PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Amanda

LUCPIX
04-03-2017, 09:24 PM
Made this for a lovely contest some days ago

https://habbox.com/staffupload/../assets/images//b125d4dcc9c03d0d8240a016174e3a5d.png

Amanda is ready for her third date - she's been saving her first kiss for Susan (since 2005)

Hope you enjoy it, amig@s

despect
04-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Shes cute, whats her number? ;)

Nah really its a really good graphic. Good job!

lawrawrrr
04-03-2017, 09:30 PM
This is really cute, you're great at Habbo facial expressions :) I can't really tell what the thing on the left of her is though? Is it supposed to be her hair?

Samantha
04-03-2017, 09:36 PM
This is really cute, you're great at Habbo facial expressions :) I can't really tell what the thing on the left of her is though? Is it supposed to be her hair?

I think it's her hair and she has a bag on her arm (I zoomed in a lot and can sort of see where the bag goes over her arm); I could be wrong though.

Nice job though Aang :D.

Sho
04-03-2017, 09:36 PM
yes i'm sure it's her hair

this is amazing work, lucas <3 give me some of that talent

lawrawrrr
04-03-2017, 09:37 PM
I think it's her hair and she has a bag on her arm (I zoomed in a lot and can sort of see where the bag goes over her arm); I could be wrong though.

Hmm I did think that, if it is then the colours don't really match the hair on her head (they're less of a yellowy blonde if you know what I mean!)

Absently
05-03-2017, 12:30 AM
she looks like she's ready to have a wild night

Brad
05-03-2017, 12:54 AM
That's such an amazing image. Great job!

Akeel
05-03-2017, 01:02 PM
aww this is so sweat xx

LUCPIX
05-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Shes cute, whats her number? ;)

Nah really its a really good graphic. Good job!

EVEN YOU, BRUTUS!? This should be a good signal - Good luck, man, you'll receive her whats via Skype! Nothing to worry about, she's bi and (probably) plays Habbo

Your "trollface" habbo is really something too - unforgivable! Thanks thanks

So let's start a philosophical talk about whether she's got a bag THERE or not
Can you select where exactly you saw the mysterious bag? Maybe you're right
btw awww, you still remember the Katara-and-Aang-thing! Thanks, tidal girl!

yes i'm sure it's her hair

this is amazing work, lucas <3 give me some of that talent

Let's see Katara's version of it and so the final answer will be given
Obrigado!! Give me some of your fast reading skills

she looks like she's ready to have a wild night

This should be a perfect description of your own signature, like, asking a dude out, doing an awesome pose and saying "i do pay the bill"

You know you've got that power, K

That's such an amazing image. Great job!

Want to see your architect works too, man, seriously, urgently do - You show talent just by the way you say stuff

aww this is so sweat xx

yeah, pure sweat! thanks!!

Samantha
05-03-2017, 05:42 PM
EVEN YOU, BRUTUS!? This should be a good signal - Good luck, man, you'll receive her whats via Skype! Nothing to worry about, she's bi and (probably) plays Habbo

Your "trollface" habbo is really something too - unforgivable! Thanks thanks

So let's start a philosophical talk about whether she's got a bag THERE or not
Can you select where exactly you saw the mysterious bag? Maybe you're right
btw awww, you still remember the Katara-and-Aang-thing! Thanks, tidal girl!

This should be a perfect description of your own signature, like, asking a dude out, doing an awesome pose and saying "i do pay the bill"

You know you've got that power, K

Want to see your architect works too, man, seriously, urgently do - You show talent just by the way you say stuff

yeah, pure sweat! thanks!!

Not sure, the brown bit looked more like a bag than it being her hair!

