PDA

View Full Version : Coming out from the shadows...

Flarm
15-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Hello! It's been several years since I have been active in the habbo or fansite community and I really didn't know how to
start over again seeing as Habbo hotel is much different from the last time I was on haha.

The last time I was active in the fansite community was when ClubHabbo was still around and it doesn't seem like much else is left other than you guys and a couple other long lasting official sites.

Long story short is that I would appreciate getting to know the forum and all of its users!

MKR&*42
15-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Helloo and welcome to the forum :)

Be sure to visit HxHD in-client as that's where a lot of us hang.

despect
16-02-2017, 12:44 AM
Hellooo! Welcome to the forum!

Sloths
16-02-2017, 02:51 AM
I know how you feel!! Welcome to our little community though, like Intersocial said be sure to pop into the Habbox Help Desk on the Habbo client to hang out with some of us on there, much easier to get to know people on there :) and jobs (habbox.com/jobs) are a great way to interact with the community!

Absently
16-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Hello there!! Welcome to the forum :) what brought you back to habbo?

olliepotterton
16-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Welcome to Habbox! I'd also like to know the answer to Absently's question.
Enjoy your time here.

Hushers
16-02-2017, 03:04 PM
hiiiiiiiiii :D add me on habbo; Hushers x

LUCPIX
16-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Hello! It's been several years since I have been active in the habbo or fansite community and I really didn't know how to
start over again seeing as Habbo hotel is much different from the last time I was on haha.

The last time I was active in the fansite community was when ClubHabbo was still around and it doesn't seem like much else is left other than you guys and a couple other long lasting official sites.

Long story short is that I would appreciate getting to know the forum and all of its users!

That's true, we're on constant evolution

People change once, our mind changes twice, the hotel changes everytime

It's crucial to adapt ourselves to this brand new world which is in front of our eyes and nose - and you'll get our helping help

Welcome back, mate

Chris
16-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

Samantha
17-02-2017, 12:49 PM
Hiya, welcome to the forum :).

Flarm
19-02-2017, 04:23 AM
Hello there!! Welcome to the forum :) what brought you back to habbo?

Habbo was and still is a genuinly a great way to meet really great people.. and between chilling in the hotel with some friends and DJing for fansites I spent a lot of time on the computer.
I got into the management side of fansites and all the jazz and even began coding and website design but that was back in my sophomore year of high school so I got distracted and foudn some other fins to abide my time haha.

King-Tom
19-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Welcome :)

Expling
19-02-2017, 01:19 PM
welcome to the forum!!! :)

Conor
20-02-2017, 03:50 PM
Heyyyyyy welcome to the Forum. Check out Habbox.com/jobs and HabboxWiki.com :D

Zak
23-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the forum. I recognise your username?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!