PDA

View Full Version : Clean vs mess

RuthOnToast
02-03-2017, 06:02 PM
So are you a Tidy person with everything tidy and all in the right place or do you just leave everything in a mess?

I cant cope with mess it makes me feel so stressed with stuff everywhere and i cant do any until its gone but i dont really tidy i just stick everything in draws honestly i scared to open some doors incase stuff just falls out. Sometimes ill have a clean out and sort it all (normally when am putting of doing work)

Absently
02-03-2017, 06:23 PM
i am quite clean!! i hate being around a mess makes me feel ick!!

FlyingJesus
02-03-2017, 06:40 PM
I'm untidy but clean, clutter for me is fine but not actual like wet mess and stuff like that, yuck

Sho
02-03-2017, 06:41 PM
basically what fj said

scottish
02-03-2017, 07:24 PM
I'm tidy, mess just pisses me off

Chris
02-03-2017, 07:37 PM
Tidy, can't stand a tip.

despect
02-03-2017, 09:02 PM
Im a kinda tidy person. I mean if theres mess I clean it up straight away but then I put off cleaning till its like messy

LUCPIX
02-03-2017, 09:47 PM
It's ok to have a little mess in the house until it involuntarily affects the positive aura and, consequently, the mental sanity

Sloths
02-03-2017, 10:19 PM
I love things tidy however I tend to put off cleaning til the weekend so sometimes piles appear :( I can't stand mess everywhere and like Ruth I will shove things in drawers. Unfortunately I don't have a wardrobe with doors so I can't just shove my clothes and shoes in there out of view :(

dbgtz
02-03-2017, 10:34 PM
My actual room is messy. I try to keep it tidy but I just have too much stuff for such a little area and it gets on top of me I think lmao.
I do like a clean bathroom and kitchen, though I don't really clean it (or parts of it) out of principle since I don't make the mess that's there, so I work around it.

Brad
02-03-2017, 10:37 PM
My apartment is all over the place. Some rooms, like my kitchen, is a lot cleaner than my bedroom.
But places where people tend to be in (i.e - Kitchen, bathroom, living room) all are kept clean and tidy, but other than that. The other places tend to get cleaned when they're really really bad.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

nat965
07-03-2017, 03:42 PM
Tidy and clean. My dad always said keep the house clean like you're expecting company any minute. Although, I do keep my bedroom in a pretty messy state...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!