added so no white marks and doesn't really have a smell either. So good for adding volume too. One of my top beauty essentials for sure.

Empired
09-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Yes I abs love the batiste dark brown one cause it has the colour added so no white marks and doesn't really have a smell either. So good for adding volume too. One of my top beauty essentials for sure.
Yess I'm the same except I use medium brown. I use it quite often if I think my hair needs a quick boost in the morning and I know I can't wash my hair til the evening.

It makes my hair look great but it feels a bit weird. Not bad but not like I've just washed it.

x-s-x
09-10-2016, 10:53 AM
I've tried dry shampoo before but I don't like how it makes my hair feel x

buttons
09-10-2016, 11:24 AM
i don't use it very often but when I do I do it at night time only thing that works
I just use batiste

Expling
09-10-2016, 11:42 AM
never used it because my mum always told me it makes your hair look greasy :(
my friends have used it and say they feel dirty with it though so other people have just put me off really

Kasabian
09-10-2016, 11:48 AM
Only really for festivals.

thatc00lgirl
09-10-2016, 04:36 PM
I used to use batiste dry shampoo (the cherry scented one i think) when i go out on hikes and all those outdoor events, so to
just freshen up my hair, but now i don't really. I don't really like the idea of having spray bits on my hair and that it stays there
until you wash it off. I rather bring along a small towel and shampoo to wash my hair whenever i need to feel refreshed :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!