PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst thing that happened to you today?

thatc00lgirl
11-10-2016, 01:57 PM
Everyone has bad moments, like probably everyday (that's me) or some other day.
What was yours? And what happened?

So today at work, the first thing i had to do was this online order which had 100 frozen Sara Lee original
berry cheesecakes; 50 boxes of Magnum Minis in almond & 45 boxes of Meji Cookies & Creme ice cream. So
the freezer i was in was really foggy, and really cold (made a mistake of not wearing the jacket when i went in),
so i had my trolley inside with me and while i was transferring the boxes of cheesecake, (the door was open),
i think someone thought that other people forgot to close the door, and this staff pulled the door close, and the
lock clicked in place and i couldn't rush to the door fast because the floor has so much ice on it and i was not
reacting fast enough. I panicked for awhile after screaming, then i casually continued my order until my friend
realized i wasn't out yet, she opened the door for me and saw me just sitting against my trolley, shivering. It
was SO COLD. Then i had to do stock take / invent take and we had to tidy up the shelves, my left arm was
trembling to the end of like 6 shelves ONLY and i think i'm blind because we had to take reference to this list
which had so many tiny wordings and numbers and ARGH :(

buttons
11-10-2016, 02:03 PM
I just accidently tagged sum1 in my ex coworkers pic of his young son and I cant untag it

Martin
11-10-2016, 02:11 PM
The napkin I was given with my subway blew out of my hand and into a woman's face as I was walking home :(

Sho
11-10-2016, 05:04 PM
The napkin I was given with my subway blew out of my hand and into a woman's face as I was walking home :(

omg poor woman lmao

i have a sore throat so i wanted to go to the shop to get something for it but my bus home from campus was rly rate so i didn't make it in time and now i'm suffering :(

Elegance
11-10-2016, 07:26 PM
i got white paint all over my favourite black jeans :{

x-s-x
11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
I tripped over a raised pavement & almost fell over face first

despect
01-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Probably that I dropped my phone and I thought it had cracked my screen :(

Martin
01-03-2017, 03:32 PM
My flatmate is going home for a few days so last night I gave the flat a really good tidy/clean so that I can enjoy the next few days in tidiness and cleanliness.

I literally made the kitchen look spotless.

This guy I like will probably be coming over a few times too over the next few days so obviously I want the place to look nice!

ANYWAY, just now, a couple of hours before she's going home she decides to go and play masterchef in the kitcken and it is now a bomb site again (AND SHE WON'T EVEN CLEAN IT UP BECAUSE SHE'S A LAZY BITCH)

:'( :'( :'(

Sho
01-03-2017, 03:57 PM
My flatmate is going home for a few days so last night I gave the flat a really good tidy/clean so that I can enjoy the next few days in tidiness and cleanliness.

This guy I like will probably be coming over a few times too over the next few days so obviously I want the place to look nice!

ANYWAY, just now, a couple of hours before she's going home she decides to go and play masterchef in the kitcken and it is now a bomb site again (AND SHE WON'T EVEN CLEAN IT UP BECAUSE SHE'S A LAZY BITCH)

omfg you really need to talk to her lmao

ermmm i got up at 8am to go to a seminar and then the lecturer went to the wrong room to do the seminar. there's only like 5 people in the seminar so the rest were walking from the bus station when they saw the lecturer and just followed her to the room without noticing they were in a diff room to what was on the timetable. i was upstairs waiting for them and then i get an email two hours later apologising :( got up for nothing!!

despect
01-03-2017, 04:16 PM

Oh dear Martin :( I hope she comes to her senses and cleans it!

zammy149
07-03-2017, 11:52 AM
ran out of weed

despect
07-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Waking up with a headache, dizzyness and a rise in temperature along with sore throat :(

nat965
11-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Waking up with a headache, dizzyness and a rise in temperature along with sore throat :(.
Hope you feel better soon :(

I dropped my lunch off the table and had to order another one... oops.

TinyFroggy
08-11-2018, 02:27 PM
I bought some cakes for my students. As an appreciation for their performance last week. They are all cute and lovely tiny human beings. However, when I opened the cake, apparently some of it were infested with ants T.T I'm feeling so bad for them. We just clean up the one we can and eat the remains.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!