PDA

View Full Version : Transexuals

Magnet
16-09-2005, 02:37 PM
What do you think of Transexuals (Transexuals are when someone has treatment to become the opposite sex because they are gay/lesbian)?

Would you ever become one if you were gay/bi/lesbian?

In my opinion I wouldn't if I was gay, I'm perfectly happy with who I am and even if I was gay, I'd stick being who I was.

An example of a Transexual is Nadia of BB6. Nadia was a man but had a sex change. Another example is south park (Rofl joking :P)

Pictures of Nadia:
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bb5/nadia/nadia.gif

Aliness
16-09-2005, 02:41 PM
Mannnnn,
I'd never do It If I was gay/bi/les
But Maybe If You just hated who
You are THAT much then, It might
Be the right thing to do,
I think Nadia Looks Pretty Damn Weird,
But... Im just a person with an opion
Thanks... Ali

Col
16-09-2005, 02:47 PM
No, I wouldn't get a sex change, I would stay who I am. It was the way I was born, therefore I see no need for changes. I find plastic surgery etc. fine, but I personally prefer staying the way I was born. It is completely up to the person themselves though.

Anger
16-09-2005, 03:33 PM
id never have a sex change o.o i dont like the idea of changing when your perfectly normal as you are

icebox12
16-09-2005, 03:35 PM
For speaking for myself I wouldn't under go a sex change as... If God wanted you to be anything else you would have been that but instead you are who you are.

I do however, respect people's decisions on under-going the sex change as if it makes them feel better about them self they should have. We shouldn't get in the way of people's decisions.

So I am all for it, but I wouldn't have it myself ... If that makes sense :p

ross
16-09-2005, 03:40 PM
I wouldn't have a sex change, because as some people have said. You are what you are, if people can't accept you for that then they can go play barbies. :p

Fingerboots
16-09-2005, 03:43 PM
By having a sex change, won't change who you are but give you a false identity, or masking it up.

So, no I wouldn't ever have a sex change. "/

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 04:28 PM
When your not in the situation of these people, you have to accept why they change their sex, there's probably a pretty valid reason.
But I read a story in my magazine about a man who was so depressed and ashamed being male that he had a sex change, and it changed him for the better, so now I don't see a problem with it, cause I think 'it could of been me'..

But to be honest, Nadia still has a mans facial features. =/ Lol.

ashLOVESMatt!
16-09-2005, 04:31 PM
I wouldn't.
I'm a gay guy and that's all there is to it.

Fallon
16-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Transexuals are when someone has treatment to become the opposite sex because they are gay/lesbian.
That isn't exactly true. People have many different reasons for having a sex change. Some people do it to look like their idol, and some people do it, because they are unhappy with their original gender. There is probably other reasons why people would have a sex change, but they are the most common.

To keep this post on topic of the post, I am going to answer your question. I WOULD have a sex change, not because I'm gay/bi, but because I'd prefer to be a women, I'm not going into why I want to be a girl, because that is personal. =]

Jordan3
16-09-2005, 05:13 PM
I wouldn't. Ever. I'd rather spend my money on something else >_>

Another example is south park (Rofl joking :P)

Mr. Garrison's fancy new vag*na ;P

zak-x
16-09-2005, 05:15 PM
No i wouldnt i am as happy as i am

Steven
16-09-2005, 05:15 PM
you dont have to be gay bi lesbian to become a transexual

Jordan3
16-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Yeah, but most people are camp or girly/manly in some way, and usually that means they're gay/bi/lesbian.

Revenge
16-09-2005, 05:39 PM
I think you're missing the point... a sex change for transexuals isnt something they necessarily choose to do... it's something they have to do.

Redmoon Evil
16-09-2005, 05:41 PM
What do you think of Transexuals (Transexuals are when someone has treatment to become the opposite sex because they are gay/lesbian)?

Would you ever become one if you were gay/bi/lesbian?

In my opinion I wouldn't if I was gay, I'm perfectly happy with who I am and even if I was gay, I'd stick being who I was.

An example of a Transexual is Nadia of BB6. Nadia was a man but had a sex change. Another example is south park (Rofl joking :P)

Pictures of Nadia:
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bb5/nadia/nadia.gif

im straight so i suppose i dont understand much on this matter, but i suppose if being male/female is seriously getting you down try a little harder to ignore it but if you cant ignore it any longer just go for it, but only if your fully sure it will help/make you feel better,

but hey i may be going into this at the wrong angle its just my opinion.

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 05:42 PM
I think you're missing the point... a sex change for transexuals isnt something they necessarily choose to do... it's something they have to do.

Yes, that's the point I was trying to make, I just have the 'like...like...like' syndrome.

