PDA

View Full Version : Youtubers

Alkaz
25-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Do you follow any?

My favourite are Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Tanya Burr & Jim Chapman. I mainly watch their daily vlogs and not their main channel videos but still, love them. My sister used to take the piss out of me for watching their videos and now she thinks that her and Zoella are BFFL.

David
25-10-2016, 08:15 PM
DACHIE Nick;

Elegance
25-10-2016, 08:25 PM
i only actively watch dodie clark, hannah witton, dottie james, bethan leadley and recently due to her change in content i've started watching sprinkleofglitter

going meeting joe sugg and caspar lee tomorrow cus my cousin works with them and got me a free meet and greet and tickets to their show but i honestly wouldn't say i watch them

x-s-x
25-10-2016, 09:00 PM
I'm subscribed to:

KathleenLights, Jeffreestar, Danna Ann, Grav3yardgirl, Becca Rose, Kristen Leanne, Tanya Burr, The Perkins, Amelia Liana, Fleur DeForce, Shaaanxo, ReadySetGlamour, Helen Anderson, Chloe Morello, Estee Lalonde, Lydia Elise Millen, Cherry Wallis, Mirrorsandhaze, Inthefrow, Samantha Maria, Pixiwoo, Gabriella (velvetgh0st), Bailey Van Der Veen, Sophia Chang, Makeup with Jar, Brittany Balyn, Lily Melrose, Glam&Gore, Jade Madden, CutiePieMarzia, Madeyewlook, sophandstuff, Karissa Pukas, Evelina Forsell, BeautywithEmily, LLimWalker, NikkieTutorials, itsjudytime, dope211, Kalei Lagunero, Sophie Foster, Dulce Candy, Patricia Bright, SunkissAlba, Rachel Aust, Promise Phan, Kandee Johnson, Shirley B, Ingrid Nilsen, Sebastian Colubine, Unbox Therapy, Bart Baker, The Sim Supply, LifeSimmer, Jason Davis, Guy Tang & Bradley Friesen.

Omg I didn't realize how many I was subbed to :O

My faves:

Helen Anderson, KathleenLights, Shaaanxo, ReadySetGlamour, Gabriella (velvetgh0st), Samantha Maria, Evelina Forsell, Patricia Bright, NikkieTutorials & Jeffreestarr

Cerys
25-10-2016, 09:07 PM
I watchhh Seananners, MiniLadd and Terrorisor. I like the group of people they play with but i'm not subbed to them or watch any of their vids

Empired
25-10-2016, 09:10 PM
I mainly just watch ASMR videos tbh. And occasionally PTX or Superfruit singing vids that aren't on spotify. I'm boring I don't want youtubers.

lawrawrrr
25-10-2016, 10:15 PM
I watch a lot of YouTube but I get really annoyed at them at times??

I regularly watch:

TomSka and DarkSquidge (vlog/chatty channel) - the shorts and comedy bits are SO FUNNY and his weekly vlogs are really interesting?
Mr Weebl - cartoons again, quite funy, but he doesn't upload much any more
Zoella - love her videos in general but I feel a bit like it's showing off in a way? Great you spent £300 in primark for a haul cool lucky you
Jim Chapman and EveryDayJim (vlog channel) - really down to earth, prob my fav
Pointlessblogvlogs - really annoys me idk why I watch him it just feels like he takes everything for granted a bit?
NikkieTutorials - new obsession, I love her makeup vids even though I'm never gonna be bothered to recreate them
Jeffree Star - HATE HATE HATE THE PERSONALITY but occasionally makes me laugh

I also watch the occasional Sprinkle of Glitter, SacconeJolys, Marcus Butler, gaming videos, but I pretty much just pick up on trending or what's hot. I watch YouTube in the morning when I get ready so when I'm out of subs I head over there!!

Shockwave.2CC
25-10-2016, 10:32 PM
FunForLouis
TheTimTracker
Casey Neistat
Jelly (Gamer)
Lachlan
MasterOv
RomanAtwood

whoeful
25-10-2016, 11:09 PM
casey neistat, funforlouis, shonduras, willne, memeulous

also filthyfrank, maxmoefoe and idubbbz i find them so weird

rosienovelli is my favourite on youtube

Lucy
26-10-2016, 02:02 AM
I used to watch heaps fairly regular these days when I get chance I just watch Matthias, MiniLadd and Syndicate.

Nick
26-10-2016, 04:55 AM
DACHIE Nick;

YES DACHIE

Phil
26-10-2016, 06:07 PM
Anyone watch any gamers?? I watch JSE and Markiplier quite regularaly. I also watch Team Edge, find them quite entertaining. I used to watch Shaytards religiously but not so muc anymore. They're stopping vlogging soon which is sad :(

Prosiary
26-10-2016, 06:09 PM
SORTEDfood
Casey Neistat
TGFBro
Sara Dietschy
MarzBarVlogs

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!