Absently
05-03-2017, 08:19 PM
not my type if u ask me :/ what a lovely top tho

Sho
05-03-2017, 08:42 PM

lmao sure let's trade!

despect
05-03-2017, 09:00 PM
She is cute tbh. Im just in love with any graphics you do tbh

LUCPIX
05-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Not sure, the brown bit looked more like a bag than it being her hair!

let's say it's an abstract and psychological detail - what you see is what it actually is :hmm:

She is cute tbh. Im just in love with any graphics you do tbh

what an honor, dj
despect potter (or harry despect) coming soon, by the way :dance:

lmao sure let's trade!

put your fast-reading-starter-pack on the table, pal :cheers:

not my type if u ask me :/ what a lovely top tho

Why would that happen in such a random situation? but yes, Amanda would be your type, rumor has it Suzan kissed her though

despect
05-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Looking forward to seeing what your produce soon Lucas! :)

Sho
05-03-2017, 10:59 PM
what contest was this for, lucas? :O

MKR&*42
05-03-2017, 11:36 PM
It's very good :) As for the hair, I think it is too high up (the part sticking out) which looks like the problem. IRL it would be very 'out of proportion' but I could just be seeing things + it also kind of loses its texture completely there which is why people mistake it for a bag because it looks so clumped together.

But as I said, despite that, it's great :)!

LUCPIX
06-03-2017, 12:11 AM
what contest was this for, lucas? :O

A Valentine's contest from one of our best friends - HabboBites

Amanda's received a blue ribbon with silver on it!

It's very good :) As for the hair, I think it is too high up (the part sticking out) which looks like the problem. IRL it would be very 'out of proportion' but I could just be seeing things + it also kind of loses its texture completely there which is why people mistake it for a bag because it looks so clumped together.

But as I said, despite that, it's great :)!

Yeah, that's right! Although it's a -200kb piece, all the habbo's hairs have a notable complexity and we do always need to use precaution or that'll look a bit awkward, or like a bag - I'll be more careful next time, pal

Thanks a lot - btw, miss seeing your art

MKR&*42
07-03-2017, 02:27 AM
Yeah, that's right! Although it's a -200kb piece, all the habbo's hairs have a notable complexity and we do always need to use precaution or that'll look a bit awkward, or like a bag - I'll be more careful next time, pal

Thanks a lot - btw, miss seeing your art

No problem haha :) I don;'t really do any pixel things anymore though I whipped this up a few weeks back (looks better in a Habbo client IMO.. actually no I changed my mind, it doesn't.):

http://orig06.deviantart.net/f5a0/f/2017/039/9/e/aso_by_intersocial-dayd6vh.gif

It's a comet flying through space, tis not very good but yeah that's all the new art I've done since you last looked I imagine LOL.

LUCPIX
07-03-2017, 02:14 PM
No problem haha :) I don;'t really do any pixel things anymore though I whipped this up a few weeks back (looks better in a Habbo client IMO.. actually no I changed my mind, it doesn't.):

http://orig06.deviantart.net/f5a0/f/2017/039/9/e/aso_by_intersocial-dayd6vh.gif

It's a comet flying through space, tis not very good but yeah that's all the new art I've done since you last looked I imagine LOL.

Yeah, It's kinda of understandable because sometimes we may simply get sick of making graphics, not because we create an enormous hate or disgust of it after making it for a so-long time but because, as a natural instinct, we feel like we should become spectators of the process, like when we build a rural city on Simcity and after hours of hard work, you simply decide to stop the crafting for a while and watch the cars and people talking lol

You should be proud because I figured that that was a comet/meteor/supernova before reading the part of your post you say "it's a comet"! Something about the black pixel in the middle of the "head" of it makes it look like it's a cute eye
what you currently do, anyway?

(also, I remember talking to someone called intersocial {but, probably a variant of it, like -Intersocial- ou Intersocial98 ou LntersocLaL} which would always message me (lucas32145) saying -pokes but we never really talked like healthy humans and, years later, here comes you, and now everything's confusing... after all... were he... you? ha!)

