PDA

View Full Version : What does falling in love feel like for you?

Expling
27-12-2016, 12:38 AM
tell us all what falling in love feels like for you!!

do you have tingles, urges etc??

never massively experienced falling into love with someone so couldn't say personally

FlyingJesus
27-12-2016, 12:40 AM
Like drugs without needing drugs

buttons
27-12-2016, 12:48 AM
well usually it starts with lust/excitement etc
so butterflies n wanna talk to em all the time

then they become ya best friend who u want to grow with and experience everything with n be together all the time. n u still get excited when they come home at the end of the day. do ur head in but still rather be with them than not.

-:Undertaker:-
27-12-2016, 01:12 AM
so butterflies n wanna talk to em all the time

do ur head in but still rather be with them than not.

this. and i actually like being frustrated/annoyed by them

been in love twice (one for years) and again now. wish i could turn it off but it is a nice feeling on its own

wixard
27-12-2016, 09:09 AM
the love I've experienced isn't as crazy as what some people make out

it's exciting and you feel happy and know it's going to happen and when it finally does you just know, when you care about them more than yourself. for me it's more a dull happiness of being in sync with someone

FlyingJesus
27-12-2016, 10:53 AM
for me it's more a dull happiness of being in sync with someone

Yeah def, once you move from lust to love it's a comforting happiness that sort of sits in the background LIKE A SIMS 3 MOODLET but the actual falling is a bit more chaotic

Yassok
30-12-2016, 02:24 PM
I don't know, I don't have any feelings. I am a Zombie.

despect
30-12-2016, 02:37 PM
You feel butterflies everytime you think or talk to them. The sense of happiness when youre close to them and you feel so excited for the future.

Cerys
30-12-2016, 04:18 PM
I dunno I don't think I really ever have been properly.

SeptemberNum
18-01-2017, 01:32 AM
You bounce between exhilaration, euphoria, increased energy, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, trembling, a racing heart and accelerated breathing, as well as anxiety, panic and feelings of despair when your relationship suffers even the smallest setback.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!