PDA

View Full Version : mobile phone

-:Undertaker:-
14-12-2016, 12:43 AM
so i've got an samsung s7 edge

and like last week the screen went funny. not my fault, its been in case and is in pristine condition

anyway so i send off to samsung for fixing

but you know i've actually really liked not having a phone. i like the fact i haven't got to charge it, i like that im not checking it out of habit. i like the fact if someone needs to get hold of me they do it like one way via fb. its been nice

i got it sent back fixed today and tbh i'm slightly disappointed

can you cope/have you coped without a mobile

Thread moved by Despect (Forum Moderator) to 'Technology Discussion' as I feel it is better suited there.

Stephen
14-12-2016, 01:14 AM
hardly use my phone. Like I'm addicted to the computer and stuff at home but if im out i don't even think about it

but i hardly go out so i don't really use my phone anyway

despect
14-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Nooo i love my phone.. I remember my phone broke and I had one of those really shit phones with no apps etc and it was the most boring few days of my life. :(

EricaAmanda
14-12-2016, 05:01 PM
i usually leave my phone when i go to relatives cuz it makes me able to focus on them instead of everythign else.

-:Undertaker:-
14-12-2016, 06:35 PM
they are stupid though

i'm out sometimes and i'll start looking at my phone again and realise i'm actually looking at nothingness and total rubbish i've seen like half an hour before. why??? its such a bad habit. i might start going out more without it. tbh though annoying aswell that you kinda need it like i wanted to go cycling alone earlier in week but couldn't cos i thought if my tyre goes i'm screwed if need to get picked up somewhere :P

y'know what'd be good combo, one of those cheap phones that just texts/calls and a go-pro camera for when you need either.

scottish
14-12-2016, 07:04 PM
I don't obsess over my phone when I'm out, the only time I'll look is if I get a text or phone call.

EricaAmanda
14-12-2016, 07:24 PM
they are stupid though

i'm out sometimes and i'll start looking at my phone again and realise i'm actually looking at nothingness and total rubbish i've seen like half an hour before. why??? its such a bad habit. i might start going out more without it. tbh though annoying aswell that you kinda need it like i wanted to go cycling alone earlier in week but couldn't cos i thought if my tyre goes i'm screwed if need to get picked up somewhere :P

y'know what'd be good combo, one of those cheap phones that just texts/calls and a go-pro camera for when you need either.

"Cheap phones"
yeah now. 15 years ago that was called a normal cellphone. Lmfaoo
Edit: In that time they were expensive compared to now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!