MKR&*42
07-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Yeah, It's kinda of understandable because sometimes we may simply get sick of making graphics, not because we create an enormous hate or disgust of it after making it for a so-long time but because, as a natural instinct, we feel like we should become spectators of the process, like when we build a rural city on Simcity and after hours of hard work, you simply decide to stop the crafting for a while and watch the cars and people talking lol

You should be proud because I figured that that was a comet/meteor/supernova before reading the part of your post you say "it's a comet"! Something about the black pixel in the middle of the "head" of it makes it look like it's a cute eye
what you currently do, anyway?

(also, I remember talking to someone called intersocial {but, probably a variant of it, like -Intersocial- ou Intersocial98 ou LntersocLaL} which would always message me (lucas32145) saying -pokes but we never really talked like healthy humans and, years later, here comes you, and now everything's confusing... after all... were he... you? ha!)

Hmm
I don't think it was me, I mean I don't recall speaking to you a lot before, so apologies! :P

Right now not much haha, I have to focus more on my college work, but in my spare time lol i'm usually on Habbo or (trying to) learn German x)

LUCPIX
07-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Hmm
I don't think it was me, I mean I don't recall speaking to you a lot before, so apologies! :P

Right now not much haha, I have to focus more on my college work, but in my spare time lol i'm usually on Habbo or (trying to) learn German x)

ah, that's okay - not that we were big friends or something like that - but his/her nickname was something real close to Intersocial - (did that happen in the Brazillian Habbo?)
what do you study on college? since you had an interest in pixel art, probably you are specially related to arts or math, something between them

MKR&*42
07-03-2017, 10:26 PM
ah, that's okay - not that we were big friends or something like that - but his/her nickname was something real close to Intersocial - (did that happen in the Brazillian Habbo?)
what do you study on college? since you had an interest in pixel art, probably you are specially related to arts or math, something between them
I've never used the Brazilian Habbo, only Habbo.com (.co.uk before) and Habbo.de x)!

I finished sociology, I am studying German & Philosophy at the moment :)

LUCPIX
08-03-2017, 12:45 AM
I've never used the Brazilian Habbo, only Habbo.com (.co.uk before) and Habbo.de x)!

Ha! So the Deutsch Habbo, for you, works more or less like the UK Habbo for me, because we both play them not only to have fun but also to learn the local language! Hopefully we're doing fine

Make us a touristic visit, man, it's one of the crazier and crowded hotels around, maybe with the exception of the Habbo Spain!? (you don't have to worry about whether you know how to speak in portuguese or not because... we are not THAT fluent, too - lol)

I finished sociology, I am studying German & Philosophy at the moment :)

Do they ask you pupils to be completely fluent on deutsch in order to keep on course or is it something you learn with time with the professors?

MKR&*42
08-03-2017, 10:32 AM
Ha! So the Deutsch Habbo, for you, works more or less like the UK Habbo for me, because we both play them not only to have fun but also to learn the local language! Hopefully we're doing fine

Make us a touristic visit, man, it's one of the crazier and crowded hotels around, maybe with the exception of the Habbo Spain!? (you don't have to worry about whether you know how to speak in portuguese or not because... we are not THAT fluent, too - lol)

Do they ask you pupils to be completely fluent on deutsch in order to keep on course or is it something you learn with time with the professors?
Haha I think I'll pass on Habbo.com.br / Habbo.es ;) Even Habbo.de is a bit much for me sometimes :>

And noooo x) I am probably the one who can speak German 'the most competently' in class and I am nowhere near fluent. That's not expected until the end of university :)

LUCPIX
08-03-2017, 08:18 PM
Haha I think I'll pass on Habbo.com.br / Habbo.es ;) Even Habbo.de is a bit much for me sometimes :>

And noooo x) I am probably the one who can speak German 'the most competently' in class and I am nowhere near fluent. That's not expected until the end of university :)

Ha! And how do they react when you say to them that half of your German education comes from a strange game called habbo?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!