PDA

View Full Version : Cooking

thatc00lgirl
10-10-2016, 03:16 PM
I was wondering, in this age, how many of you know how to cook because i know of people much older who
have no idea how to cook properly, they only know how to cook instant noodles & fry an egg. So....

Do you know how to cook?
What is your best dish?
Do you cook for other people too or just for yourself?
What is the worst you've done during cooking?

Yeap i do know how to cook. Best dish got to be sweet & sour pork :D I do cook for my parents and sometimes
when my relatives come over i do cook for them too! Although it would be really challenging, because i can't
control the taste well through out a huge batch of cooking. The worst? My first time cooking, i burnt everything
and i thought it was okay but my parents (poor them), said that my dishes were too salty too. Turns out i took
salt instead of sugar when i needed to put a little sugar in my dishes. And i burnt the rice too. It was brown rice,
it is brown enough but nope i burnt it so it was like brown black.

How about you?

scottish
10-10-2016, 05:12 PM
I know how to follow a recipe, so I guess I can cook?

I only make myself food and worst I've done when cooking was probably slicing my wrist

Cerys
10-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Yeee I can cook, my mum hasn't made me dinner in like 2 years so I've been getting by on my own.

Sho
10-10-2016, 05:27 PM
can't do anything fancy but can cook what i need to

Expling
10-10-2016, 09:16 PM
I love cooking things involving pasta just because it's so nice and easy to cook
it also pretty much goes with everything!!

whenever i come home early i always cook pasta and peas which is so nice honestly i want some now

Chris
10-10-2016, 09:25 PM
I can't understand it when people say they cant cook. Like if you follow a recipe and instructions how can you not?

So yes, I can cook.

thatc00lgirl
11-10-2016, 12:24 AM
Chris; exactly it is that simple. But HAHAHA it was a failure when my friend tried it. She burnt the sauce for the pasta and she gave me uncooked hard-soft spaghetti to chew on for dinner. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

despect
01-03-2017, 03:29 PM
I like to think that I'm a good cook. I know how to do most things and I'm the type of cook who follows a recipe to the smallest detail. It has to be perfect haha.

Sho
01-03-2017, 03:59 PM
i thought after moving to uni i'd cook less but i'm actually cooking a lot more

can't cook anything super fancy but i can cook proper meals which is a lot better than last year where i would only cook pasta and bacon

despect
01-03-2017, 04:11 PM
I once did chicken stuffed with cheese and bacon wrapped around it and it was sooo nice. I can make a great stir fry too :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!