PDA

View Full Version : Fancing Guys

Kj2005
16-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Do you find yourself staring at the guy who sits at the back of the class? Do you like the look of guys but worry your friends will dump you if you say anything? Don’t have a fit - any true mate will still treat you the same, and those who don't can spin on a finger.

Hormone Hornets
Hormones are like bees trapped in your pants and adolescence can be a confusing time. You'll feel lots of different things... So if you do stumble across a yearning for a boy, don’t immediately think, ‘I must be gay, let's tell everyone’. Slow it down. Or at least wait until you’re totally sure.

Nah, never fancied a girl
All your friends are girls, but you don't wanna snog them. Not even when you watch them during PE. But Matt's nice, especially when he has his shirt out and his hair messy. Do you wanna tell anyone how you feel? If you do, then tell people you trust completely and stick to your guns.

Who Thinks What?
Some people might be shocked at first. They'll get over it. Here's a guide to how they might feel:

Best Friend
He or she knows you and will probably be one of the first people you can count on.

Parents
Your parents may not understand at first, but once they see you're happy it probably won't be long before they change their minds. They may be a bit surprised though, which means there could be heated words when you first tell them how you feel. Remember they'll love you no matter what, so don’t sweat it over them too much.

Girls
Most girls will have a lot of understanding for you and will be supportive. (Note: it's a myth that girls will be happy to strip off in front of a gay man, so don't just say 'I like boys' to get her sympathy...)

Boys
Some guys are pretty fearful of their own sexuality and might take it out on you by calling you names. If you're strong you can ride it out, but just be aware of the misguided fools. Not everyone has an open mind. Their loss, of course.

Ezzie.
16-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Good tips there, I'm straight and I kinda just wanna snog all my friends (girls) lolz ;)

LuNkEvAnZ
17-09-2005, 08:25 PM
Nice advice.. I am straight but I can see how it can help a gay person

GommeInc
17-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Reading the bees being hormones I have a faint idea of what the stings are :P

Anyway, lovely advice and funny :D

Eamonn
17-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Good tips there, I'm straight and I kinda just wanna snog all my friends (girls) lolz ;)
Lol same all my girl mates are fit ! tis annoying though because it can be awkward snogging them xD

Edit by Urges - Please try to stay ON topic. Thankyou

zak-x
17-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Great advice xD
And snapshot i feel the same =]

cocaine
21-09-2005, 04:41 PM
Rofl. ;) Nice guide there.

Kj2005
06-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Why was the fancying girls more pop i think more girls are not scared of ammitting the sexuallity

Ash♥
09-10-2005, 03:07 AM
Why was the fancying girls more pop i think more girls are not scared of ammitting the sexuallity

I think you're correct.

Moth
09-10-2005, 11:15 PM
Very nice guide. Thank you.

ReInfected
09-10-2005, 11:20 PM
y dont u guys just say make out instead of snog?

ross
09-10-2005, 11:25 PM
I find guys hot, infact they're mega hot.

But girls are as equally hot, but I just don't have that 'OMG I WANNA KISS YOU' feeling.

You
10-10-2005, 11:32 AM
I find guys hot, infact they're mega hot.

But girls are as equally hot, but I just don't have that 'OMG I WANNA KISS YOU' feeling.
:o I feel pretty much the same.

Ash♥
10-10-2005, 12:56 PM
I'm confused.

[Moderator] - Please stay on topic; don't post pointlessly.

Vause
10-10-2005, 01:42 PM
nice advice :P

YellowParasol
10-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Yeah, some good Advice there for Girls. :P

But im Straight, so i don't need it :)

Acidude
10-10-2005, 03:36 PM

At my school, for some reason, Lesbians aren't really very bad. I've seen a fair few girls snogging at my school and nobody cares. A lot of girls I hang around with act Gay and nobody cares, they just find it funny. For some men It can even be a turn-on (Not me o.0).

However, Boys snogging Boys wouldn't be the most pleasant thing to see, or at least not where I come from. Not as much of a turn on for some people o.0. Guys acting Gay isn't as tolerated though. That is a bit unfair on the boys, but what can you do? =P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!