PDA

View Full Version : Shrinking Sweet Stuff ~ Ends 8th December

Samantha
22-11-2016, 12:21 AM
http://i.imgur.com/J0vsLBV.gif

We live in a world where prices are increasing, but the size of the product we buy is decreasing! Only recently we've had Terry's Chocolate Oranges go a little hollow and shrink in size, as well as Toblerone spacing out the iconic pyramids to make the bar smaller too. I absolutely love both of them, I could easily eat Chocolate Orange or White Toblerone all day, but for this competition what I want to know is what item of confectionary you would hate to see reduced in size and why!

The most mouth watering and interesting idea will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 15 Credits, 1 week HabboxForum VIP, 5 Habbox raffle tickets and 50 tokens

Catchy
01-12-2016, 09:02 PM
New competition! Get your entries in

FlyingJesus
01-12-2016, 11:27 PM
WHAT I didn't know chocolate oranges were hollow now what the hell

I eat savoury stuff more than sweet but I think the worst kick in the teeth would be if Freddo got made smaller. The price goes up and up so if it was reduced in size too then I think my childhood would be dead

YellowPillow
04-12-2016, 01:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/J0vsLBV.gif

We live in a world where prices are increasing, but the size of the product we buy is decreasing! Only recently we've had Terry's Chocolate Oranges go a little hollow and shrink in size, as well as Toblerone spacing out the iconic pyramids to make the bar smaller too. I absolutely love both of them, I could easily eat Chocolate Orange or White Toblerone all day, but for this competition what I want to know is what item of confectionary you would hate to see reduced in size and why!

The most mouth watering and interesting idea will win.

Good Luck!

Prize: 15 Credits, 1 week HabboxForum VIP, 5 Habbox raffle tickets and 50 tokens

If the Crunch's chocolate bars were made smaller I really be dissapointed. So chocolaty and sweet I wish it would get bigger instead of smaller :HeartEyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!