PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Clowns

Inseriousity.
10-10-2016, 03:37 PM
I was reading article about the Creepy Clowns craze that is apparently sweeping through the US and has been happening fairly frequently here too. This is where some prankster dresses up as a clown and terrorises a certain area. I haven't seen one myself but I have seen a few facebook videos where 1 of them gets knocked out by somebody and the other gets chased by a guy with a bottle. Apparently a group of 12 year olds nearby got chased all the way to school and were absolutely terrified. My sister has a phobia of clowns as well so if she did see one, I know she'd freak out. Not sure how I'd react tbh.

I read a story today where the police have had to get involved. Some of them have been carrying knives.

Have you seen one?
If you saw one, how would you react?
lol would anyone here dress up as a clown? if yes, why?

Harmless prank or is police involvement required?

Chris
10-10-2016, 04:07 PM
It's ridiculous. I saw two kids dressed as clowns on Saturday, and although I could tell they were messing about together and not trying to frighten other people it was still creepy to see. If I see an adult as one I will probably shit myself.

dbgtz
10-10-2016, 04:29 PM
I feel like I'm one of the few people who don't actually give a shit and if I saw one in the street I'd just keep going about my day lmao

wixard
10-10-2016, 04:44 PM
I feel like I'm one of the few people who don't actually give a shit and if I saw one in the street I'd just keep going about my day lmao

me too

its just a clown mask! this would be more scary if it was an isolated incident, the fact it's some real life meme makes it not scary in the slightest

Stephen
10-10-2016, 04:49 PM
at least in america you can shoot them

Sho
10-10-2016, 05:10 PM
we were talking about this in my lecture this morning. we read an article that said "these aren't real clowns, they're just people who are dressed up as clowns" and we were all there like ??????? lmao
there are a few running about here and one scared the crap out of me while i was walking home saturday night by jumping out from behind a tree lmao. they don't really bother me though. before this there were people running around dressed as harambe shouting "i died for your sins". makes my walk to and from campus a lot more entertaining at least.

scottish
10-10-2016, 05:29 PM
I've not seen any and wouldn't really phase me if I did see one tbh

What's a clown going to do?

Alkaz
10-10-2016, 05:38 PM
When me and my friend finished work on Saturday we saw a clown walking through a field. There were police in the field looking for a massive woman so I hope they scared the shit out of him.

buttons
10-10-2016, 05:59 PM
X Factor star ‘chased by “killer clown” outside Aberdeen nightclub’
https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeen/1051496/x-factor-star-chased-killer-clown-outside-aberdeen-nightclub/

yeah th more media the more its gna happen lol

x-s-x
10-10-2016, 06:11 PM
It's so creepy and messed up. Two people dressed up as clowns chased a girl I know down the street. Even though it's just a mask that would scare the life out of me.

thatc00lgirl
10-10-2016, 08:28 PM
If they were to make an appearance here in Singapore, i think they are the ones that are going to be running away instead of
us Singaporeans running away. I've not seen a clown but even though it is just a mask, it is really creepy :/

Expling
10-10-2016, 09:14 PM
never bothered me but some of the stories are insane like??? i've heard they're near leicester but it doesn't bother me massively, i think i'd just walk the opposite way if i saw one

despect
01-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Ive never seen one but I can imagine I'd be running for my life!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!