PDA

View Full Version : `H` Advice.

Kumra
03-12-2016, 01:58 PM
A long time ago me (and someone else sort of) went around on Habbo pretending to be someone I know (Akeel/Barbais) to annoy him. I regret doing something like this, it was only because he said some harsh stuff to people I knew at a habbo roleplay I used to be a member of. Well, someone's come up to me today and said why don't you re-join the roleplay? I told them I'd love to RP and talk to old friends again, but I don't really know what to do because I feel bad about telling everyone that the "Akeel clone" wasn't me. Akeel nearly found out I faked him before and he threatened me with personal info about myself, so I'm quiet nervous about him finding out but at the same time it's getting to me that I'm basically lying to everyone including all my friends that the clone wasn't me.

What should I do?

FlyingJesus
03-12-2016, 02:02 PM
Just come clean and apologise, if you own your past people can't so easily use it against you. We've all done things we're not proud of but people change and if you've realised that you did wrong and are making steps to be a better person then I can't see anyone of worth being bothered by it

buttons
03-12-2016, 02:05 PM
is that the akeel with the fourm account here.. who cud see this

Samantha
03-12-2016, 03:54 PM
is that the akeel with the fourm account here.. who cud see this

I was about to say this! I was going to say if you don't want them to find out, don't post a thread about them on a forum they're a member of.

Just come clean to them anyway, it might be better in the long run.

Joe
03-12-2016, 08:01 PM
Who really cares it an online game!!!!!!!!! But also yeah if he's threatening you with personal info then do something about it, but saying that two immature wrongs don't make a right!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!