PDA

View Full Version : Lending/borrowing money

Gina
28-10-2016, 08:24 PM
do you often lend out money or borrow money from people
have u ever pulled out a lovely loan (inspired by lee from eastenders obvi)
do you always give the money back or hope they forget
whats the most ud lend out to someone
whats the most youd borrow from someone

buttons
28-10-2016, 08:45 PM
never ever borrow money don't want to have to pay a debt and dno just don't like it
i don't loan money either, iv given people money without wanting it back tho but no more than a tenner

what's a lovely loan?

most i'd lend is really depends if it was serious i could lend them a lot...... only if they were close to me and it was really needed of course i would lend to them
most id borrow is a couple quid myb dno depends situation i was in, would only ask if it was needed eg for me to get home or something

scottish
28-10-2016, 10:04 PM
I've loaned people money before (like 1k+), never asked for a loan though.

j0rd
29-10-2016, 12:12 AM
no I hate the feeling of owing someone money, so nah
if under some circumstance i have to borrow money like if I don't have enough on me or something, I'll feel terrible until I give it back

Cerys
29-10-2016, 12:17 AM
Hmm it depends what the situation is and how much I had myself to spare. If it was a serious situation and a family member than maybe 500 (more if it was my mum ye) but that's it probably.
I'm quite useless with lending money tho cos I get too scared to ask for it back incase I seem needy or something !

Borrowing, dno. I don't rlly like to borrow money I just like to take x

-:Undertaker:-
29-10-2016, 12:28 AM
i'll lend to friends sometimes on nights out but always pester for it back

don't borrow myself

dbgtz
29-10-2016, 05:00 PM
I'd happily take out a loan so long as it was repayable and made more sense to take the loan rather than just save up beforehand. I wouldn't get a loan for something that wasn't essential to some degree, though.
I don't lend people money outright and I would never ask for money from anyone aside from my parents and possibly my grandparents if I was very desperate.

thatc00lgirl
31-10-2016, 05:52 PM
Learnt my lesson about loaning to other people when the other party refused to return me back the money..so now if only it is
really urgent and i know that person real well, the borrow & loan agreement would be there or else nah.

nat965
11-02-2017, 03:41 AM
only if its urgent and for a good reason.

despect
11-02-2017, 03:44 AM
I tend to be way too kind and lend money but im a lot better at saying no now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!