PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Habbo Mart

MakeBelieve..
18-01-2017, 11:23 PM
Ah.. well, I started this alteration late June 2013... LOL. Don't get it wrong, it didn't literally take me more than 3 years to finish this. Habbo alterations is not my priority in my life. I probably worked on this for a couple of hours every 5 or so months.

Anyway, I decided to make a grocery store in attempt to redeem myself of this (http://oi57.tinypic.com/2q1f34n.jpg) horrible alteration. I also wanted to try something new and out of my comfort zone (brighter colors, non-Habbo pixel art). I also made it a goal this year (and all the previous years) to complete this. And I finally did! Yay!

https://www.habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//653915204b4907dd8918d9ee46f8a2c9.png

LUCPIX
18-01-2017, 11:48 PM
Don't get it wrong, it didn't literally take me more than 3 years to finish this.

trust meeee, this is more common than you might think
and it is not exactly a bad thing, you know, because when we resume the creating process after a loooong hiatus, we do it with a completely renewed mentality, we fix a lot of mistakes that we had not noticed before and so on

your drawing style it way too similar to the style satoh-keki (an old alt-artist) (http://www.geocities.jp/satohteki/ifmenu.html) usually used, creating a huge variety of furnis using primary geometric shapes as ingredients, if you know what i mean

in a whole, your work is very interesting (but, as you said, not necessarily too complex and bold) and the repetition of the objects (this is a supermarket, after all) gives an interesting concept of the space, making the act of observing it for minutes a big plesure - as double page pic from Where's Wally hehe

it's more like a personal opinion, but you really should edit the expressions of the habbos, you know, either on their faces or/and on their bodies, because that might work as a differential for your work - would help to create a unique feeling of interaction of the characters with the furnis - in the world of the alterations, this is more than possible and make you stand out among the crowd ;)

Gina
20-01-2017, 12:50 AM
i got really excited thinkin this was a habbo room
absolutely amaze

despect
20-01-2017, 03:59 PM
i got really excited thinkin this was a habbo room
absolutely amaze

Same!

Id love to see actual rooms like this. Wouldnt it be so fun for those people who have e-babies. Brb getting heading over to the shop for baby milk and some nappies!

O/T though great job :D

King-Tom
22-01-2017, 10:05 AM
really nice room tbh

lawrawrrr
22-01-2017, 05:44 PM
Welcome back!!!! I've missed your gorg alts and chibis!! This is an amazing room as well, it all looks so real to Habbo so amazing job!!

Expling
22-01-2017, 06:11 PM
aw if only habbo had cute furni like this

great work though!!

Neptupid
30-01-2017, 04:51 PM
I love it well done! I can't really comment much as I know so little about all this design type. Well done though ❤️

mrmatttan
09-04-2017, 02:43 AM
I suddenly felt an urge to go to the supermarket for some fruits and chips! And soda! You made me crave! Haha! Well done! :D

King-Tom
16-04-2017, 08:18 AM
wow, only just realised this is art work, very well done!

Rhyce
26-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Nice

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!