PDA

View Full Version : Linking All Of The Hotels

Baving
16-09-2005, 02:46 PM
I think that you should be able to go in a public room with lots of teleporters and be able to go to other hotels, and have go on others without having to make other accounts, and be able people from other hotels to visit the UK hotel. Or would this create to much lag.

But it would mean that you would be able to enter other countires competitions without creating a new account

Post your opinions

crana.c
16-09-2005, 02:50 PM
HELL NO :rolleyes:

OMGitsaROSS
16-09-2005, 02:59 PM
HELL NO AGAIN! I MEEN HOW THICK cAN YOUGET

iAdam
16-09-2005, 02:59 PM
i say only one thing for this idea lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag lag oh and one more thing wouldn't u have to reesign in cuz then u cud scam easier and take it over to different countries

OMGitsaROSS
16-09-2005, 03:15 PM
sum1 bad repped me for having an opinion:
it said:

You're ment to be a helpdesk trialsit, benice
well sorry for having an opinion :l
ever thought of the one word?

LAG!
it will create lag beyond belief :l

Ostinato
17-09-2005, 09:38 AM
For god sake.

Show the guy some decency. At least he came up with an idea and took the time to think about it then post it up to see what you thought, and you all just shot him down.

You'd think you'd maybe tell him it was a bad idea or w.e, not ridecule the bloke.

Deiondre
18-09-2005, 12:11 PM
No we shood do ti then show all the other Habbo Hotel users their not welcome and go over to their place and trash it!!!! UK will rule again!!

0verRide
18-09-2005, 12:14 PM
not really a good idea...
1) lAAAAAG?
2) more scammers
:rolleyes:

icebox12
18-09-2005, 12:18 PM
sum1 bad repped me for having an opinion:
it said:

You're ment to be a helpdesk trialsit, benice
well sorry for having an opinion :l
ever thought of the one word?

LAG!
it will create lag beyond belief :l

You said how thick can you get which a help desk member shouldn't say let alone a Habbox staff member/trailist of any sort for that matter.

Be nice in the future.

djclune
18-09-2005, 01:45 PM
For god sake.

Show the guy some decency. At least he came up with an idea and took the time to think about it then post it up to see what you thought, and you all just shot him down.

You'd think you'd maybe tell him it was a bad idea or w.e, not ridecule the bloke.
I agree

OMGitsaROSS
18-09-2005, 08:05 PM
suppose, am sorry 2 bring this up again :p

Kieeran
18-09-2005, 08:07 PM
It would be a good idea to have an international public room but i dont see how habbo can work round that without causing lag but linking hotels would not only ruin rare values but ruin peoples fun too many people too much lag

Rou
18-09-2005, 08:10 PM
HELL NO :rolleyes:

I Agree :)

q25
11-10-2005, 11:46 PM
they'll loose money... no way

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!