PDA

View Full Version : Habbo going downhill..

Walled
16-09-2005, 12:39 AM
since Version Seven came out.
habbo has been going down hill..
now all ya can do is chat..
use to be able to Script
and Erroring has gone so gay since you [<]unts all learn't how to do it..
all your Complaining "my furni has gone and i am a total idiot and i can't fix it"
[Sighs] bet ya all made up now so you can get online dates.. and go sit in Ice cafe :eusa_eh:

-----------------
2001 - 2004: Habbo Memories
2005+ Sh'it

:Hazel
16-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Have you only just noticed its gone downhill? It's been that way for about a year now. I used to enjoy playing a year ago it was fun, I've found over the last year its gone more and more downhill which is a shame in a way because it used to be a great game. I hardly know anyone on it now that I did a year ago, its not just habbo itself which has changed its the people on it too. As the game has got more popular more immature young greedy kids seem to be playing. More people are rude and arrogant than they ever were a year ago. Trading is a joke now people just want to rip you off all the time, I could go on but i'll shut up now :p

Cavalier2
16-09-2005, 01:29 AM
Habbo ain't goin nowhere, lol, It's just as great as it used to be, but I suppose if your one of those lifeless geeks (which I'm assuming you are) who all they can do is go around erroring people for a 'life' then I suppose since we fixed most of it, or 'the info was leaked on how to do it', there will be more geeks, which means the older geeks will feel out of place.
Poor geeky poos

:Hazel
16-09-2005, 01:34 AM
The only thing i was bothered about with V8 was that erroring should be patched, and its not cause i just got errored. :@

le harry
16-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Errors are stupid. A guy (not mentioning name) went into my tfurni shop, adverised for 20 seconds, erored everyone and logged off

I mean wt

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!