PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER ugly bundle

FlyingJesus
14-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Can't remember the last bundle that actually looked like a nice room in itself rather than being something that you'd pick apart and sell and this latest one isn't even worth that as far as I can tell. Cinema teles are nice but you generally want a full set to make real use of them and I doubt you want to spend 99c on a single pair. Badge is minging too :(
http://i.imgur.com/SM9xla9.png

Absently
14-11-2016, 07:09 PM
WHAT. it's like someone looked in their inventory and was like meh cant be bothered to buy anymore furni lets just see what i can throw down and make without no effort.

lawrawrrr
14-11-2016, 08:41 PM
I like that they brought back cinema furni but the bundle is so BASIC? 99c seems overpriced as well...

Reality
14-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Come on guys give Habbo some slack they've been hit real hard by their recession they need ever imaginary coin they can get!
But ye looks ugly as hell and I wouldn't pay more than 10c for the whole thing as a package deal from ASDA in the home section.

Samantha
14-11-2016, 11:51 PM
They say the teleports are scarce, why release them then? Let them retain their value a little bit and come up with more unique ideas!

Matt
15-11-2016, 01:15 AM
There's a room layout that's literally the same as this one too.

Laaaaame

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!