PDA

View Full Version : Fancying Gals

Kj2005
16-09-2005, 07:10 AM
Girl attraction
Most girls develop a crush on another laydee at some point in their lives. It might be a short-lived crush or a long-lasting infatuation. For some girls it’s just a phase, for others it lasts for life. However long the feeling lasts and whether you fancy loads of girls or just the one, your feelings are perfectly normal and healthy.

Gal panic
When your mates are harping on about their lad-loves it’s easy to feel left out. Telling them you fancy girls is a tough call and a major decision. Whatever you do, don’t panic. Take things at your own pace and work through your feelings one step at a time. If you’re actually seeing a girl, or you’ve snogged one, don’t beat yourself up about it. Even if it was a one-off, there’s absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Consider it an experience – some of your mates have probably done it too!

Lucky laydee
If you fancy girls in general, or have a crush on one laydee in particular, you can do something about it. Unfortunately, it can be a sensitive situation. If it’s just boys that float her boat, there’s little point fessing-up.
Ask yourself a few questions: does she go out with/fancy lads? Do you think she fancies you? Read her body language, ask her a few tactful questions and assess the situation carefully before you make a move.

Take time to talk
If you think you’re gay, or even if you are just experimenting, it can help to talk to someone about your feelings. Don’t underestimate your mates, particularly if they are cool and trustworthy. If you’d rather talk to a stranger who’s an expert, there are lots of advice lines and websites you can access to chat with someone in confidence . Although there is prejudice out there, your sexuality doesn’t have to be a secret.

ross
16-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Is this from some site, I've read it somewhere before..?

EletricMornings
16-09-2005, 07:46 PM
*licks ross*
ok tat was random

LuNkEvAnZ
18-09-2005, 10:19 AM
*licks ross*
ok tat was random

Erm.. Yeah.. VERY random..

EletricMornings
18-09-2005, 06:20 PM
O.o
*licks person above me tht hasnt got my name in his sig*

Kj2005
22-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Stop with the licking

ross
22-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Stop with the licking
She can lix me if she pleases :(

Kj2005
06-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Feels left out
*LICKS ALL*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!