PDA

View Full Version : Excluded from school.

Colourfulâ„¢
16-09-2005, 03:57 PM
I've been excluded from School. As i went to school and at around 10:36 this person came up to me and asked for some i money. I said i had none so he stabbed me in my kidney. So i got back up and kicked the living Bobba out of him. I then told the teachers he stabbed me i showed them the wound and they didn't believe so i told em to eff off. Then i walked out of school walked to the hospital and have had it plastered.
It hurts like hell and is still bleeding

I've just called an Ambulence and its on it way

tom

icebox12
16-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Seems rather sly to exclude you for someone else's wrong doing...

Get your parents/guardians involved.

crana.c
16-09-2005, 04:01 PM
God Tom hope your ok :'(

Colourfulâ„¢
16-09-2005, 04:03 PM
I will. My parents don't know about this yet. And i'm off to the hospital again now. Bye ♥

RainFall.
16-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Yoghurt no offence but if you have a nasty blood wound and you show the teachers, it's highly unlikely they will just sit there :S.. If that happened the teachers would rush us to hospital.. If it is true.. move school

zak-x
16-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Well im very sorry for what happend but i think you should get your perants involved

Wootzeh
16-09-2005, 04:21 PM
I highly doubt this :rolleyes:
you wouldn't be able beat someone up after being stabbed.

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:28 PM
"Stabbed."
1- THEY WOODVE CALLED AMBLUANCE.
2- PROBABLY ON NEWS
I mean kids dont just take out knives and teachers don't care.
and why be on habbo at the same time .

EletricMornings
16-09-2005, 04:30 PM
some one got stabbed at my school.
The teaches cant speak english tho.

Tommy
16-09-2005, 04:31 PM
If you been stabbed you dont fill youre time by going on a forum on the internet to tell people...

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 04:36 PM
some one got stabbed at my school.
The teaches cant speak english tho.

Lol!

Sometimes you can fight back after being stabbed, most probably because it was just a small jab, not a full blown stab.

I saw this poor boy on 'Trauma', and on his first day back to school some idiot stabbed him in the back with a pencil! It even punctured his lung.

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:37 PM
If you been stabbed you dont fill youre time by going on a forum on the internet to tell people...

Agree. Dnt lie yoghurt <3

crana.c
16-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Agree. Dnt lie yoghurt <3
Lol you can talk ;\

Thrilled
16-09-2005, 04:39 PM
By stabbed, d'you mean poked with a pen? I don't get how you can fall over after getting stabbed, and then get straight back up beat the "bobba" out of him and go to school. Dunno about you lot, but if I got stabbed, i wouldn't go to school, or beat the guy up who had a cutting instrument. And then I wouldn't come on habbox and tell the world about it either...
And why are you going back to hospital again?

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:40 PM
xD I assosiate stabbed with knife specially if its in ure kidney!
i mean ;o

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 04:41 PM
By stabbed, d'you mean poked with a pen? I don't get how you can fall over after getting stabbed, and then get straight back up beat the "bobba" out of him and go to school. Dunno about you lot, but if I got stabbed, i wouldn't go to school, or beat the guy up who had a cutting instrument. And then I wouldn't come on habbox and tell the world about it either...
And why are you going back to hospital again?

Lol, I doubt I'd attept to attack them either, they'd probably just stab you with the knife again. =/

I think the hospital would of phoned your parents if you got stabbed..?
And why havn't you told them yet? I'm just assuming you have some sort of contact number to them.

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:42 PM
;l
my skewl wood RUSH my parents in.
And "o mom sum1 stabbed me so i went hospital"
;l

Surname
16-09-2005, 04:44 PM
I doubt very much this is true :rolleyes:

You said you are phoning an ambulance now because it is bleeding everywhere..? HOWEVER, "I showed the teachers the wound but they didn't believe me." What the 'bobba'? Is this some kind of magical wound that heals itself when teachers are near? Sorry, I think not. So, I think this thread should be closed, or you can redeem yourself by closing it yourself. :)

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:45 PM
I agree.
I mean CUMMON DIDNT PPL SEE!
i mean 2day sum girl fainted n the WHOLE skewl knew by lesson 2.

Thrilled
16-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Lol, I doubt I'd attept to attack them either, they'd probably just stab you with the knife again. =/

Exactly, depending on the seriousness, I'd either lie there of run away...unless it wasn't a knife; then you could retaliate.

