PDA

View Full Version : What are the earliest pc or online games you've played?

thatc00lgirl
13-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Before the times that all games ran smoothly and all 3d visually smooth, there were 8-bit games and old online
games like Habbo :D

What were the earliest pc games you've played?
What were the earliest online games you've played?
What were the earliest mobile games you've played?
Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play?

For earliest pc games, i'd say Tomb Raider [older version], some monster egg hatching game where you take
care of that monster, rollercoaster tycoon [and pretty much all the other tycoon games] and Nanny Mania.

For earliest online games, i'd say Neopets, Runescape, Adventure Quest, Habbo, "Zack & Cody" Games, Garfield
Games, Hotel626, games on those Disney/Cartoon Network/Nickalodeon websites, the Asylum game that is always
on the Hotel626 website, Miniclips games, y8.com games, Maplestory, AuditionSEA.

For earliest mobile games, i'd say the first version of Asphalt, the snake game, the red ball game, tetris and
some bubble shooting games and i forgot. I didn't play much mobile games when i was younger. AH and a
fishing game too.

For old Facebooks games that may or may not be still there, i'd say Icy Tower, Pet Society [for those who
spent so much money on it, RIP], Happy Aquarium, Cafe World, Mafia Wars, FarmVille, Word Challenge,
Restaurant City, Hotel City, Bejeweled Blitz, Tiki Resort, Marvel: Avenger Alliance and Mouse Hunt.

How about you?

x-s-x
14-10-2016, 09:34 PM
PC - The earliest game I played was Sims 2/3. That's the only PC games I've ever played.

Online - Club Penguin, WeeWorld, Habbo. I used to play games on miniclip a lot.

Mobile - Snake & Bounce on Nokia :D

Facebook - Farmville, YoVille, Pet Society

Lucy
15-10-2016, 12:57 PM
What were the earliest pc games you've played? Lemmings
What were the earliest online games you've played? Kings of Chaos
What were the earliest mobile games you've played? Snake
Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play? Mafia Wars, technically on MySpace though.

ShellGreen
17-10-2016, 07:58 AM
Mine are the following:

What were the earliest pc games you've played? Sim 2 and Old version of Tom Raider
What were the earliest online games you've played? Neopets and Maplestory
What were the earliest mobile games you've played? Snake and Tetris
Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play? FarmVille and Pet Society

Misawa
17-10-2016, 09:04 PM
On the PC, Doom, Dark Forces, Quake, Duke Nukem. Going back to '95, '96.

amarj
20-10-2016, 11:57 AM
What were the earliest pc games you've played? Elder Scroll Morrowind/Gothic 1
What were the earliest online games you've played? Runescape/Knight Online
What were the earliest mobile games you've played? Snake
Before Facebook closed down many of their games, which games did you play? FarmVille and Mafia Wars

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!