PDA

View Full Version : do u let other people see you crying

buttons
22-10-2016, 08:18 PM
if u start to feel the water works coming on do u let others see, excuse urself from the room or w.e, or fight em

me i try to hide em like it's easy if it's a sad movie or am facing away from people but otherwise i try to fight em but once they've started they don't stop no matter how hard i try or whose around lmao

dint like it because then when ppl ask if ur ok it makes u worse

Absently
22-10-2016, 08:27 PM
ye I hate crying in front of people I always just pretend I got an itchy eye or something!! every time I'm watching films and if they're happy or sad I always start crying so try n stop them but they always fall out anyway!! it's awful if you're talking to people and you start getting upset and they notice and then asking if ur ok and ur like no ND UR THROAT MAKES THAT NOISE!!

Martin
22-10-2016, 08:27 PM
I used to lock myself in the bathroom when I could feel a good cry coming on :P or would deliberately wait until everyone had gone to bed and then let it all out each night.

If it was like a sad film or TV show (even things like eastenders has been known to make me cry omg) then I try to look away from people and remove the tears as quickly as possible haha!

There's been a couple of times where I've gotten way too drunk and emotional mess martin has come out and I've sobbed my heart out in a packed club full of people which is quite embarrassing haha, but I guess you don't realise you're doing it so much when you're that drunk. Usually I'm a happy laughing kind of drunk, but I guess there's a limit! :P

wixard
22-10-2016, 08:34 PM
I don't let anyone see me cry! In the past ten years I would say only 2/3 people have seen me cry

my bf is only person I'm comfortable crying infront of (usually HIM that causes it lol) hate crying infront of any family so none of them have seen me cry in years

the other two are my manager and another girl in work who came into the bathrooms to console me when I bolted out of the office crying last year

similarly I hate seeing people I know cry like friends/family, I automatically just get like repulsed by it which is awful I'm a weirdo

buttons
22-10-2016, 08:44 PM
i will cry unashamedly in front of anyone when im ill lol
dnt hide it from scott just prefer to be in another room n left alone
also like a yr n a bit ago the dentist was cleaning my wisdom tooth that was coming through it was sore n i was wiping away tears of pain n she was like aw don't get upset n am like WELL NOW IM GOING TO GET UPSET

if u c me cry just let me be left alone until am ready plz it'll make it worse if u keep coming to me

dbgtz
22-10-2016, 09:49 PM
I don't tend to cry to be honest, but if I do then no. I shall not show a sign of weakness!

scottish
22-10-2016, 09:50 PM
I do not cry.

Red
23-10-2016, 12:28 AM
Ya I can't hold it in. That's my prob. I cry when I'm happy/sad/angry.

whoeful
23-10-2016, 12:52 AM
if its sad cry only when ive been drunk or my mum
if its just crying then i laugh about it after i cry at everything

Elegance
23-10-2016, 03:04 AM
lol no i wont even go on the phone with ppl when im cryign because i dont want people to know how weak i am i just try and avoid it at all costs

in person its so much harder cos im overemotional and ppl can literally just tell by looking at me that i want to cry but ill do my best to convince ppl im fine becaus eas soon as i say im not okay ill breakdown

plus i look uglier when i cry

Empired
23-10-2016, 08:53 AM
I look really really ugly when I cry like all gross and red and blotchy so I refuse to let ppl see me cry. My mum insists on coming and talking to me which I hate bc I can calm myself down on my own but she'll just make me more upset or angry until we argue and then eventually calm down. I hate that because it's such a waste of an afternoon lol and it alwaysss happens even if the reason I'm crying has nothing to do with her.

David
23-10-2016, 10:17 AM
nope

lemons
23-10-2016, 10:31 AM
well the last time I cried was crying of laughter over ryvitas with my sister and my mum didnt get it and i was non stop crying/laughing for like 15mins

cant remember the last time i actually cried over something sad who knows maybe tonight when negan kills off someone in twd :/

nat965
11-03-2017, 12:53 PM
I don't like crying in public, then 100 people start asking why I'm crying, whats the matter... I don't want to explain or talk!!!

Brad
11-03-2017, 01:20 PM
I have, I am a sympathetic person, so when I see others cry... I do tear up because of that emotional connection. But other than that... I'm pretty good at keep it together.

Charlie
12-03-2017, 06:18 PM
I don't really mind. I hate trying to talk when I'm crying because it either makes it worse or I just sound stupid but otherwise, I don't care.

despect
13-03-2017, 09:50 PM
Depends on who I'm around if I'm close with that person I'm pretty open with my emotions and how I feel but if it's someone I barely know I try to hide it or I go somewhere else and cry by myself.

Neversoft
13-03-2017, 11:07 PM
I hide my tears from friends and family, but have cried openly in public a couple of times. Once during rush hour on the tube in central London. There was a ticket inspector that completely skipped me because I must have looked so distraught. Usually I am quite self-conscious, but become very self-absorbed in times of great happiness and in times of great sadness.

Landon
14-03-2017, 12:00 AM
I guess just as well for me it'd depend on the circumstances. If someone in my family just died right in front of me then hell yeah am I going to cry.

PrettyLoven
10-01-2018, 10:15 PM
I am sensitive. You will see my tears. LOL

TinyFroggy
29-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Tbh, I don't care. But most of the time, I try to hide it cause if not, I feel like I'm begging for attention.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!