I think the hospital would of phoned your parents if you got stabbed..?
And why havn't you told them yet? I'm just assuming you have some sort of contact number to them.

I think the school would of too, considering you told them to **** off and ran off with a "stab-wound".

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:47 PM
"Mum i got stabbed"
I mean come on get real.
Ime sure u can take legal action against the skewl/

Jase
16-09-2005, 04:47 PM
If i'd got stabbed, the last thing i would do is go on habbox and post it. i mean, what the hell?

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Exaclty,
Shall i ring teh news ;o

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 04:54 PM
*Mum walks in with multiple tesco carrier bags filled with food*.
"Yo mum, I got stabbed today".
"Okay, help me with the shopping".

JT-Fan
16-09-2005, 04:56 PM
"Mommy this naughty boy stabbed me."
"With a knife."
"Yes."
"Where"
"Kidney"
"Oh thats okay..i mean the skewl contacts me wen u dont do ure hwk but wen sum1 stabs u they dont. pass the chops love"

Pulchritudinous
16-09-2005, 05:00 PM
"Mommy this naughty boy stabbed me."
"With a knife."
"Yes."
"Where"
"Kidney"
"Oh thats okay..i mean the skewl contacts me wen u dont do ure hwk but wen sum1 stabs u they dont. pass the chops love"

Lol, god, how evil are we gunna feel if it is actually true!

crana.c
16-09-2005, 05:03 PM
;l
my skewl wood RUSH my parents in.
And "o mom sum1 stabbed me so i went hospital"
;l
As you can see you lie a lot ;\

Uh,Weddings Wind Me Up.At 21 Isit Too Young?
Coz My GirlFriend Says "Oooh Hun I Want This N That N This"
How Lame!
Any Ideas For A Cheap Wedding!

But here you say your still at school

My Sis Saed That The Mucg Ado About Nuthin Was Easy
6-8 Was REALLLY HARD
5-7 Sceiene Hard
IsTat True

WOW your out of school again :rolleyes:

Guys,Smoking Is Really Dumb,Don;t Do It! I Started At 18.I Gave Up For One Year Then When Ma Mam Died I Began Again,I Tried Everying Ime 24 Now,And Don;t Know What To Do.
Ive Tried It All,And Ma Gf Don;t Like It Either,Ive Tried Gum,Patches And Whenever I Give Up I Feel Mental And Week,Please Advice Me
Wait wait your a girl now ;)

:O Yesh I Am...Yesh Yesh....A 13 Yr Old Girl....Yesh
:eusa_eh:

Jase
16-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Well...that was random :s

crana.c
16-09-2005, 05:11 PM
http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/5749/*******9mk.png
:rolleyes:

EletricMornings
16-09-2005, 06:45 PM
I agree.
I mean CUMMON DIDNT PPL SEE!
i mean 2day sum girl fainted n the WHOLE skewl knew by lesson 2.
i sneezed today...
and the whole school asked em if i was okie?

and whyd id you get excluded?

Xela
16-09-2005, 07:32 PM
If your story is ture,
The teachers by law must help you, As you are in a possistion where you could die from blood lose, If they did not, You should be able to sue the school. At the hospital they ask for ur parnets number dont they?

Kimmeh.
16-09-2005, 11:08 PM
If you have been stabbed dear, especially in the kidney then you'd probably be unconcious. Plus if the school did nothing they would've been charged....

JT-Fan
17-09-2005, 01:25 PM
I agree I mean your kidneys important :)
And crana.c don't pointless post.

crana.c
17-09-2005, 01:27 PM
I agree I mean your kidneys important :)
And crana.c don't pointless post.
? pointless????????? just showing how much you lie!!!!

JT-Fan
17-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Well unless you cant see but i do not wish to argue with everyone o nthe forum. i aplogises and please STOP being rude to me,.

Seacat
17-09-2005, 01:31 PM
So lemme get this straight...

You get STABBED for telling someone you have no money, the stabbing takes you to the floor and you stand up like nothings happened and fight him? :o

The teachers then see your bad wound and accuse you of lying, despite there been blood allover? So you come home and go on Habbo whilst waiting for the ambulance..

Geez what a day.

Jase
17-09-2005, 01:32 PM
tch.... technically, rupsies post was spam. so was cranas, and so is this 1.

how i love spam <3

RainFall.
17-09-2005, 01:40 PM
Oh well,

School bites dont it?

