PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been in a car crash?

scottish
23-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Have you ever been in a car crash?

Were you driving?

Was there much damage (cars and people)?

Who was at fault?

buttons
23-10-2016, 02:13 PM
i reversed into a shipping container pmsl yes there was damage I had to drive 90 mile round trip after that with broken lights oops #illegal
got the lights fixed haven't bothered with the bumper tho
me I was at fault

David
23-10-2016, 02:21 PM
Have you ever been in a car crash?
yes some woman cut out on my dad at a roundabout
Were you driving?
no i was young
Was there much damage (cars and people)?
not people. my mum almost hooked the woman though from the stories i heard.
not sure about car damage.
Who was at fault?
the woman

Sho
23-10-2016, 03:08 PM
yeah but not a big one. a bus did an emergency stop and my friend was too busy changing the song on the radio to realise and didn't break fully in time so we bumped into the car in front. wasn't much damage but yeah was obv my frend's fault

x-s-x
23-10-2016, 07:22 PM
I've not been in a car crash myself but my brothers friends car went down a ditch whilst he was in the car & his girlfriend. They were all okay but because my brothers gf didn't have a seatbelt on and she bashed her head so they advised her to stay awake for 48 hours in case she wouldn't wake up. That would terrify me, I wouldn't want to sleep again :(

wixard
23-10-2016, 07:36 PM
yes I put a song on the aux my sister did not like and she gets very angry very easy so she went to fling my phone in the back of the car and bumped into a car turning into the supermarket as we were trying to get out heh

Lucy
25-10-2016, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I have been in a bumper to bumper, nothing major but cost a few hundred bucks all up to sort it out. Technicality says I was at fault as I was the car behind, however I feel when leaving a junction one should not just suddenly stop after they have pulled away.

Samantha
25-10-2016, 10:11 PM
Yeah, I have been in a bumper to bumper, nothing major but cost a few hundred bucks all up to sort it out. Technicality says I was at fault as I was the car behind, however I feel when leaving a junction one should not just suddenly stop after they have pulled away.

That happened to my friend at work, the guy in front bottled it going out of the junction so my friend went straight into the back of him. He's fine now, but his car was a write off.

I've never been in a car crash though luckily.

Zak
27-10-2016, 07:39 AM
I reversed into a caravan by accident haha

MilksAreUs
28-10-2016, 12:48 AM
So 1st July 2016, was on the way back from my After Prom party and the stupid taxi we were in decides to pull out and not look either way. A car coming up the main road at 60mph heading towards us smashes into the side of my taxi. Airbags, smoke and petrol everywhere. I had to ring the Emergency Services etc. and Taxi Driver hardly said 2 words to us. Luckily me and my friend both came out with Whiplash but if we'd have gone out by 6 inches more we'd have severe injuries. Here are some pics to show how serious it actually looked...
http://i63.tinypic.com/omfsy.jpg
The Taxi we were in
http://i63.tinypic.com/2i24m6e.jpg
The Fiat Punto which hit us
http://i65.tinypic.com/n3vpqe.jpg
Front view of Taxi we were in

scottish
28-10-2016, 10:30 AM
You would have got a decent pay out though for whiplash

MilksAreUs
28-10-2016, 01:49 PM
You would have got a decent pay out though for whiplash

Lol the claims still ongoing, the people in the other car did a runner and they "can't prove who was driving the other car" even though it was fully taxed, had an MOT and was insured. I call bullshit and think it was the person who actually owns the car lmfao

Metric1
06-11-2016, 05:14 AM
I was in an accident a couple weeks ago, I was picking up my sister at the bar on my literally one weekend off - light turned green for me and somebody ran the red, I t-boned them. We were all OK.

hungryfront
06-11-2016, 10:57 AM
When I was 10 (I think?), it was about Christmas and we were on our way home from town at about 7 and it was dark. We were driving down the main road & this driver pulled out on us and we hit them from the side. Nobody was injured except the kid in the back of the other car who looked about 14, he had a cut down his leg. It wasn't too much damage and no airbags went off or anything, and me and my dad had seatbelts on (we were the only ones in the car). He was at fault and tried to sue us saying we were speeding but failed.

Metric1
07-11-2016, 02:38 AM
http://i66.tinypic.com/hsq3b9.jpg

flyingcheese101
07-11-2016, 10:14 AM
We were driving on the motorway, 3 lanes of traffic, and the truck in front of us suddenly swerved to the side to avoid a stepladder in the middle of the fucking road. We had nowhere to go but straight into it, it pierced our radiator and done some extra stuff but nothing too critical. We then made our way across 3 lanes of traffic onto the hard shoulder, and there was a slipway onto the road between us & the hard shoulder. Out of nowhere this pick-up comes speeding down and smashes into us, we smash into the rail thing, and he smashes into the back of us.

within 5 mins police, fire, and ambo were all there. He done some serious damage to his chest, everyone in my car got a bit of whiplash. Both cars were write-offs.

This all happened on the way to the airport to go to England

Matt
11-11-2016, 01:54 AM
I haven't but my mum has. Someone woman pulled out in front of her and she went into them

nat965
10-02-2017, 07:48 PM
Was a windy day and a gate at the local swimming pool smashed into my side of the front window. If you can call that a car crash :P

Chris
10-02-2017, 07:52 PM
A car went into the back of my aunt and uncles car and I was in the back. Minor but still enough to panic you and do damage to my aunts leg.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!