PDA

View Full Version : Facebook/social media removals

-:Undertaker:-
06-03-2017, 06:12 AM
so. do you remove people off facebook/have you been removed and why

i have a rule that i don't remove people although i know with a few its coming (been 100pc right so far) where they're going to remove me. so i like seeing which buttons i can push (indirectly) to be provocative/wind them up to get them to remove me. usually my guesses are right and in the past year i'd say i've had maybe 5 SJWs from school remove me

latest one has been in past couple of days and i knewwwww she was gonna do it. i reckon it was me sharing a pro-Le Pen video or a anti-Nelson Mandela post. either one has #triggered her cos it certainly ain't my shares about harry potter and odeon sweets prices! :D :P

i love it though cos they share all their Independent articles and i share if i see something interesting and they just can't handle it. i remember some tranny guy from the year below removed me during the EU referendum but i remember from school he literally would struggle to point out the British Isles on a map. he's obviously clued up now he lives in 'LDN' x

i could give a shit what people share on fb but i know they do give a shit and it's satisfying af to know i've irked them

so yeah anyone else ever removed for something they've shared or do you remove people or what

Zak
06-03-2017, 09:57 AM
The unfollow option is great on Facebook. Used to get so much crap on my news feed that I didn't care about - now I unfollow and I don't see any of their stuff. They're usually casual friends of mine or family, too friendly to remove but don't care about their issues etc. I remove people all the time though if I don't see the point in having them. Same with like people adding me who barely (or don't) know me, I just reject them.

Chris
06-03-2017, 01:21 PM
No because i don't care. If they remove me then I wouldn't even know about it anyway

Sho
06-03-2017, 02:42 PM
i used to remove people but i don't bother anymore. if i don't want some people on there i just don't accept them to begin with. like i used to ignore all friend requests off habbox people lmao but i just don't really care who i have on there anymore

Empired
06-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Yeah I remove anyone I don't care about/don't know very well.

despect
07-03-2017, 12:15 AM
I have people on my list on fb that I havent spoken to for years.. I should probably delete some :P

nat965
07-03-2017, 03:19 PM
I've deleted/unfollowed a few people for various reasons, usually that I don't care or want their posts on my news feed. I should probably delete some more but, effort!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!