Zeuz
17-09-2005, 01:41 PM
Guys I have a feeling the guy is telling the truth.. *silence*

Hahaha, Im only joking :eusa_danc

That story is the worst ive ever heard - also if someone is to confront you asking for money, they are most likely to have a gang with them, and a crowd - so you would have plenty of witnesses to help you. Also, as shown in a previous post, someone said that their school knew about some girl fainting in assembley - if someone got stabbed it would be a little more serious than that - and could even spread to the national news.

Lets just pray that it isnt true.. :eusa_pray

But to be honest.. thats the biggest attention seeking speech ive ever seen on a Habbox forum :@

JT-Fan
17-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Guys I have a feeling the guy is telling the truth.. *silence*

Hahaha, Im only joking :eusa_danc

That story is the worst ive ever heard - also if someone is to confront you asking for money, they are most likely to have a gang with them, and a crowd - so you would have plenty of witnesses to help you. Also, as shown in a previous post, someone said that their school knew about some girl fainting in assembley - if someone got stabbed it would be a little more serious than that - and could even spread to the national news.

Lets just pray that it isnt true.. :eusa_pray

But to be honest.. thats the biggest attention seeking speech ive ever seen on a Habbox forum :@

Nice speech <3

crana.c
17-09-2005, 01:54 PM
tch.... technically, rupsies post was spam. so was cranas, and so is this 1.

how i love spam <3
How he/she calls other ppl i was just showing all the lies he/she has told and all i gets lots of bad rep ;\

Dust-Ball.
17-09-2005, 01:55 PM
Ok Get Well Soon XXX Good Rep To make You Feel Better

JT-Fan
17-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh FGS Crana leave me alone :@

NekkLe
17-09-2005, 03:15 PM
This thread seems pretty weird?

Why would you be posting on Habbox that you've just been stabbed?

*Shank* "OMG YOU JUST SHANKED ME YOU Bleep...Bleep...Bleep.

10 Minutes later,

"Right, I'll quickly type a thread up on Habbox to let everyone know about what just happened to me and I'l sit here and wait for the ambulance to come while I'm slowly dying".

Yeh? :s :rolleyes: :p

crana.c
17-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Oh FGS Crana leave me alone :@
First say sorry :rolleyes:

Code
17-09-2005, 03:27 PM
This is the first time I've posted outside of the Graphics category in about a week, and I come across this pointless tripe?

*sigh*

*Hobbles back to Sigs Forum to see if Games.::.Guru has posted any more 'simple' sigs*

~Code

NekkLe
17-09-2005, 03:28 PM
This is the first time I've posted outside of the Graphics category in about a week, and I come across this pointless tripe?

*sigh*

*Hobbles back to Sigs Forum to see if Games.::.Guru has posted any more 'simple' sigs*

~Code

Thanks for that lovely insight :p

A Spam opinion? ;)

:.bEx.:
17-09-2005, 03:32 PM
pfft... wotever :rolleyes:

NekkLe
17-09-2005, 03:42 PM
pfft... wotever :rolleyes:

I hope that wasn't a comment about my lovely sig ;)

Adam$
17-09-2005, 08:24 PM
get your parents, or carers, involved. if nescessary, contact the police.

Owen
17-09-2005, 08:28 PM

*sigh*

~Code

Lmao :P

Thrilled
17-09-2005, 09:58 PM
To help others understand Yoghurt's unfortunate story, I've devised a short set of important images in chronological order:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1315/comicstrip6xo.jpg

Digital
17-09-2005, 10:03 PM
To help others understand Yoghurt's unfortunate story, I've devised a short set of important images in chronological order:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/1315/comicstrip6xo.jpg
LMAO LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LesbianGhost
17-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Sorry 'Yoghurt' but you sound like a dirty great liar. Yes, I was walking around town yesterday and got beaten within a inch of my life, I just HAD to post it on Habbox. If you had gotten stabbed, I think you would probably be in hospital, and you would be too scared to fight back against your attacker. As for the school part, if a school did that they would be shut down, period. Thrilled - the drawing owns.

Eamonn
17-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Yea and specially the kidney you deffo be in hospital

Eamonn
17-09-2005, 10:17 PM
ROFL thats great ! the story by thrilled rofl rofl opps double post sory

Chaz
17-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Hmmm ....... i've just been stabbed.....i think i'll go home on my computer......yea and get my post score up! ....... hospital can wait............oh **** i'm bleeding!.....must finish post!........ oh wait some noob has replied........oh **** theres a huge blood stain on the floor....

Thrilled
17-09-2005, 10:23 PM
Thank you dearly fans.

