PDA

View Full Version : Members who rode the bus to and from school,

nat965
01-03-2017, 07:04 PM
what was your most memorable moment on the school bus?

despect
01-03-2017, 07:06 PM
I think probably when the bus was really busy and the bus turned this sharp corner really fast and he fell onto this ladies lap lmfao!

Sho
01-03-2017, 07:14 PM
i remember a girl's trousers was too big for her and they must have slipped while she sat down or smth because when she stood up her trousers just fell down lmao

Chris
01-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Never went on the bus to school thankfully.

Brad
01-03-2017, 08:02 PM
I remember going to my friend's House and on their road was a huge bump and we used to fly from getting bounced. Lol

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Sho
01-03-2017, 08:09 PM
lmao we used to sit right near where the bump in the floor on the bus where the wheel is and every time we went over a speed bump we'd all fly up. so fun

Gina
01-03-2017, 09:33 PM
ok so I POSTED A THREAD ABOUT IT

so yesterday i got my usual 7:30 bus to school
jus minding my own business n a lil flying ant comes chilling next to me but uno rite its chill
we then come to some lovely standstill traffic obv my fave on a monday morning
so i was sitting on these seats where there wasno leg space so my knees were next tp the ladies head infront of me
i was minding my own business as per usual wen the girl next to me nudges me
im like waaa amd she nudges me again until i notice this HUGE spider on the ladies head infront of me
ok so im having a lil fit cos if this lady moves it was gonna fall onto my knees
the spider was like medium body with longg legs nice n furry body with some nice lil fangs
whilst im having this fit im like OK and tap the lady on the shoulder
she SWINGS her head round so i have even more of a fot
im like errm excise me... u got a.. lil .. spider on ur head ... er it ok ill get it off ????
so i have even more of fit n pull my jumper sleeves down as far as possible to try and get the soider
i finally get it between my sleeves tho so me m the girl are like OPEN THENWIMDOE OPEN THE WIMDOE OPENTHEWOMDOW OPENDHEJTJENWINDOW OPENDJEJTNEJENSNNFRO OROEBDRJE
the window got opened n the spider starts to crawl out hut wont get go of my sleeve amd when it does crawl out IT STARTS CRAWLIN BACK IN
so i get it off me and im like SHUT THE WINDOW SHIT THE WINDOWNSHUTHTHEWINDOWNSHFURJDNR
the window got shut
i had another ahh
ppl looked at me like wtf
the lady said thank u

i hope if i ever get a spider in my hair that somekne does that for me

Absently
01-03-2017, 10:43 PM
wow I feel like I missed out not riding the bus, mad devvo

despect
01-03-2017, 11:01 PM
wow I feel like I missed out not riding the bus, mad devvo

It wasnt all good, outside my school there's a bus stop and everyone used to like push each other on the bus it was like a massive bundle of us and in the end they had to get the police to get everyone to line up outside the bus stop and let us on one by one after that I decided to walk home with some friends and my brother.

Sho
01-03-2017, 11:12 PM
lmao we didn't have a proper school bus, we had to catch the public bus so when school finished at 15:25, the bus was at 15:27 so we had lit 3 minutes to run down the hill to catch it. had to walk home most of the time because it either came really early or the teacher kept us behind so we missed it ;( sucked so much

despect
01-03-2017, 11:20 PM
We didnt have a school bus, it was a public bus which was even worse because sometimes the bus would just drive straight past the school bus stop because of the issues

Sloths
01-03-2017, 11:48 PM
I went on our school bus for about a month when I first moved to NZ and the highlights were passing the field of alpacas and the field of emus everyday... nothing interesting happened with the people

despect
02-03-2017, 01:11 AM
I went on our school bus for about a month when I first moved to NZ and the highlights were passing the field of alpacas and the field of emus everyday... nothing interesting happened with the people

My school were going to get a school bus but I heard that arent very reliable with timings etc. Is that true?

Sloths
02-03-2017, 01:51 AM
My school were going to get a school bus but I heard that arent very reliable with timings etc. Is that true?

Wasnt too bad for the month I was on it, but throughout my years at high school people always turned up late to school because their bus just took forever to turn up and get to school.

they were always ready for the end of school though as they collected the primary kids who finished 15 mins before (who were on the other side of the road) we finished

despect
02-03-2017, 01:53 AM
Wasnt too bad for the month I was on it, but throughout my years at high school people always turned up late to school because their bus just took forever to turn up and get to school.

they were always ready for the end of school though as they collected the primary kids who finished 15 mins before (who were on the other side of the road) we finished

Ah yeah I guess that is the only downside to it is that if they are running behind it makes everyone late!

Sloths
02-03-2017, 02:06 AM
Ah yeah I guess that is the only downside to it is that if they are running behind it makes everyone late!

Probably a more plausible excuse though if the school bus is late as everyone will be late, than if you took a public bus you may just be told off and told to get an earlier bus if it's only you late!

despect
02-03-2017, 02:14 AM
Probably a more plausible excuse though if the school bus is late as everyone will be late, than if you took a public bus you may just be told off and told to get an earlier bus if it's only you late!

So true, blame it on the school bus!

Red
02-03-2017, 09:48 AM
When someone chucked bricks at the window and it smashed over my friend and cut above her eye. We had to get off and change bus. Can't tell the story but can remember being in hysterics laughing for the full journey lmao.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!