View Full Version : concerts/festivals

Gina
23-10-2016, 02:12 PM
have u ever been to a concert or festival
which artist(s) have u seen play
how many times

did u enjoy yourself
how much did it cost u!

is there anyone you want to see or any festival u wanna go to?

scottish
23-10-2016, 02:14 PM
no never been never wanted to go either tbh

Sho
23-10-2016, 03:00 PM
only festival i've ever been to is radio 1's big weekend in like 2010 since it was in north wales. it was ok i guess, paramore was there. hadn't heard of half of them though tbh

i've seen bullet for my valentine and alestorm live. if you count support acts too, then i've seen bring me the horizon and atreyu since they supported bfmv.

i haven't been in like 6 years now though and i have no interest in going either

whoeful
23-10-2016, 03:04 PM
i did leeds fest for a day and i saw
BBK, oliver heldens, hannah wants, aluna george, citizen :(, lower than atlantis, 99 souls, like loads more dance stage artists
also leeds use to do this small day concert thing and people like one direction and little mix use to perform which i went to every year of my life till i was about 12/13 x

and ive seen live
panic! at the disco, pinegrove, sorority noise, tom odell, slaves

im seeing tom odell again in about 2 week, also going to be seeing the front bottoms & gnarwolves, the 1975, real friends & knuckle puck, modern baseball, green day, the wonder years, pinegrove soon wooo x

most the time tickets for bands are reallly cheap
and i want to do leeds fest 2017 but camping and mint festival x and i want to see citizen live every day of my life i hope they tour uk soon

Elegance
23-10-2016, 03:18 PM
if i told you all the artists i'd seen live i might break the forum there's too many lol
best ppl i've seen are : paramore, the lumineers, the cure, brand new, gnash, the 1975, fall out boy

seen one direction twice they were an absolute bop

i can't even remember half of them, some bands i've seen loads like i used 2 be obsessed with a band called we are the in crowd and i saw them like 10 times and met them like 7 times lol even went to liverpool to watch them play even though i had a meet and greet with them in manchester 2 days later cus during my emo phase i owuld just go to concerts and not even care about who was there i juts loved the atmosphere and being surrounded by music, most tickets were like £10 so it wasn't strenuous to pay for either

i've been to leeds fest 3 times and slam dunk fest once, tickets for leeds were like £60-80 and slam dunk was about £40

i realllly wanna see bon iver but he sold out and resale tickets are like £400 each lollo ololol olol ! would also love to see fleetwood mac, john mayer, halsey, ed sheeran and zayn

i haven't been to a concert since leeds fest but i'm seeing melanie martinez in november with lerdulo/kitten !!!

edit: how could i forget i've seen taylor swift 3 times lol she's amazing xxx loml

Jurv
24-10-2016, 08:55 AM
I've seen Adele x2, James Arthur x2, Sam Smith, Hurts x2, Katy B, MNEK...

And there are a few indie bands too like San Cisco and Darwin Deez. All at concert/gigs, I've not lost my festival virginity yet

Gaga, Emeli Sande, Anohni and The xx are on my list to see next!!!! Adele was my most expensive, around £100 each

Nick
24-10-2016, 10:09 AM
i am seeing slipknot this saturday

Cerys
24-10-2016, 02:03 PM
I'll try do it in order of first to last

Foo fighters,
Green day,
Blink182,
(OK now my memory of order is failing oops) tonight alive
Twenty one pilots
All time low + tonight alive
Manic Street preachers
A-ha
Travis
Manic Street preachers
Fall out boy, biffy clyro, red hot chilli peppers (leeds fest)

I'm suuuure there's more that I've missed but I can't remember

Then in November/December I'm seeing: the cure, pixies, placebo, biffy clyro and the fratellis

The worst out of them that I've seen was probably fall out boy
The best is either foo fighters or biffy clyro

-:Undertaker:-
25-10-2016, 01:47 AM
only ever been one festival (car fest) cos it was with fam. saw likes of Texas, abc, Faithless, Kim Wilde.

been to one like gig and that was with my mate to see The Maccabees years ago. also been more recently to an after party in a bar that Yannis from Foals did (he was on the decks) which was more my type of thing although it annoyed me everyone following him

Drewar
25-10-2016, 04:43 AM
I saw Ariana Grande in March of 2015 and I'll be going to see her again in March of 2017 :)

Gina
03-11-2016, 08:14 AM
so i went and saw bastille last night
abolutely AMAZING omf i fully recommend
we were standing and jheeeeez
the singer lit came dancing through the crowd of us standing peeps and whatev else lmao really really really good 11/10 bravo

nat965
11-02-2017, 03:29 AM
Went to Jason Derulo last year. Nothing since.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!