JT-Fan
18-09-2005, 11:45 AM
PMSL
OMGZ
WICKED!

-Soph-
18-09-2005, 11:49 AM
ouch..

get well soon tom :)

djclune
18-09-2005, 12:11 PM
I've been excluded from School. As i went to school and at around 10:36 this person came up to me and asked for some i money. I said i had none so he stabbed me in my kidney. So i got back up and kicked the living Bobba out of him. I then told the teachers he stabbed me i showed them the wound and they didn't believe so i told em to eff off. Then i walked out of school walked to the hospital and have had it plastered.
It hurts like hell and is still bleeding

I've just called an Ambulence and its on it way

tom
WOW you live an exciting live lol

Embean
18-09-2005, 01:16 PM
At my school once somebody got beaten up in the showers after swimming, then they stabbed him aswell. It was the year before i moved up to high school. It still scares me though. It was on the news. and Yoghurt, if its not on the news, i think this may be unlikely to be true :) Emmiee. <3

Thrilled
18-09-2005, 02:12 PM
At my school once somebody got beaten up in the showers after swimming, then they stabbed him aswell. It was the year before i moved up to high school. It still scares me though. It was on the news. and Yoghurt, if its not on the news, i think this may be unlikely to be true :) Emmiee. <3

Stabbings rarely get publicity; they happen quite offen. So why would Yoghurt even get on regional news? He's still alive and kicking (I presume).

Pulchritudinous
19-09-2005, 04:31 PM
One thing I'd 'dying' to know. See my pun? No..okay!
What kind of knife was it, a pocket knife or a meat cleaver?

Thrilled
19-09-2005, 04:33 PM

Loving the pun.
I thought we already sorted this out, it was a samurai sword, didn't you see my diagram?

Pulchritudinous
19-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Loving the pun.
I thought we already sorted this out, it was a samurai sword, didn't you see my diagram?

Ah yes, so I see, lol that's hilarious.
Poor little beggar, he got stabbed and then had to walk to hospital.

Thrilled
19-09-2005, 04:46 PM
...and school...and home.

Pulchritudinous
19-09-2005, 04:48 PM
...and school...and home.

We are cruel, lol.

Digital
19-09-2005, 04:51 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5235/orientalodachisamuraisword2042.gif
Sexyness :rolleyes:

Pulchritudinous
19-09-2005, 04:53 PM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5235/orientalodachisamuraisword2042.gif
Sexyness :rolleyes:

What an unfortunate lad he was, eh?

Digital
19-09-2005, 04:59 PM
What an unfortunate lad he was, eh?
Yupp poor Tom, he could be dead for all we know never seen him online for a week or 2 :rolleyes: and he posted the same story on Bobboid. ;)

www.bobboid.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1449

Pulchritudinous
19-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Yupp poor Tom, he could be dead for all we know never seen him online for a week or 2

Don't say that!

dittobrain
19-09-2005, 05:12 PM
Ya, what they said. You don't tend to go on a virtual chatroom & tell people :s

Thrilled
19-09-2005, 05:21 PM
Maybe he is dead :o. He was on habbox for a while...with a severe stab-wound as well.

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 05:25 PM
we may neveeeeeeeer no

Rachi
19-09-2005, 05:26 PM
oh my god :o
ask em why they dont believe ya

HellyBelly
19-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Maybe he is dead :o. He was on habbox for a while...with a severe stab-wound as well.
He's not dead you frewb, he was on msn about an hour ago :rolleyes:

Thrilled
19-09-2005, 05:42 PM
Tell him to come and answer the 7 pages of questions here then, 'frewb'.

Robbie..
19-09-2005, 06:20 PM
PMSL! <3 The diagram by Thrilled. <3

OMGZZZ I GOT STABBED MUST GET 2 MA UBER LEET PC AN GET SUM GUYZ 2 GIMMIE ATTENTION CHAV INNIT LYK OMGZZZ!

Trent
19-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Firstly, you cannot just get stabbed and then beat somebody up.

If you was on your way to school and someone stabbed you, and you beat them up, why would you get suspended?

If you showed your teachers a kidney blow let alone a stab wound they would notice.

Stop living a lie dude, it's getting boring. :eusa_danc

Thrilled
19-09-2005, 06:43 PM
Lmao corded.

Edited By Laxativepolo [Forum Mod] Please don't avoid the filter.

