PDA

View Full Version : childhood teddy/toy

-:Undertaker:-
21-10-2016, 12:55 AM
what was your childhood teddy or toy and do you still have it

i was obsessed with this hand puppet i had which was a rabbit. i, using my amazing imagination, creatively called him Bunny. anyway sadly i lost him when i was around the age of 10 as my mum threw him out which i'll NEVER forgive. how can you throw ya child's favourite toy out? yes he was in the cupboard by that age but still all those years i took him everywhere :(

so what was your childhood teddy/toy and its name and do you still have?

Cerys
21-10-2016, 01:14 AM
Yh I have one which is worth actually quite a lot now ! It's the one my aunt gave me when I was born, it's pretty big and hard with moveable arms and legs
I then have two other which I wouldn't throw away either

They're all called teddy

Sho
21-10-2016, 05:37 PM
yeah i have a stitch and an owl teddy, both stay on my bed although i don't have them at uni with me and i kinda miss them :( lmao

RuthOnToast
21-10-2016, 08:15 PM
When i was little i used to love dogs so when i saw this toy husky (at the time we had just gotten a husky pup) i just had to buy him so i saved the money my gran gave me which i think took me 4 weeks. and i loved that toy he went everywhere. Until one day when on the way to my sisters i left him on the train. I soon realised id lost him and litartly cried for ages. He was soon replaced by a moose named moosie or mr moose who now (this may sound weird) sits on the sofa and watches tv all day

Absently
21-10-2016, 09:34 PM
When I was little I was always in hospital so I got a grey teddy with a bow around his neck as a pressie! One time when I was in hospital a nun in the hospital bed next to mine gave me a medal that I stuck on my teddy and it remained there all of its little life! Sadly, when my mum met her ex partner he was very against like anything from the past type of thing, which resulted in all of my childhood toys and books being thrown away, included in that was my teddy! I don't think he ever had a name tho!

x-s-x
21-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Mine was a dog, it was probably the size of me at the time I got it :)

dbgtz
22-10-2016, 11:56 AM
My oldest is probably this little stuffed red dog my dad bought from Italy when I was very young and when he went abroad a lot. I also have this dank stuffed Digimon which my brother helped me sew up as it was dying RIP.

nat965
11-02-2017, 03:57 AM
Mine was a big fat garfield that could be used as a pillow if i ever needed it. Eventually I think it broke and my mum couldn't be bothered to sew it up again. :'(

despect
11-02-2017, 04:01 AM
I used to have this rabbit teddy that used to always be next to me whilst i slept. I gave it to my sister now though for her baby shes going to have soon :).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!