View Full Version : secrets youve not told your pals

Gina
09-10-2016, 07:58 PM
im sure a lot of u habbo/x will be one
but what secrets have you kept from ur pals ! spill the beans

a couple of my pals now know bout habbo/x
at my new school like no one knew about my dad lmfao
sayin that though im quite open and will blabber about anything lmao
1 of my pals is dating this girl who got up to a hella lotta no good and i cant tell him what shes done
i will try 2 think of more !

Empired
09-10-2016, 08:00 PM
I tend not to talk to people about my dad because idk it feels weird to drop that on acquaintances? But then as we become friends I feel like I've left it too late and I can't talk about it anymore.

I don't talk about Habbox by name but I do mention I'm a moderator on a forum and ppl are ok with it.

Absently
09-10-2016, 08:03 PM
I am open that I use Habbox but don't tend to tell people I am still using habs!! Other than that I'm an open book

dbgtz
09-10-2016, 08:12 PM
I don't really tend to tell people about my pixel art stuff as I feel if I did, I'd be pressured to show some which I do not want to do. Actually I did used to be alright with it in like 2007/8 but it was just associated with Habbo :( Though I did also have a friend in like 2009/10 find me on here so I do wonder if he saw anything.
I also don't mention Habbo, naturally.

I also tend to keep my "family" or "home" life separate, though that's not really a secret rather it's just what I do.

Cerys
09-10-2016, 08:25 PM
Idk I'm not really that secretive like obviously I'd never tell about hx
But I mean I only talk to one person who isn't from online and I hardly ever talk to her now she's at uni so I guess i cant really comment about irl !
Online tho with u guys I'm open like if you asked me about something I'd tell you tho I wouldn't go out of my way to make u all kno about my life if you didn't ask or it wasn't relevant

Stephen
09-10-2016, 11:53 PM
biggest secret ive never told my pals is that I've got no pals cos i've got no pals to tell and if i did have pals then it wouldn't be a valid secret

sometimes I just don't know what to do if i did want to reveal that secret to them :hmm:

wixard
10-10-2016, 08:54 AM
obviously this

they don't know I have an entire network of friends online, met my bf online etc

me and my bf are relatively private anyway but as far as I'm aware some people in his life know we met online

thatc00lgirl
10-10-2016, 12:24 PM
Hmm i didn't tell anyone (well they didn't ask!) that i was on habbo or on habbox until one of them found me on habbo and
started making fun of my username (i didn't think it was permanent) and yeah but they do not know the online social life
i am building atm haha. They just know that i am on the laptop like nearly 24/7.

Another thing i don't tell them that i was going through a hard time & depression & all the stuff i do to myself and i rather figure it out on myself than
burdening others because i felt like a load of burden if i were to tell them to help me or support me idk. :/ Here and talking to yall,
i feel better each day (:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!