PDA

View Full Version : old hc badge?

Catchy
03-11-2016, 05:41 PM
I have one of the old HC badges on my accounts which I'm not HC on. If I remove the badge will it be gone forever? Or will I get to keep it?

Kyle
03-11-2016, 06:03 PM
If it's one of the old OLD badges (without the achievement banner on it) and the account isn't a .com.au account then removing it will probably remove it forever, yes. If it's one with a banner (e.g. HC IV) in bronze then those are forever.

Catchy
03-11-2016, 06:25 PM
If it's one of the old OLD badges (without the achievement banner on it) and the account isn't a .com.au account then removing it will probably remove it forever, yes. If it's one with a banner (e.g. HC IV) in bronze then those are forever.

yeh its the OLD one! omg cant touch it then i guess oh wait i think its an AU account, so i can?

e5
04-11-2016, 06:56 AM
Which badge is it? The old bronze HC one?

Lucy
04-11-2016, 10:37 AM

What was special about .com.au that means you keep it?

Catchy
04-11-2016, 04:00 PM
Which badge is it? The old bronze HC one?

yeah

http://img.webme.com/pic/h/habbo-monzz/hc_badge.gif

Kyle
07-11-2016, 05:48 PM
What was special about .com.au that means you keep it?
Users on the Australian hotel got to keep their badges even after their HC expired, meaning that when the merge happened, Australian badges stayed on the accounts after the achievements system got picked up and badges changed.

Lucy
08-11-2016, 01:52 AM
Users on the Australian hotel got to keep their badges even after their HC expired, meaning that when the merge happened, Australian badges stayed on the accounts after the achievements system got picked up and badges changed.

Strange that only the Australian hotel got this privilege, bonus for me though as I am from the Australian hotel.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!