Fallon
16-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Vero, vero. Possono dovere prendere un cambiamento di sesso perché qualcuno (la polizia per esempio) è dopo che loro, e hanno un cambiamento di sesso cosí è più duro per prendere loro.

Revenge
16-09-2005, 05:48 PM
Vero, vero. Possono dovere prendere un cambiamento di sesso perché qualcuno (la polizia per esempio) è dopo che loro, e hanno un cambiamento di sesso cosí è più duro per prendere loro.
Je comprends =]

Fallon
16-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Je comprends =]
L'amo!!

Mentor
16-09-2005, 06:24 PM
transexuals are not usealy gay in the way a normal gay person would be, rather than haveing a more feminaly designed mind, they usealy have a complty femin mind, and our only male due to checmical imbanced in the womb, so they are far more a man or woman t****d in a woman or mans body, that the averge gay person usealy would be, aka why they go to exstreem optuons such as a sex change.
(what ive picked up on the subject)

Demynx
16-09-2005, 09:45 PM
I wouldnt because im a straight guy and it sounds awful to do that.

Eamonn
16-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Hmm no because i read a story about a gay man had a sex change and became a lesbian xD

Computer
17-09-2005, 06:14 AM
I wouldn't do it, Im fine the way i am, And i like my bits'n'bobs where they are xD

I fully understand people that would get it done though, and hey, If it'll make you feel better, go under the knife
(My 2 pennys)

GommeInc
17-09-2005, 08:48 AM
I think it is because they do not want to be the sex they were chosen before life. Some people though can turn really feminine, there was a program of a man that had sexual probems, he is straight but his body did an opposite change of sex's and he turned slowly into a woman. His wife is now looked at as a lesbian and his son is always asked stupid questions.

Embean
17-09-2005, 08:54 AM
I think its okay for people to be transexuals. If they dont want to be e.g a man, they can change to a woman, because it is their choice, many of us judge transexuals because they have just changed their gender, the other day i heard somebody talking about that at school, saying how they think its "gay" that people turn the opposite sex! But i find that they dont know the meaning of gay :)

Pulchritudinous
17-09-2005, 05:26 PM
transexuals are not usealy gay in the way a normal gay person would be, rather than haveing a more feminaly designed mind, they usealy have a complty femin mind, and our only male due to checmical imbanced in the womb, so they are far more a man or woman t****d in a woman or mans body, that the averge gay person usealy would be, aka why they go to exstreem optuons such as a sex change.
(what ive picked up on the subject)

Like the saying, 'I'm a women trapped inside a mans body', or the other way round.

Revenge
17-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Like the saying, 'I'm a women trapped inside a mans body', or the other way round.
*nod*

P.S Why is there a new fad of "MY EYE" in signatures... [no offence if you started it x']]

Pulchritudinous
18-09-2005, 12:48 PM
*nod*

P.S Why is there a new fad of "MY EYE" in signatures... [no offence if you started it x']]

'Cause were sad, okay?

Devil Inside
18-09-2005, 12:51 PM
you were born male or female for a reason so i think u shud stay wot u r no matter how much you THINK you hate yourself. i mean im a girl but i think it would be fun to be a guy for a day jst to see wot its like, but id never go as far as making a doctor stitch on bits and pieces jst so u can prove to others that its not wrong.

EletricMornings
18-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Hmm i would have a sex cahnge if i needed too.

le harry
20-09-2005, 11:56 AM
Never Had a Sex Change, Im 14, I may not understand, but I think that is gross..

GenerationK
15-12-2005, 04:00 PM
Sorry to bring up a old topic but i have read threw this topic and from what i read all of you think People who get a ***change are gay. But not all of them are. If you were a straight boy....... you can still want to be a girl its a thing in you mind and its nothing to do with your sexuality!

Ash x

Roboevil
15-12-2005, 04:39 PM
What the hell? People don't have the treatment because of their sexuality? Anyone can do it, just as people are transvestites. It is known for men to dress in womens clothing and still have girlfriends, I'm assuming it's the same with transexuality. Also, people have the change because they are unhappy with themselves, or they see themselves as always being the opposite gender, like a woman being trapped in a mans body, vice versa. Some transexuals don't see themselves as being gay as they technically are attracted to the opposite gender. It's as diverse as you'd expect I suppose.
I personally would never have the change, not in a million years, I don't see myself as a woman, granted I've been known to have feminine qualities but I'm not a full blown woman. Perhaps there are certain feminine roles I'd like to undergo in life but I'd never have the change to do that.

-Soph-
15-12-2005, 04:52 PM
I wouldnt have a *** change I dont see any point for changing yourself, you are who you are, and if someone doesn't like it, then thats their problem

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!