PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1

xxMATTGxx
19-10-2016, 07:40 PM
https://vgboxart.com/resources/logo/13843_battlefield-1-prev.png

There was a thread on this but I assume it was lost in the recent data loss? Anyway, Battlefield 1 is officially out this Friday. Some people have already started playing it due to the version they preordered but whatever.

Anyone else getting this game and if so, what platform?

Shockwave.2CC
20-10-2016, 01:49 AM
I'll probably be getting it on Xbox One

xxMATTGxx
20-10-2016, 07:12 AM
I have it on PC and so far it's pretty good. Haven't played huge amounts of it yet though.

Chris
20-10-2016, 07:15 AM
I liked the beta so I will pick it up at some point.

wixard
20-10-2016, 10:09 AM
I shall also get it when I'm home next week

Lucy
20-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Didn't really get chance to play the beta but will be picking it up tomorrow :)

dbgtz
20-10-2016, 07:10 PM
Will get this eventually. Decided to opt for IW+MWR first.

xxMATTGxx
25-10-2016, 09:53 AM
So I played the multiplayer online all weekend and I have to say, I love it. Had so much fun, especially when you have a squad that works together and just know how to get shit done. At times it's just a massive cluster fuck which is fantastic.

Loving the world war 1 era as well and oh my, some of the maps they can have like weather coming in. Like fog which is such a good feature. It changes the game and the atmosphere, wow. Obviously it's a game but does make you wonder what it was like back then during the World War 1 battles in the changing environments.

Only have a slight problem which is with DirectX and can some time crash the game. Others have it as well so it's not just me, we aren't sure if it's within the game itself or the graphics drivers but I'm sure it will get fixed soon. It won't stop me from playing.

Yupt
25-10-2016, 09:37 PM
I'll get it but not right away, just justify spending that much money on something that's gonna distract me from work at the moment hahaha

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!