Brody
19-09-2005, 06:51 PM
my skool is like dat we r rivals with another skool and get in big fites u have nives and lighters and everyfin

Code
25-09-2005, 11:10 AM
Stop living a lie dude, it's getting boring. :eusa_danc

And spammy.

my skool is like dat we r rivals with another skool and get in big fites u have nives and lighters and everyfin

Really? *gets out dictionary* wow, you would appear to be a chav!

~Code

GommeInc
25-09-2005, 11:13 AM
If you do Philosophy you will learn school is pointless anyway. It is accordining to the Father of Philosophy Rene Descartes :D

raw4!!!!
25-09-2005, 01:45 PM
Well I would say he wouldn't just post for the sake of posting on a pixelated site [websites]

Rawr
25-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Lol if someone stabbed me i think i would kick the living *bleep* out of them aswell!! Teachers are so dumb though even though you showed them your wound they don't belive you, they always seem to take the bullys side it's so weird.

zak-x
25-09-2005, 04:02 PM
If you do Philosophy you will learn school is pointless anyway. It is accordining to the Father of Philosophy Rene Descartes :D

Yes.. i have herd of that.

RedStratocas
25-09-2005, 05:21 PM

Dude, i doubt that. Highley. You are obviously just saying that to sound cool. Im sorry, but that was a lame attempt to impress people.

Alex's is a lie as well, and whoever believes him, im sorry, but he is lieing to sound cool. 1st the hospital probably isnt that close as where you can walk to it from the school, let along with a stab wound. Second, he wouldnt be let out of the hospital without his parents knowing. Third, teachers would care, thats just a fake story to make teachers look bad. Fourth, you wouldnt be able to attack back. Fifth, you wouldnt go on habbo to tell everyone, even if it was true, why would you go on right away to tell us? Sixth, if it were true, you would be telling people who say its a lie, not ignoring the thread since you posted this, because you know everyone knows you lied, and you dont want to look even stupider

Liars dont make good story tellers dude, no one is impressed or thinks youre cool with all of your fake stories.

Kirsty
26-09-2005, 06:35 PM
omg why woudnt they believe you, u had proof

Bef
27-09-2005, 04:45 AM
Dude, i doubt that. Highley. You are obviously just saying that to sound cool. Im sorry, but that was a lame attempt to impress people.

Alex's is a lie as well, and whoever believes him, im sorry, but he is lieing to sound cool. 1st the hospital probably isnt that close as where you can walk to it from the school, let along with a stab wound. Second, he wouldnt be let out of the hospital without his parents knowing. Third, teachers would care, thats just a fake story to make teachers look bad. Fourth, you wouldnt be able to attack back. Fifth, you wouldnt go on habbo to tell everyone, even if it was true, why would you go on right away to tell us? Sixth, if it were true, you would be telling people who say its a lie, not ignoring the thread since you posted this, because you know everyone knows you lied, and you dont want to look even stupider

Liars dont make good story tellers dude, no one is impressed or thinks youre cool with all of your fake stories.

7th- They dont plaster a stab wound... its not like a broken arm.

8th- Why have u called an ambulance if you have just been to hospital...

Not-Thrilled
27-09-2005, 05:33 PM
'Cause he was losing blood rapidly of course! That's why he was on habbox and bobboid posting threads duh! I thought everyone would know that :rolleyes:.

Bradd-Aaron
27-09-2005, 05:38 PM
I got stabbed and they make you stay until a skin forms on the blood they wont send you home.

Code
27-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Thrilled got banned? Man.

~Code

Not-Thrilled
27-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Thrilled got banned? Man.

~Code

Yeah, permanent as well. For swearing or something pathetic like that.

ReInfected
28-09-2005, 12:15 AM
So uh where did Yohgurt go?

Moose
28-09-2005, 01:06 AM
So you were stabbed? I highly doubt you retaliated.
You would be in a state of shock and start bleeding internally which will make you weak.

ReInfected
28-09-2005, 01:09 AM
Ofcourse.. He is doing to for post count -.-

Code
28-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Only be 1 post though- the rest of us have got about 10 posts outta this thread just discussing the plausibility of him being a liar. Thrilled, I'm so sad to hear about that, I always think that swearing bans are the most petty. This forum is mostly for teeenagers, and swearing is everywhere- I always hope that most people (mainly mods :p) would be mature enough to cope with someone swearing- the most I would ever do to someone who was swearing would probably be just to bad-rep them- only then if it was really bad. But then I guess the mods have got the admins breathing down their necks...

~Code

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!