PDA

View Full Version : PLL - Who is Uber A?

Akeel
04-03-2017, 03:34 PM
who do you think uber A is and why?

Thread moved by Despect (Forum Super Moderator) to TV & Film as I feel it is better suited there.

Artpops
04-03-2017, 03:35 PM
I think it's CeCe Drake. CeCe Drake used to be a man and PLL LOVES to demonize transgender people because Marlene King is anti-LGBT.

Akeel
04-03-2017, 03:39 PM
I think it's CeCe Drake. CeCe Drake used to be a man and PLL LOVES to demonize transgender people because Marlene King is anti-LGBT.

I totally agree.. CeCe Drake has the biggest motive.. She was a man previously so has that tinge of mystery to her. I think Marlene is definitely going to make CeCe Uber A given her obvious homophobia and also anti-LGBT which would prompt her to make Uber A transgender - not to mention the fact CeCe is alive. Hanna's "death" was fake using a doll and so was CeCe's. It's quite inevitable.

Artpops
04-03-2017, 03:42 PM
I totally agree.. CeCe Drake has the biggest motive.. She was a man previously so has that tinge of mystery to her. I think Marlene is definitely going to make CeCe Uber A given her obvious homophobia and also anti-LGBT which would prompt her to make Uber A transgender - not to mention the fact CeCe is alive. Hanna's "death" was fake using a doll and so was CeCe's. It's quite inevitable.

It's funny because Marlene King looks like a man herself. I hate that fat bitch. When she revealed CeCe as A I threatened her children.

Akeel
04-03-2017, 03:43 PM
It's funny because Marlene King looks like a man herself. I hate that fat ****. When she revealed CeCe as A I threatened her children.

Totally, she has man hands and a deep voice but obviously CeCe is going to be Uber A as not only is she transphobic but she enjoys disappointing fans. :/ It's a shame really, I was hoping for Dr Sullivan to be Uber A.

Artpops
04-03-2017, 03:44 PM
Totally, she has man hands and a deep voice but obviously CeCe is going to be Uber A as not only is she transphobic but she enjoys disappointing fans. :/ It's a shame really, I was hoping for Dr Sullivan to be Uber A.

I know. I think that would be such a huge twist. She did rape Emily, after all. I mean who can forget the hypnosis scene when Emily was violently raped?

Akeel
04-03-2017, 03:45 PM
I know. I think that would be such a huge twist. She did rape Emily, after all. I mean who can forget the hypnosis scene when Emily was violently raped?

Totally.. those noises were unforgettable. And the way Dr Sullivan hovered over her trying to wake her up after was quite disgusting really... But it would make sense for Dr Sullivan to be A given she combined her sperm with Emily's eggs to make Alison's baby? Hmm..

Artpops
04-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Totally.. those noises were unforgettable. And the way Dr Sullivan hovered over her trying to wake her up after was quite disgusting really... But it would make sense for Dr Sullivan to be A given she combined her sperm with Emily's eggs to make Alison's baby? Hmm..

I know right. I wonder why Alison got so fat though? Could that be something to do with Uber A? Like she's pregnant, right?

Akeel
04-03-2017, 03:50 PM
I know right. I wonder why Alison got so fat though? Could that be something to do with Uber A? Like she's pregnant, right?

Yes. I think that the babies may have been sprouting out of her arms as well as her chest due to not only the obvious hormonal inbalance but the pregnancy theory claiming that she has a supernatural pregnancy, her body home to ten babies? Not too sure at this point.

Artpops
04-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Yes. I think that the babies may have been sprouting out of her arms as well as her chest due to not only the obvious hormonal inbalance but the pregnancy theory claiming that she has a supernatural pregnancy, her body home to ten babies? Not too sure at this point.

More like 50 babies.

Akeel
04-03-2017, 04:21 PM
More like 50 babies.

I think ever since Alison's mum died (5x02) she gained tons of weight which we saw when she was sat on her bed for a matter of days.. the weight gain was drastic and suddenly it doubled. Pregnancy or does Alison have hormonal inbalance? Hmm..

Artpops
04-03-2017, 04:23 PM
I think ever since Alison's mum died (5x02) she gained tons of weight which we saw when she was sat on her bed for a matter of days.. the weight gain was drastic and suddenly it doubled. Pregnancy or does Alison have hormonal inbalance? Hmm..

I've solved it... she ate her mother up. That's why her mother's dead and Alison's hefty.

Akeel
04-03-2017, 04:24 PM
I've solved it... she ate her mother up. That's why her mother's dead and Alison's hefty.

Yes! YES. Or maybe it isn't just her mother she ate. Things have been quite suspicious ever since Maya disappeared. Didn't Spencer see a blonde girl in Maya's bedroom a night before Maya "died"? Or is The Ali D a reputable cannibal?

Artpops
04-03-2017, 04:26 PM
Yes! YES. Or maybe it isn't just her mother she ate. Things have been quite suspicious ever since Maya disappeared. Didn't Spencer see a blonde girl in Maya's bedroom a night before Maya "died"? Or is The Ali D a reputable cannibal?

The pretty lies, the ugly truth.

Akeel
04-03-2017, 04:27 PM
The pretty lies, the ugly truth.

And a day has come where Alison has gained weight.. only to find she's ate her victims? Ate her victims.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!